Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

On a scale of 1-10, how much were you in the 'school bubble' as a child?

i.e. How good was your attendance, did you partake in extra-curriculars, did you spend most of your time out playing with friends from school rather than local kids

I have a theory that this is what leads to normiedom.

thats an interesting theory OP

>How good was your attendance
shit, always get in trouble for missing classes
>did you partake in extra-curriculars
never and when my parents forced me i didnt go
>did you spend most of your time out playing with friends from school rather than local kids
spent time with both, i was a complete normie degenerate back then. From experience the less friends you have and the more time you spend alone and on the internet the more redpilled and less degenerate you become.

>I have a theory that states having friends and high school attendance leads to being normal

Tell me more doctor

I went there, didn't skip class because there was nothing better to do even if i did (only the retarded kids that wasted money on tobacco skipped class) and then i went home and played video games. Never did any real homework, didn't fail any classes except some extra language class that didn't matter anyway. Got slightly above average grades in a 99.8% white school but nothing special.

The friends from school was the local kids.

100% attendance, unless sick, which happened maybe 10 times my whole time in school

never was in the school bubble. i skipped as much as i could without being obviously truant, did theatre but very casually because i hated the theatre kids, and hung out with mostly one friend, maybe two. its been 8 years since i graduated and i still carry all my high school angst

my nigga has this right there was nothing to do as a kid beside go to school

over 9,000
>schools don't teach you to think, they teach you how to not think

hello the golden one

yes, normal socialization leads to normal behaviour, it's probably one of the strongest predictors

but normal just means what is common, it doesn't mean it's inherently good or bad, every part of behaviour needs to be independetly researched from one another

I didn't miss a single school day. I participated in things like theater and choir. Participated in all sorts of school events.

The only friends I had were from my class.

Whatever your shitty theory is, I don't think it's going to mean anything.
People come from all sorts of walks of life. Some just have shitty personalities that predispose them to certain things like cultural marxism, virtue signaling and white guilt.

/thread
fpbp

I'd say a 7. I attended most classes because the ones I chose were the ones I liked, I had around 97% Attendance. I barely did any extra curriculars, but I did go to a chess club in college. I didn't spend too much time playing out, but when I did, it was with my friends from school, as I didn't know any local kids (I lived in an area full of old people and weed smokers) Tell us more of your theory

>my nigga has this right there was nothing to do as a kid beside go to school
My 7-9th grade school was built in the middle of nowhere so that they could bus kids from several different sparsely populated areas there. There was basically nothing there except the school and some houses, you couldn't walk home even if you wanted and only retarded kids with white trash parents skipped class.

All you're friends where in class so you where to.

>kids from school
>not local kids

About 0 or less, never was a normie, the redpill came naturally at about age 10~.
Your theory is probably right.

I got suspended like 6 times in my first year of high school, was late daily, wagged every other day, and generally fucked up my entire school career cause friends. Towards the end of high school teachers had abandoned lecturing me about uniform and my vice principal brought my parents in to his office to "suggest" that it might be better for me to join the workforce.

Now I shitpost on Polynesian interpretive dance forums.

I had shit attendance, averaged 70% all they way through high school. Friends from school were the same as local kids.

if you are swedish and didnt have full attendance you are most likely a shitskin or a "cool guy" becasue all the people i know who didnt have full attendace were a bit fucking retarded you know, the "too cool for school, i smoke cigs" types

>How good was your attendance,
Quite good, except for 3 months in middle school where I was out due to surgury and recovery
Football from 7th grade until I graduated, and I did orchestra and theater as well
>did you spend most of your time out playing with friends from school rather than local kids
Well my district put you in schools based on your location. I know that some districts, in the interest of "diversity", will bus kids away from where they live to other parts of town to go to school with the white kids, but we didn't do that in Texas. So, the local kids were also the kids from school.

I started skipping school halfway into year 10. Wouldn't turn up for 3-4 days (mainly because my friends ditched me). This would go on til I finally left at the end of year 12. Didn't partake in any extra-cirriculars, and had no friends.

I had horrible attendance and ended up doing online classes because I could not stand the school "learning environment".

> How good was attendance
I would often call in sick, while I wasn't. Just so I wouldn't face consequences
> extra curriculars
In my nation I did vwo, which is the highest you can do between 12-18 years old. I had low attendance but I got blessed with an above average brain.
> spend time with kids playing
I spend my time using the internet. Later on most of my friends were outside of school

>how good was your attendance
Went every day without fail.
No
Those pretty much meant the same thing, besides i never interacted with any of my friends outside of school anyway.
>the less friends you have and the more time you spend alone and on the internet the more redpilled and less degenerate you become.
ohohoho, try going somewhere like Sup Forums and see if you still feel that way.

>How good was your attendance
Eh, it was mostly alright but I missed about a week's worth of school each year, came in late quite often too

Fuck no

I lived just down the street from my School, so everyone I knew went to the same school. But the kids I were friends with weren't local.

I'd say around a 5 or 6.

Nope, always been a goody two shoes at school who was an honor roll
You guys would consider me normie but here in Flipland we only consider the 2cool4skool ones to be normies while we are nerds who tryhard school
Plus being an engineering major made me go from complete normie to semi-normie whos too busy to do shit

>Attendance
Perfect
>Extracurriculars
Only if its academic or fun contests with lads
>Hanging out with school friends rather than local kids
Yeah, local kids are full blown druggies (Middle class neighborhood) who dropped out of school
Look how that turned out
Now they're on the news because they got caught by Based Duterte's program

I went to all classes because they are mandatory if you're underage. If you skip you can get in trouble with school and even the police if you do it a lot.

Extra-curriculars: did a lot of sports, certainly at the end of of high school

When I was in primary school I always played with the kids next door. During high school mostly with kids from school

You could get in trouble if you skip which is why I called in sick frequently. I had a year where I was ''sick'' like 1/3 of the year lel.

Like 80% of lessons you get in high school are useless. Around 50% or so in university are still not very useful.

100% attendance and participated in multiple after school activities and I still ended up a neet 25 year old that even mcdonalds won't interview.

What fucked me over from being a normie was going to a high school that none of my middle school friends went to and taking the whole school year to make a friend that ended up being an autist Sup Forumstard in a army surplus jacket that would tell everyone about his masturbation habits.

my attendance was so good i was happy when i got sick on schooldays so i can stay at home for once. but i usually got sick during weekends and holidays so...

never took any extra work. barely spent time with someone from my class, hated most of them

>Attendance
From class 6-9 complete shit, only went to school 3-4 times a week .
From 10-13 my attendance was almost perfect.
>Etxra-curriculars
Nothing, but I was class rep for a few years.
Had some kind of woodworking classes from 6-10 but that wasn't extra-curricular.
>Friends
I actively tried to avoid meeting my school friends outside of school hours.
Lost contact to all my local friends around 6th grade.
>Outside of school
Tinkering around with computers, programming, anime and doing math because i always liked it in school.

I didn't transform to a Sup Forumstard though, I've always liked hitler and natsoc.