Racist Black Man Confronts An Interracial Couple Sharing A Meal At A Restaurant!

youtube.com/watch?v=nc8OxDZIimg

LESSER THAN A BLACK WOMAN IN EVERY WAY

I wish more niggas were like that desu

>the lowest wrung of humanity
She's canadian?

God i hope so much this spreads!!
The lib tards who burn the coal will be despised by both black and white. We can go back to the day this degeneracy did not happen.

Fuck i love BLM now. Segregation all the way.

sauce?

>American restaurant
>takeaway box and red tray

There won't happen anything. Niggers aren't capable enough to handle their own segregated state.

Segregation is a shit meme, where niggers get to form their own tribal communities, 'country with-in a country' and whitey has to pay for it.

How about we send these apes back to Africa instead.
They are just as much as an illegal here as any spic.

hes right races shouldnt mix

I know. Blacks are like leeches, dependable on real people for sustenance and life.

However, if they keep this direction, the number of coal burners might decrease. An all round good, can only come from this.

If bet the nigger that made that video would instantly jump to their defense if he seen a white dude shaming their asses.

The only reason anyone in this video not only does nothing, but they get away with it too is because they are all niggers and nigger lovers and all niggers are fucking retarded.

Seems like satire.

WORLDSTAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Well form your own damn tribal community, you americuck. Only buy white, employ white, breed white. How hard can it fucking be.

spanish girl i used to know

>How hard can it fucking be.

Oh, sounds like you got it all planned out an have the money for that kinda thing. Go for it. Nothings stopping you.

Well, living in a white paradise, like central jutland, Denmark, i already am.

C U C K E D

>guy doing nothing when some stranger talk shit about his gf

Proof that niggers also can be cucks. What a disgrace.

the exchange spanish ones i know here are cute af too

Niggers are arguable the most cucked of all.. You think white women cheat a lot? Think about nigger chicks. Absolute degenerates.

she's a freak

I don't think you understand, that woman is just his fucktoy for the moment.
I mean would you respect her? Let alone him, the guy who is disgusted by blacks so much he goes out after white women.

>your mother was black, right?

seems like the dude wants to fuck his mama

He was just being a responsible adult

what kind? also post more cute pls

>>>/reddit/

I'm wondering, is it something in my psychologically that just instantly feels disgust when I see a white woman with a black dude? I don't consider myself racist, but I genuinely just think less of the woman immediately.

I don't know man.
Having a white chick as a black man is like having a gold tooth as a black man. You instantly become the coolest kid on the playground.
I think it would be more accurate to say that he is her fuck toy, and she will be trying to find a white man, once she is done with him.

whats more he unironically called whites lowest of the low just proving the fact that niggers just cant accept their inferiority so he turns it around into his own delusion of superiority and yet people think "We wuz" is a meme

>is it something in my psychologically

Yes, It's called common sense.

Africa is just the more extreme version of segregation. And the way it is now, they also get to leech benefits and probably have an easier time stealing from whites.

Africa has been a wheight around the whites anckles for ages. Refuse to provide any charity to that entire region. Let them deal with their own problems.

Black people cannot be racist. Please try to wrap your privileged brain around that concept. Thanks.

of course. Stopping aid to africa would be pretty easy compared to taking away service from people in your own society. For instance, everyone knows about starving etiopians, but it doesn't really change our politics because it's always been that way and it doesn't affect us. We're only sending food aid because at the moment, the west is in humanitarian overdrive mode and there are enough do gooders that feel good about it.

i would personally throw the lever on the guillotine on that woman, and any white woman of similar background who chooses to get fucked by a nigger. I would love to kill her.

I actually applaud this, call burners should be called out from both sides. Having said that, had I aid that to an oil cruller, I'd be in lock up for a "hate crime."

Malcolm X reincarnate. I'd buy the video nigger a drink any time.

he is literally saying whites arent human though

And we say that blacks aren't human. We can all be not-human separate from one another.

That would be the dream.
We need to push for american niggers to embrace their african heritage and make it popular to move back to africa. Then the sub-humans can be contained on their own continent.

Its almost as if black nationalism/fascism needs to rise up....

that will never ever work

black men love white women too much

Yes. But we need to be wary, that a lot of whites might get hurt in the process. But this is where Sup Forums as a white fascist counter movement will have to rise as well.

Step 2: Actual race war...

>I have issues with other people doing what I don't like!
This is Sup Forums in short.

>tfw visiting my black gf in the U.S.
>tfw so many black guys gave her the stink-eye and tried looking angry at me
>we just smiled and ignored them
Hah, insecurity runs rampant in humanity.

They love not living in a negro dominated society, that is what... I think they may know, that if they ever came to power, the entire house of cards would crumble in seconds.

As a Southerner, I support segregation and I always have. It disgusts me when I see a White woman with my livestock.

Did her ass smell good?

Flag checks out.

I did not expect such primitive behaviour from that flag. I might assume that you are a subhuman yourself, based on the flag too.

This is typical ape behaviour.

>ooga booga he spoke shiieeeet about my gf I gona kill him, yo!

Hispanic here, I hate soo much when i see black inmigrants with chilean woman, i don't have problem with spics or european with a chilean woman because we're hybrids between native people and european people, but when i see a black guy it's like "You don't belong to America, get out from my country" also since massive inmigration due to leftist goverment i can't live alone or start a family the price of houses are in skyrocket since massive inmigration and the goverment don't want to do anything.

>whitey has to pay for it

And that's where you're wrong. FIRST, we let them segregate, THEN we cut them off. Liberia ensues.

Exactly. The cutting off part, does however require a very deep hate between the groups. No government would ever split their powers voluntarily.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Alot of South American women are immigrating to the states and choosing black partners because they seem "cool".

>
>>American restaurant
>>takeaway box and red tray

And sitting eating inside with your coat on. No decency.

>wrung

>he thinks i'm not white because i got some balls
pathetic gypsy

i don't think many chilean girls would do it.

>sweden
>balls.

Right... okay...

It has to be fake. Even a white guy would go mental on someone insulting their partner, and we all know blacks are even more prone to excessive violence.

This would be all over the place if it was a racist white male confronting them.

he prolly didn't chimp out because he was with his gf is my guess. and since he's a racemixer he's probably more feminine than the average nigga

wtf is that thing

>implying the white girl isn't some ultra liberal who has stamped out any fight that cuck had in him

a baby echidna

Wait... so are we saying this race-mixing is a good thing?

>black owned

German male on Japanese female
&
Japanese male on German female

are ok, due honorary Aryan & Aryan mentality

Everything else sucks

??????
fucking weeb kraut neck yourself

Kek if it was a white guy saying this it would be all over CNN and MSNBC

PINCHE ESPAÑA
DIE HISPANIKEN SIND MOORS

post it faggot.