Literally, there are thousands of people who die every single year because they cannot afford the medicine they need...

Literally, there are thousands of people who die every single year because they cannot afford the medicine they need. That’s outrageous. From Hawai'i to Maine, thousands of people say to Republicans today: "You won't get away with dismantling our health care."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmandaSeyfried
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-vows-insurance-for-everybody-in-obamacare-replacement-plan/2017/01/15/5f2b1e18-db5d-11e6-ad42-f3375f271c9c_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know I actually used to be attracted to her? Ugh.

Freestyler

Rock the microphone

Straight from the top of my dome

>cannot afford
shouldn't they then get jobs?

women age
more news at 11

probably why no new roles
she was hot is "in time"

good

>Still give it to her
>Political leanings no-go news at 11

Hans? Did you take your meds today?

and that was 5 years ago and a different actress

You think you had it bad I had a thing for J Law.

Also Emma Watson when I was younger still.

twitter.com/AmandaSeyfried
wew lad

He probably meant "about time"

>say to Republicans today: "You won't get away with dismantling our health care."
but the system made by the democratic president is what gave the medicine companies blank checks to exploit insurance conglomerates (who are often the same company) and cause an explosion of rates and massive reduction in available insurance contracts.

>there are thousands of people who die every single year
Well I'll be fucked

meanwhile obama didn't bring the price down in 8 years. trump already rocked the pharma industry saying he wluld import from canuckstan.

but i don't expect a retard to actually follow real news. too busy looking at "10 tumbleweeds that look like trump's hair" on buzzfeed

No-one is going to fight you on J. Law, she'd still get it. I got you completely. Emma Watson? So you grew up with the movies I take it? (Me too)

Post Potter though/UN? The door is there.

>waaaaaah you mean I have to pay for the services I use?!?!
Death is unavoidable.

Survival of the fittest, thot.

b-but muh preexisting conditions muh right to an abortion

>twitter.com/AmandaSeyfried
wew women ruin everything when they speak or opinions

There is no way the piblic should be subsidizing your health insurance. I personally wouldn't mind giving to a chairty that did so but only if it forced recipients to participate in a physical fitness program.

How about just getting an itemized bill outside of your employer's check or your own? I want an actual fucking break down and I want an option to send you the fuck off for who and what you're asking on behalf of?

I was 11 so it was Potter Emma.

I can tell you, August 2014 was perhaps the most anticlimactic moment of my life.

True.

But...

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-vows-insurance-for-everybody-in-obamacare-replacement-plan/2017/01/15/5f2b1e18-db5d-11e6-ad42-f3375f271c9c_story.html

There are thousands of people who die every year because they don't get incredibly expensive treatment. Seeing as how this is beyond outrageous I propose that we take every single penny of everyone who claims to be left wing (because they're the only ones who care obviously) and spend it on the aforementioned expensive medical treatment of others. With your help we can keep people who probably didn't work that hard to get a decent job with medical benefits alive for a bit longer

Why does she care now that she's a Muslim? She'll be off in Jellybabylalabad.

>Amerilards LITERALLY don't get gov paid healthcare

So this......is the power......of freedom

Your existence doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. To quote the girl you included in your image, "You're not important!"

Your life and health is your own issue.