Only 56% of the people in the United States are White

Only 56% of the people in the United States are White.

Crazy how this number has dropped by double digits within the last month.

Dude it's probably less. I remember hearing 60% back when I was in highschool.

do they put race down on your ID / when you're born ?

if not then it's just statistics and self identification

plus as far as politics, i think both parties are encouraged to say there's more minorities
-d "we da new americans, power to the people"
-r "we losing our country, good old days are gone"

its the opposite, they deliberately underplay it. Americans were told we were "around 70 percent White" for like 3 decades

well idk, either way you will officially be a minority in your lifetime

where i live Whites are already a minority

52% white? 48% is too high, you guys need to be 44% white.

I think it was dumb to do the Tubman 20. If they wanted more diversity or fairness, why not do an Indian? Put someone like Chief Joseph on the 20, I think that would be more respectful and better accepted by people.

>America want to genocide this
whyy America?? :((((

Because of their Jay Leno chin.

Also, doesnt Burgerland count hispanics as "white" in their crime statistics?

because this is better

>Only 56% of the people in the United States are White
I'm startled by that news! The white population should be 10% at best.

>56% of nearly 350 million
>still more whites than most countries

>tfw white
Se siente bien, hombre.

i live in an 85% white state so who cares.

>still live in a deep red 95% white town
feelscomfyman

It's just that cities where people pack themselves in like sardines ruin our demographics.

Cities are why liberals have any say at all, a map of where people vote Republican and a map of where white people live are basically the same thing.

ofc not OP

do you remember Esteban Santiago? ofc you remember him

he was WHITE for your demographic statistics

and so, how many niggers and spics are white? whitout them, that 56% drops to a miserable 30% or less

is america the most BLACKED country in the americas?

> more whites than most countries

Well seeing as how it'd still be more people than any other white country I'd say so burger.

>That cluster of light red in Illinois
Chicago was a mistake

i think the 56% number is based off a current estimation that takes illegals into account, whereas the 68% or whatever it is is based of the 2010 census

Will Spanish be the national language of USA once the Hispanic population reaches 51%?

Haiti is

Maybe if they actually looked like that instead of the 1% who inherited all the white genes.

Ethnic groups
Black 95%

Hispanics aren't the problem, it's the whites who enable them. The problem is white Democrat voters think they can control their brown pets forever, but that will fall apart when they're the majority. You think low IQ Catholics are going to put up with "muh transwomyn"? They'll become a Mexican nationalist party eventually which will force all but the most cucked whites to vote Republican for survivals sake.

Thankfully cucks lose no matter what happens.

>Non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native -> 0.7 %
I feel bad for the injuns. Would rather have more redskins and less blacks and spics desu.

>what are ethiopians

america is probably already less than 50% white since arabs indians and north africans are counted as "white" in their census"