Flight MH370

What even happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article183486.html
scmp.com/news/asia/article/1443730/full-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passenger-list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXP_Semiconductors
worthytoshare.net/20-passengers-missing-malaysia-flight-dod-employees-involved-electronic-warfare-weapons-can-cloak-make-planes-invisible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hijacked by sky-pirates.

Crashed in Ukraine.

>Look at the people on the plane.
>Look for professions
>Spot a guy that seems very high tech.
>Guy has patent for his invention
>Two weeks later patent is in hands of Rothschilds.

They didn't get quads

srsly?

Air traffic controller here. It probably suffered a loss of cabin pressure, pilots lost consciesness, plane flew around for a bit on auto pilot and it crashed. Nothing that weird happened with MH370.

Two possibilities

>shitty Malaysian airlines got lazy because the Australian aerospace industry decided to implode and move everything go Malaysia
>an air leak in the cabin caused everyone to pass out and the aeroplane swerved across the Indian ocean on autopilot until it ran out of fuel randomly

Or...

>Chinese experimentation and corrupt officials wanted a cheaper private aeroplane, which is all the rage in China

Basically you can blame Marxists in Australia or Marxists in China.

We both know this simply doesn't happen if the ground crew does their job

jews

You don't seem to know of the clandestine Rothschild super security agency.

no one expects the spanish inquisition

Probably suicidal pilot.

No.

Look at the people that died, professions and if they held any patents in high tech or that could be used in security.

i'm gonna need a source for that statment

Pic related.

Rothschild was a coowner of the patent. The other 4 coowners were on the flight.

voltairenet.org/article183486.html

The plane that was shot down over Ukraine by Russian hackers was of the same make and model and from the same airline as MH370. Just a pure (((coincidence))), of course.

Suicidal pilot dunked her in the Indian Ocean.

It's the Killery method.

No. Disregard this idiot.

None of those people held a patent on superconductivity technology. Killing them didn't make a single Jew or Jew-owned billionaire Chink another dime.

>what is inheritance

Fucking retard Malays have included Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in the PRC... dearie me...

I WONDER WHO

>Mentally deranged pilot crashed it far off the West coast of Australia
>Actual countries involved are too cheap to help find it
>Aus government swings their dick around for years looking in the wrong place
>Nobody cares anymore
>Whatever RIP I guess
That's that. But no, every little thing has to be a global conspiracy on Sup Forums.

SILLY Sup Forums, THE ROTHSCHILDS WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

didnt they blow a few hundred million looking for it?

whos gonna pick up the tab?

Is it ever not the Jews?

>no, every little thing has to be a global conspiracy on.

Why are you on pol if you don't question things? Seriosuly, are you a retard? Or did you really post that with full intent?

I'm going for retard because you can't possibly post such a stupid statement.

Then again, you are a lander. So Retard confirmed.

It's not the jews when you are talking of one family mother fucker.

Why are Australians such idiots? Are you really that out of touch of what's going on?

Same as you're Emu friend.

>Why are you on pol if you don't question things? Seriosuly, are you a retard?
I'm questioning your illuminati tier shit right now, aren't I?

OH SHIT YOU GOT ME.

You are a retard, you just confirmed it.

It's taciturn in what I said.

But plebs like you can't understand. Fucking normies.

>a banking family is illuminati
ok

Tengo pan, dame salsa

Look into who it benefits.

Filthy kike detected

I said "illuminati tier". It's essentially the same.

Well if two brain dead wogs who can barely understand English say a global conspiracy is responsible for one of many cases of pilot suicide, who am I to argue?

Sorry m8, oi didn get ya fyrst tyme eiround.

Just look into it. There is stuff and it's open to the public. And don't expect pol to do your dirty work.

And I'm anglo.

Peace.

The shadow government has man made flying saucers (Lyne). Night vision videos filmed in Iraq show that they're suspended by a gravity beam as Lyne describes.

Read the thread idiot.

I am putting them as culprits.

Sure you are, Youssef. Sure you are.

The pilot did it. He charted a course to the Indian ocean on his home simulator, it's the only thing that makes sense really. Probably depressurized cabin to kill everyone before flying out to the middle of the ocean to dump it and make us go looking for it.

This.

It was space jews.

At least (((they))) failed to stop the recent SpaceX launch. New Iridium Next with digital mode should allow for cheap tracking of all planes.

They had the right orbits; it was just that the original Iridium was so old it was only designed to support analog phone calls. So you had to use an entire call channel and a 9600 baud modem to send digital data, which was too expensive.

Landed at Diego Garcia to be flown into a building by the CIA later on

Ukraine needs to apologize. Check these quints.

He was unhappy about a friend of his being on trial. I recall that he was on trial for being homosexual, yes Malaysia is one of the few countries that still does that. So he had motive to fuck over the Malaysian government like that.

>Air traffic controller here. It probably suffered a loss of cabin pressure, pilots lost consciesness, plane flew around for a bit on auto pilot and it crashed. Nothing that weird happened with MH370.

How easily or routinely does a commercial plane lose cabin pressure?

Very easily if the co-pilot is locked out and the pilot hits the switch while wearing an oxygen mask.

supposedly it was shot gown by CIA.

at least thats what rumors from reliable sources claim.

Black project test went wrong. It's probably on a plane of existence that is directly above our plane of existence.

wrong

if you are implying it flew till it ran out of fuel, it would be a simple matter to plot where it crashed within a kilometer or so.

>Air traffic controller here.
sure you are.

*down

also there were important people on board the americans wanted dead.

>what is the eternal kraut delusion

Aliens took the plane and everyone on board.

Sure, if you know which direction it was going. We only know that because the unsubscribed satellite transmitter was still handshaking with satellites once every hour or so, and the sat company logged enough timing resolution to trace its path either toward Australia, or upland toward the mideast where it would have been noticed by radar.

This. It's in the 4th dimension. If anybody tells you to "put your tinfoil hat on", smack the grin right off their faces.

This

>source
>provide Sup Forums screenshot

This is true. although it were a few guys on that plane who had the patent. It was a patent about semi-conductors

Your repeating numbers confirm.

>>shitty Malaysian airlines got lazy because the Australian aerospace industry decided to implode and move everything go Malaysia

What do you mean, dear fellow?

That's your tactic

Please watch abc news, the good stuff is about 20 minutes up until the sports and weather, which you can get on your phone. The most important thing you can watch on the news is the economy, it's the hidden reality of a world that's as deep into capitalism as it is.

It was on the news. Watch the fucking news. Melbourne airport lost a lot of jobs a year or so before hand specifically because they were going to Malaysia. They only cover this on abc because only abc really do an economic section.

This is potentially another failure of trying to develop a world that doesn't deserve to be developed. Again, either Australian Marxists or Chinese Marxists, I'll play with either.

What jobs are going to Malaysia? Which Australian Marxists?

They made a cool documentary series about the disappearance of the plane.

Melbourne airport jobs.
The ones in middle management of airline and aircraft owner businesses, exactly the same sort of middle management that does diversity hiring.

Just because they're not clogging union employment doesn't mean they're not Marxist.

The propaganda machine always kicks in to disinform the masses about the truth, same "documentaries"and movies that were released shortly after Waco Texas

Really made me think.
They had to make a show about this pretending it was fiction.

try find those names though
scmp.com/news/asia/article/1443730/full-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-passenger-list

try and find the rothschilds too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXP_Semiconductors

Canadian was right. See panel 4 for relation

3 & 4**

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but didn't the show came out years before the plane vanished? Wtf are guys smoking??

Oh, you mean airline leasing jobs went Malay.

Want to get redpilled?
Are you ready for it?
Flight was carrying a group of scientific leaders in their field. They were experts on plane stealth tech and a bunch of other fields. Their latest invention was literally a device that could make a plane dissapear from any radar. Somebody didnt want that tech getting out.
Really makes you think.

Read

they traveled back to time and claiming they are gods and making people build pyramids with the methods construction engineer in the plane knows

worthytoshare.net/20-passengers-missing-malaysia-flight-dod-employees-involved-electronic-warfare-weapons-can-cloak-make-planes-invisible

>He actually saved a screenshot of the mentally ill leaf's bullshit story.

>polish
Who are you to judge. Your whole country is mentally ill.

>Your whole country is mentally ill.

wont argue with that

>Who are you to judge.

I happen not to be.

also

>ausralia

your whole country is one giant shitpost

>this

1). There was an illegal shipment of lithium Ion batteries in the forward cargo compartment. Which either was set on fire due to remote means or accidentally caught fire due to improper shipping.

2) These are "dangerous goods" not allowed to be shipped on passenger aircraft so the air line that carried and the government that allowed the shipment are directly responsible and are at risk of loosing face in the eyes of the international community. I.E. neither of these two entities want this aircraft to be found. Ever.

3) so they come up with a plan to miss direct the search and rescue operation to the area off austrialias west coast. The aircraft is not there.

4). When the fire started it produced toxic fumes, heat and flame in the forward cargo compartment.

5) The captain immediatly turned the aircraft towards a 10,000 foot plus runway on the Indonesian coast and initiated a descent.

6) During the descent the smoke and fumes overcame the passengers and the cabin crew. Pax Emergency O2 is designed for about 10 to 15 minutes and for the passengers is rebreather type so some of the smoke would have been have been breathed by the passengers and they would have been overcome. Same for the cabin crew.

7) The pilots would have had about 20 minutes of 100% O2 before their supply ran out.

8) With the cabin crew and the pilots either dead or unconscious, the aircraft would have descended on auto pilot to the initial altitude for the approach (if programmed) or to the last altitude on the divert.

9) With no one to initiate the approach, the aircraft would have reached the end of the divert route, and continued on the last heading, due west over the divert airport at the last altitude.

10). The aircraft flew west into the Indian Ocean until the fuel was exhausted and then crashed.

End part 1

>implying
I just want a catholic Sup Forums /cuteboy/ to hold at night

Actual air traffic controller here

The only way pilots wouldn't have been able to don their oxygen masks is in the event of explosive decompression. If it were a slow leak multiple alarms would have sounded and the cabin masks would have dropped automatically, prompting the flight crew to consult with the pilots.

It could have been explosive decompression, but it's unlikely that the plane would have allowed to continue on autopilot

checked, underrated post

we having a giggle then m8

Transponder was shut off manually m8

>Transponder was shut off manually m8
ATC guy, is that possible?

Part 2

11) A survey company that uses very sensitive water sniffing technology (designed to search out mineral deposits in the ocean) got hits for the nickel alloys in the Indian Ocean. These nickel alloys are very specific to the engine on this 767. This happend about two weeks after the crash.

12). They advised the Malaysian government and were ignored.

13) Details of the loss of automated communications (ACARS) are consistent with a fire in the forward cargo compartment of the 767 just aft of the E and E bay below the flight deck.

No it's not

never believe an anglo

It was reported in the days after the disappearance that they can indeed turn it off.

This is a lie. You have no way of knowing how the transponder was shut off.

You know nothing.

I though only certain military aircraft were able to disable them.

commercial are that feature disabled.

REEEE
I read that a guy on an oil rig saw a plane burn and crash in the sea. But everyone kept ignoring that information.
You have all been played

He used the first Technique for Truth Suppression.

1. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough "jargon" and "minutia" to illustrate you are "one who knows", and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

The whole suicidal pilot meme is consistent with a deeply embarrassed government that will do anything to deflect responsibility for this accident.

1) a fire in the forward cargo compartment spreading to the E and E bay (where the transponder box is located) is more like LH. Or....

2) the captain put the aircraft on emergency power in attempt to isolate the power source causing a electrical fire. He was trying to fight an electrical fire. Smoke from a lithium ion battery fire would have seemed "electrical". He could have gone down this path in an attempt to put the fire out in which case his emergency procedures would have shut off the transponder leaving him with 1 Comm radio, 1 Nav radio and 1 FMS control head. The transponder is not on the list of EMERGENCY power items on this aircraft.