It's time to decide

Will you choose Christianity, or the survival of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The survival of the white race.

Both

good answer shlomo

Whites.

Oy choose Geert.

>Jews are God's chosen people

Having rejected (and killed for fucks sake) Christ, they became the Synagogue of Satan. Christians are God's chosen now, and this is what Christians believed for almost 2000 years.

>Turn the other cheek

I'm not too knowledgeable about this but I don't think it means "Fuck my shit up". It has to do with reversing the power structure involved in the assault if I recall correctly.

>Beta cuck

Jesus whipped Jews out of the temple, said he came to bring a sword, was a virile ascetic etc...

>1 post by this id
>90% of threads on Sup Forums are pro-communist pro-kike
>helping this faggot spam with free bumps
>not putting "sage" in options field

have some OC

lol your so right op

Christianity is cucked, and anyone who follows it is also a cu.......
>DEUS VULT

They are one and the same.

>Few centuries later
>Christian Europe dominates the entire planet unopposed

Christian Europe lost north africa, middle east, then Greece and the Balkans.

The Temple was destroyed AFTER Christianity became a thing.

Rome was destroyed by subhuman germanic barbarians, not Christianity. It was only under Christianity that it fixed its internal corruption (in a slow process, admittedly) and manage to recouperate large portions of its land.

this

almost forgot that it was germanic barbarians that did the job

It seems that destroying europe is simply in their blood

The eternal kraut strikes again!

>I'm not too knowledgeable about this but I don't think it means "Fuck my shit up".

Your right. Turn the other cheek is actually used against Jewish Pharisees who had turned the Mosaic law into their own way of settling vendettas. It was meant to say don't turn minor slights into blood feuds or quests for revenge. It's only when people totally ignore the context that they turn it into 'never resist anything'.

Implying niggers and sand people follow God's word.

>denying being a cuck
>while triumphantly posting an image of white cucks campaigning for the Jewish holy site of Jerusalem, 1000s of miles away from the Stonehenge built buy his blood ancestors

Holy shit, why didn't you just upload an image of yourself sucking a black cock? It would be more honest and to the point.

It's not about the white race, it's about your own soul into eternity

>The son of God is a Jew and our holy land is Israel :^)

>But don't worry Christianity is still a white religion, because I emotionally want it to be, so that makes true :^)

>My dad may work full time for a living but that doesn't mean he's a loser or the religion he taught me was wrong :^)

>It's not about the white race

At least THIS Jew worshipping cuckold has the decency to be honest about where he stands.

Now the rest of you, come forward. Stop pretending your religion is white. Stop telling vile, sick lies and destroying your blood ancestors history, just to selfishly soothe your own emotional weakness and denial.

>totally ignoring the fact that the reason the crusades happened was because mudslimes were taking over vast swafts of country and making people convert to islam, especially in the balkans

at this point I honestly cant tell if you are a troll or just disillusioned

based on your flag, im guessing troll

sage

>Find no argument to counter my previous post
>Hehe.. J-Jesus was a kike... Yeah... You are a kike worshipper

My father is atheist and miserable.

One Abrahamic religion fighting another Abrahamic religion over who is the true Abrahamic religion

What's your point

What is there to ague, cuck?

Jesus was a Jew. The bible states that the Jews are gods chosen people. Academic consensus is that the New Testament was most likely of Jewish authorship.

This Abrahamic religion tortured and slaughtered white European pagans and systematically destroyed their religious traditions.

There's nothing to argue. These are the facts. You are a cuck. You are a traitor to, and an active blight on your race.

Be a fucking man and face up to it with dignity.

the point is that these men's families and culture were being slaughtered by barbaric muslims and they decided to band togethre to prevent white culture from going away forever.

They fought to protect their families lives, homeland, culture, and religion, empowered by god they did so

I wouldnt expect you to know anything about fighting, seeing as your country lost a war against a bunch of retarded emu's

Was christianity designed as a bomb under the Roman Empire

It was designed as a bomb under the white race

>Christ cucks unironically care more about some jewish "values" over their own race

Hey, listen Varg I do not worship Jesus but God. Jesus was a mere man but his teachings were just.

>(((Academic consensus)))

Solid.

>and systematically destroyed their religious traditions

Name two, Christmas does not count. Also implying these were of any value and not simply something pushed upon them in the same manner you assign to Christendom.

>to prevent white culture

There you go again. Just saying something is white culture, just wanting it to be white culture, does not make it so.

Paganism is native to white Europeans. It does not come from a foreign race in a foreign land, and its scriptures not written in a foreign tongue.

Stop pretending. You are lying. You are hiding from the truth. This isn't s battle between you and me, this is a battle between you and your subconscious.

>The bible states that the Jews are gods chosen people.

No. They were. Then they refused to recognize the Messiah and were rejected. Christianity is God's chosen people now.

Proof of this can be found in the Gospel of Matthew, which is recognised by academic consensus as the most 'Jewish' of all the Gospels, but which calls the Jewish people 'Israelites' before the Crucifixion and then 'Jews' after. This is to represent how the Jews were initially Gods chosen tribe of Israel, but after they rejected the Messiah, they became simply another religious group.

Elaborate.

>and its scriptures not written in a foreign tongue.

>paganism is native to white Europeans

your point? pagan europeans were actual barbarians that destroyed everything they touched.

jesus blessed everyone by showing them a way to rise up from the filth and degeneracy that plagued everyone, the same degeneracy that allowed rome to fall to actual savages

SAGE

posting until you understand

>Name two

...You know there was this thing called the Inquisition? Paganism was illegal and all known pagans were tortured, executed and had their literature and places of worship destroyed by a Christian-Jewish run establishment.

Your ancestors. Your blood.

And to honour them, you lap the feet of a Jew God.

If they were destroyed how then can you be sure of their existence?

Does this not sound like a Jewish trick to turn your back on Christianity in favor of

>le ebin Baganism xD

>your point? pagan europeans were actual barbarians that destroyed everything they touched.

Hahaha. You know nothing about history do you? Take a look at some of the toeture mehods employed by the loving, compassionate men of the church.

Pagan religions espoused warlike values and they honoured strength, courage and loyalty to your own, rather than "goodness".

But they didn't torture people endlessly and sadisticallu like your sick Jew cult did to your blood ancestors.

Despicable cuck.

Don't post a long, low resolution, arbitrary, rambling wall of text in an attempt to filibuster me.

If you can't make your own point in a paragraph, then you have no point to make. Talk to me here like you would face to face, with no .jpgs to stall the conversation with sophistry

History is History and we should let Historians debate about it. The fact is modern Christianity is cucked beyond control, with the communist Pope Bergoglio pushing for the acceptance of muslims while ignoring the persecuted christians od the Middle East, every Priest and Bishop being a total multiculturalist propagandist... But even that won't save them, remember the French priest who got killed by ISIS sympathizers : he was known for helping the muslim community in his town, even helping them funding a part of their mosque. From the nationalist point of view, Islam, Christianity and globalism have become pretty much the same thing now.

>honoured strength, courage and loyalty to your own, rather than "goodness".

Perpetuating violence and blatant nigger behavior is now praised on Sup Forums.

Also how would you even know what they valued since their scripture was burned?

Poor understanding of why the Crusades happened

>crusades
>muslims converting people in the balkans

Also this. The Balkans weren't lost until after the major Crusades.

> #
If they were destroyed how then can you be sure of their existence?

That sinking not feeling when you realise you just wasted time on an idiot.

No you dumb piece of shit. The inquisition was a literal, actual historical event that happened and is known about. Killing and torturing pagans and destroying their religious traditions was official church policy.

You can read about it here. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

>Does this not sound like a Jewish trick to turn your back on Christianity

This almost made me throw up. The decadent shamelessness of this fucking Jew serving cuck to even have the audacity to suggest this.

Keep bowing to Abraham, cuck boy.

The things you're describing aren't some odd mutation of "modern" Christianity. What you are describing was always the endgame of Christianity.

Cuckoldry and self destruction are the logical conclusions of Christianity's teachings.

Any Christians don't believe me? Try this exercise. Try to imagine rallying the men of your white church congregation to war, to repel Muslim invaders . But the challenge is you can only use teachings and quotes from Jesus.

That says it all, really. Cuckoldry and self destruction is built into the very creed itself.

>the Inquisition was real against Pagans
And yet World War 1 a secular war fuelled by the worst of humanity doesn't boil your blood?

How quaint.

(((Wikipedia))) Thanks champ will look into.

Your problem seems to be the origin of Christianity and not the doctrine in itself.
The way you keep referring to ''blood'' is also irrelevant since my ancestors have been Christian for close to a millennia.

Now stop being so upset, it is unbecoming.

>Christians are cuckhold pacifists
>Christians are bloodthirsty anti-pagans

Mate good logic there.

Stop asking stupid questions and wasting my time christcuck faggot.

Some traditions survived in pieces, some were mostly wiped out.

We know about the traditions and values of Vikings, and Romans and Egyptians and other pagan societies through surviving archaeological artefacts that weren't completely destroyed

It is still acknowledged that the inquisition is a historical fact and large portions of pagan tradition were destroyed. I can't believe I'm actually having to type this.

Literally 0 historians deny that pagans were tortured and killed and had their traditions destroyed as chruch policy.

Please stop posting in this thread now. You've revealed that you're 17

Or at least do a quick google search of the inquisition before you post again

Pic related, the inquisition

>Not unironically converting to the faith of Kek who time and time again has actively turned shit around.

God is exploitable.

Warlike values are not the same as state-dungeon-torture-our-own-blood-for-our-Jewish-masters values

Don't equate the two

Odin is literally depicted as a warrior

Jesus preached non violence

Don't call me "mate" confidently like you aren't a cuck going to the effort of typing capchas to defend a Jewish tradition

I am not denying the inquisition.

Seeing as you are so overwhelmingly sure of yourself provide some evidence for our contemporary understanding of Paganism.

Bonus round is for you to specifically focus on Nordic paganism.

I'm not actually a pagan or very interested in specific pagan traditions

That's the thing

That's how you know I'm impartial

I just don't worship a religion that cucked my ancestors and is actively my race today today

Christian values are the SOLE cause of the resise of communism. Without Christian values, egalitarianism would be an impossibility. Try to find another cause.

I dare you.

Try to find another cause of today's multicultural self cuckoldry. Why do we have these values but non-Christian Asian cultures don't?

Sounds like you played too much Age of Mythology, or is that a jewish game out to get you and all Whites as well?

>I dare you.

The Enlightenment. Easy.

So we switched discussion entirely?

You can not answer anything properly and so I take my leave.

God loves you regardless of what you think of him.

The enlightenment philosophers BASED their egalitarian philosophy on the values of their Christian faith, you stupid cunt.

You should delete that fucking post. Holy shit.

I'd love to worship the religion of my ancestors, but it was destroyed beyond comprehension.
So now I'm considering following the faith of my most recent ancestors, Christianity.
I can practice without guilt if I think of Jesus as a white man.

YOU CAN GOOGLE WHAT THE NORDICS BELIEVED YOU DISHONEST SOPHIST CUNT

I DONT HAVE TO TYPE OUT SHIT YOU CAN EASILY GOOGLE JUST BEAUSE YOU ASK ME

AND IM NOT AVOIDING YOUR ARGUMENT BY NOT ANSWERING

NORDICS BELIEVED IN VALHALLA WHERE MEN GET TO GO WHEN THEY DIED IN BATTLE. THERE YOU GO. THERES ONE EXAMPLE

DUMB FAGGOT

Is this the most mad one can get?

Then why have Christians always been it's largest opponents? Enlightenment values were started by people like Descartes and Voltaire who decided to reject their prior values and culture and rebuild their worldviews based solely on 'reason'. Prior to this rise in 'rationalism' which entailed a conscious rejection of Christianity and the Church there was no such problem with multiculturalism.

As to the 'rise of communism' being caused by Christianity, why has it seemed to flourish in China, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam? Why were Christians its largest opponents in Europe?

>worshipping a Jew is better than nothing

No, no it really isn't.

I just tell myself that he wasn't a Jew.

You forgot the part where it says you're only allowed to borrow money with interest from non-christians, i.e. Jews.

Communism grew out of Russia, which had been Christian for many centuries.

Asians have an insect herd mentality, they were agrarian communist before communism had a name. It's less to do with equality and compassion than with total abolition of the individual infavor of the Borg.

Europe isn't an opponent of communism. The allies sided with Russia in WW2, and the EU is actively communising Europe.

But the decentralisation of Europe from the destruction of Rome created the competition necessary for European states to eclipse states in other parts of the world.

Will you choose heaven, or eternal conscious punishment?

It advises Christians against usury, both as a sin to do themselves and a sin others will try to do to you.
It grew out of Russia during Russia's most secular period and was directly inspired by Marx who was not Christian at all.
>the allies sided with russia in ww2
Only to defeat the Axis, not because they loved communism.
The entire Cold War that happened immediately afterwards should be evidence that Western Europe did not care for the Soviets.

Even when he talks about how all Jewish law is still valid?

The biggest problem with the Jewish cult known as Christendom is that they kept all the tyrannical rules but cut out the Kabbalistic self-improvement. It was created by men to control men, not to bring them closer to god.

If "a single paragraph" was presented, you'd keep finding flaws and we'd be stuck here discussing your wrong pov which has been debunked for hours.

How about rather than wasting hours of all of our time you spend 10 fucking minutes reading the image, which addresses everything or just leave it.

Pagan Europe is best Europe
>being so much of a cuck that you adopt a religion that comes from the sandland
Lmaoing @ you desu

b-but the Roman Empire was brought down by Germanic Christians

Chosen 2015: survival of the white race.

Thanks Merkel, Pope and president pastor Gauck.

The difference is between ceremonial law vs moral law.
Ceremonial laws were to distinguish the Israelites from gentiles as they awaited the Messiah.
Now that Jesus has appeared, the ceremonial laws have been fulfilled.

This example is crude so bear with me.
For the same reason that you don't keep posters up for a concert that has already happened, it is no longer necessary to follow the ceremonial law.
This is mentioned in the Book of Acts with God ending the ceremonial law of keeping kosher.

survival of a whites of course

fucking auto correct

"survival of whites of course"