So I accidentally said "dumb nigger" to a PoC @ work

So I accidentally said "dumb nigger" to a PoC @ work.

Nothing said to HR yet, but murmurings at break room and subtle birds flicked my way.

how fucked am I?

Whats the context and your reputation? If you can spin it to something light hearted you should be ok.
Never apologize

Time to emigrate.

start calling everyone Bum Diggers immediately

-t. wageslave

Man I can'T wait. I want to cleanse the world of all subhumans.

start looking for a backup job asap

how many nigs are in New Zealand? I'd be surprised if they cared

Time for a long walk of a short pier.

Call as many white people in the office nigger as possible over the next few days. Act shocked when they bring you in for a meeting with HR.

Then say you watched a Dave Chapelle concert or something and you got carried away. Ask HR to help you mediate so you can explain the situation to those offended and make steps to help any employees you offended feel comfortable again and act you're genuinely distraught that you have caused offense.

You will still be called a racist behind your back but you'll keep your job.

Holy shit guys the nip is right.

Pushed to the max, and PoC fucked up a line. Should have said "bitch" I know. They know they fucked up so guess why no drama so far.

True, but the Islanders/Maoris find it rude for some reason.

The important thing is did you say it with a hard R or just a laid back A? These things can make a difference

or

shoot 'em all

Let him know he's welcome to your wife whenever he likes.

Tell them you identify as a nigger and can say it all you want and to do otherwise would be oppression and the niggers have been oppressed by white devils for 8,000 years and you will notify the NAACP and tell them if you dont get a raise, 2 weeks paid vacation, and a case of grape soda

This sounds like the best plan.

Just say sorry to the nigger, even if you don't mean it, and even if you think it probably won't help. After that just let the pieces fall where they may.

10/10

>wagecuck.

You deserve it.

This is probably your best bet, just face it head on with an apology and it'll probably be fine.

That said, how retarded of you to do that in the first place.

Come back to the office in SS uniform. Start gluing swastika posters to every wall.

Oui

Don't listen to them, never apologise.
Signed, Canada

Find a doctor that diagnoses you with Aspergers.

Autist here

Not even we're this dumb.

Try Tourette syndrome.

I have a habit of having nervous tics of phrases I shout out when I am reminded of something that makes me feel uncomfortable or something stupid I did in the past. The phrase changes every few months but sometimes it comes out in obsecenities. It is a straight up tic, i really do feel like I don't fully have control over it. Does anyone else feel this way?

this

1) Put a voice recording device in their cube when they are away, then walk by acting white when they are back.

2) Take the resulting recording of the PoC's calling you a "white-ass bitch" and use it as leverage.

Nigger is offensive outside of America?

In the States you'd be packing up your desk as we soeak, but "nigger" is a big poweword here, wherein Australia you can call your priest Father Cuntlicker and no one bats an eye.

Given how deep American media' influence is not only in other English-speaking countries but the world in general... are you surprised?

The South African term Kaffir which is equivalent is not worldly recognizable simply b/c they are not as influential on the world as a whole

yes, because living in poverty is apparently better than having a job? i never understood this fucking wagecuck i mean why the fuck wouldnt you wnat a job?

Yes, thanks to the pervasiveness of American media.
My sister insists that I should say "African-American" when talking about a certain black person we know, despite that person never having set foot in the USA.
It's that bad.

In theory the "wagecuck" insult should be used from someone extremely rich, possibly into business, trading or whatever.
In practice though is nonsensical as you point out since 99% of the times comes out from 4chin jobless larpers and neets.

on god i've heard a black dude say "African Americans made some of the first civilizations there ever was"

yfw he tries to do what you said but he keeps accidentally calling everyone at work "dumb nigger"

>niggas made sum da first civis dey evah wuz
ftfy

just claim your part maori so you cant be racist as half your family is black. thats my excuse(its true though) when i say racist stuff

They have no proof it ever happened and it is your word against there's. Do not apologize, do not even acknowledge it happened and deny there was ever a confrontation to begin with (as long as you don't have cameras). Godspeed kiwi

You're going from racist to homophobic

He's in redstaristan, the goys further up will beleive the nigger every time

If it becomes an issue he can always dye his hair pink and start wearing leather pants to work