Name ONE thing wrong with Israel

Name ONE thing wrong with Israel.
They
>are nationalists
>remove kebab
>are pro their own ethno-state
Even Hitler wanted a nation for all jews to live in, such as Israel.
They also have a very good claim to their territory, unlike the Muslim invaders.

>inb4 jews

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Name ONE thing thats wrong with muslims

>are nationalists
>hate degeneracy
>remove kike
>are anti degeneracy

Even Hitler liked muslims. They also have a very good claim to their terriotory unlike jewish invaders

>inb4 mudslimes

If you could provide sources to everything you're referring to in that image, that'd be great. Also there was heavy miscommunication on both sides during the USS Liberty incident, and the Israelis repaid the losses and casualties in more than full.

Jews reject the Lord Jesus Christ

>are nationalists
They are hardly nationalists, they're trying demographically take over our nations, if they were nationalists, they'd be aiming to live in their own nations with their own people.
>hate degeneracy
>are anti degeneracy
They are massive degenerates themselves, they literally fuck goats and little boys in the ass.
>remove kike
If you consider that a good thing. I don't.
They have no claim to the territory what so ever, Israel was and always will be rightful Judaic clay.

jews
>are nationalist
They're hardly nationalists, they're trying to demographically take over our nations, if they were natioanlists, theyd be aiming to live in their own nation Israel with tehir own people
>remove kebab
if you consider that a good thing i dont. They have no calim to territory what so ever,Israel was and always will be muslim clay
>are pro their own ethno-state
and anti everyone elses ethno state

You're pretty good on your own, Czech.
Been with my gf to Prague last year. Beautiful place AND almost no sand niggers - a rarity in Europe, these days.
I hear your PM is also planning to crack down on them even further.

I don't know, honestly. Maybe, people bought too hard on the Jews did 911 / Protocols of Zion thing...
Israel is nationalist, right wing and we support other nations' nationalist ambitions.
We hate seeing adherents of the religion of peace when we go travel in Europe.
Plus, we suffered a lot under Obama and the EU (as in Brusseles, not the European individual states).

In my country, there is problem

fuck off lol
Israelis aren't doing shit to affect our demographics, and they DO want all other Jews to live in Israel.

>anti everyone else's ethno state
Maybe Western Jews, but not Israelis. They support right wing efforts all across the West, knowing the Left hates them, see Obama.

PM is pretty cucky, our president is god tier, except for the fact that he's economically a hardcore leftie.

fuck off lol. Muslims aren't doing shit to affect our demographics, and they DO want all other muslims to live in the middle east

They're funded by international bankers that are responsible for all of the world's problems.
>wait so is everyone
Fuck.

I like Israel.

It's the only country that, at the same time, can piss off stormweenies, gommies and muslims.

Internationalist Jews HATE Israel.
algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
This is also one of the many reasons I really like them.

Lying jew rat. Also, feel free to google Jonathan Pollard and the rest. You can't jew me into looking up things that are common knowledge and all over the papers for decades.

But please feel free to provide source that Pollard was not anspy or Israel didn't sell US missiles to China. Fucking kikes.

No ones gonna call out this bullshit?

Like its really hard to tell what an American ship looks like after attacking it for how many hours?

They finance ISIS and other extremists along with Saudis and US. They promote multiculturalism in other nations then flee back to Israel. So basically the definition of Hypocrites. They are also shitty tourists and always cry about Holocaust and urge you to join them on Holocaust museum pilgrimages. Would not racemix with

Well, leaders come and go. Nations keep living.
Netanyahu is okay. I wouldn't call him god tier, I don't like his domestic policies.
But at least with foreign policy - he's strong. Also he's a capitalist that slowly pushes more and more free market reforms.

The only leader in my lifetime so far I'd call god tier is Trump.

Haaretz is the huffpost of Israel, and pollard should have been executed.

Soros doesn't count. He's just a poster boy.

Trump got cucked by a jew thats why his kids are jewish

>lying jew rat
I'm not even a Jew. Also providing a picture of some guy's face and some vague text ontop of it doesn't really suggest as to what I should be looking for.
It was the 60's, things were a bit different. And like I said, the Israelis repaid everything in more than full
Proof that they finance ISIS? Israelis don't promote multiculturalism. Western Jews do, and those really dislike Israel because of how nationalist it is.
How so? He's pretty much king of the globalist Jews.

They are hardcore leftists, but pretty good at revealing inconvenient stories.
I sub to them only to hear stuff like that - you won't hear in anywhere else here...

I believe that Israel is doing well by their own people (so I have no complaint against the Israeli state) but their people are not our people, so ultimately we are enemies.

>Isreal has the highest density of jews.
>Jews are the most degenerate
>Isreal has the highest density of degeneracy

We have no choice but to crusade for Jerusalem.

>Even Hitler wanted a nation for all jews to live in, such as Israel.
He didn't

Oh please come and annex us. I'm not anti-Israeli but I hate living here. I want a US citizenship.

Trump is also doing well by his own people, but that doesn't mean we should be enemies with him or stop supporting him. Plus, they kill Muslims, which is fine with me.
>jews are the most degenerate
Maybe Western Jews but not Israelis.
>highest density of degeneracy
Explain.
He wanted to move them to Madagascar and create a Jewish state for them there, you're wrong.

>Wester Jews=/=Israelis
When will this meme stop? They operate both sides of the coin goy

Too many brown people

You think you will survive the crusade. Silly jew Jerusalem is for Christians.

>How so? He's pretty much king of the globalist Jews.

Soros
King of Globalist Jews

>How can you possibly be this bluepilled in 2017?
Who are the Rothschilds?
Who are the Rockefellers?
Who are the Warburgs?

Yes they are adequate if you know that they are ultra leftists and you have some Israel Hayom tier right wing propaganda to balance it with.
Thats why I warn that Haaretz alone a source for anti Israeli news is basically like me finding some anti American sentiment in sites like huffpost, which I'm sure can easily do, and then posting them on rotter as fact.

78% of Jews living in the US voted for Obama. Think about that for a second. Also Israelis urge other Jews to move there, and most Western Jews dislike Israel.
Okay? The US government, which consists of elected officials by the people, CHOOSES to do that. And the Israelis are just protecting their interests. Can you really blame them for that?
>hurr durr I found one example of a contradictory Israelite so that means all of them must hold the same opinion.
Stop. Israel gains nothing from the Islamization of the West, NOTHING. They'd lose their most valuable allies.
And you think that these people support Israel?

They pretend to hate Israel so they could push internationalist agenda in the countries in which they live without being called out for their hypocrisy.

They can't take care of themselves. Nazi Germany wasn't begging Brazil or other people to invade Poland for them.

Ya got any proof of that?

How many of the directionless sad 75% Euro atheists here will accept Jesus in the first sign of a crusade in your opinion? Not to mention the Russians and Christian Arabs.
If you wanna really bring multiculturalism to Israel Christianity might be your only chance imo.

FUck off, kikes hate whites.

Nobody here is defending Western Jews. I am defending Israel and the people living there and or supporting it. Whites also have their share of Leftists, but does that mean we should hate them?

Who are the Council of 33?
Who is the Illuminati?
Who is the Synagogue of Satan?
Who are the 13?

>Can you really blame them for that?
uh yes, the American government works directly against the interest of its own people due to israeli influence. For the thousands of white men lives and trillions of dollars wasted in iraq every jew must die. this sort of cuckening can only be redeemed in blood.

>pollard should have been executed
should have told king jew bibi to stop agitating for the release of the israeli hero pollard.

I agree actually, The problem is mainly the diaspora, but weak liberals are a problem within the whites as well so...

I am atheist and I have no problem working with christians. I was raised Christian and still believe in Christian values even is god is a falsehood.

Plus fuck eurocucks. They are grade a pussies that would pick up a gun to stop their mother from being raped.

Obama who has given the most aid to Israel ever? Crazy right

They bite the hand that feeds them, they are snakes.

Yes.

and that problem is transport.

>60% white
>still hasnt picked up his gun even tho his wife is fucking Tyrone right this moment

dog pless Israel

Wew like most of your masses won't parade the release of a citizen, no matter who he is. Not to mention everything is well propogandized here.
Still spies should be killed, that's the price they pay for getting caught and making a mess.

sounds like unfounded conspiracy theories to me
Sweden probably begged them not to deport the Africans back to Africa, and instead to Sweden.
Obama hates Israel. It's common knowledge that in his youth he associated with many anti-semites and anti-Zionists.
As in, should we hate all whites because we have our share of leftists?
Your government decided to go steal the oil, and did a false flag on itself to justify it. Don't put the blame on Israel.

Hitler was a Nationalist and he invaded fucking everyone so Germans could having living space as he called it. Nationalism doesn't imply pacifism or purely a defensive military strategy.

He was an expansionist nationalist. Most modern nationalists are isolationists, including myself.

My area is 90% white. All the rest is Mexican. The only time I see niggers is when I go to the city.

Unlike your shitty eurocuck countries we have room so spread out in america.

They want their own ethno state, yet their diaspora brothers don't want westerners having their own. Also they leech off of the American taxpayer's money for military support. However, I agree that the West should learn something from them.

That was my point, unlike Islam and Judaism atheists will actually work with Christians, and if it's a question of life and death they will happily convert and live a happy, peaceful Christian life.
So a crusade of Jerusalem will probably yield another 3~ million Christians as opposed to a mountain of dead stubborn kikes.

Who is Frank Marshall Davis? Fuck off kike

Their diaspora "brothers" don't like them very much. Also they provide many advantages to the US, in return for their support.
I don't know who he is and I don't see how he's relevant to the conversation, also I'm not a Jew.

>Don't put the blame on Israel.
i will actually. every person behind the iraq shitshow was a neocon jew who shilled for israel even harder than you.

>name one thing wrong with pissrael

It's not a body of water yet along with mecca.

israel cannot exist without liberal diaspora jews weakening western countries and conservative diaspora jews like OP pushing their host countries into servitude and war for israel.

Was Dubya an Israeli? I don't think so. Which of these neocons that supported the war were Israelis? Hillary? Nope, not an Israeli. Who in specific are you referring to?
Yeah, it can and it's actively trying to get rid of the diaspora Jews, also I'm not a Jew.
>pushing their host countries into servitude and war for israel.
It already is.

>israel
It's been hilarious seeing the JIDF try and push the "Enemy of my enemy" narrative for a month now and failing at every turn. Fuciking hilarious you and your Sayanim are this inept.

Remember. For a Jew it's not a sin to lie to circumvent a gentile.
>They actually have their own version of Taqiyya.

Prove that I am JIDF or fuck off.
I am just trying to have a discussion about it. This is the third thread I've made.

>Name ONE thing wrong with Israel
The US gives on average $3 Billion in foreign aid to Israel every year, much more than any other country. Israel is not dependant on this foreign aid and it is in fact military aid that only further's Israel's agenda, one that involves repeatedly undermining her supposed "ally". That's $3 Billion of taxpayers money annually, $500 per capita, completely down the fucking drain and given to a country that is suspected of operating an illegal nuclear arms program.

Oh yeah, and Jewish Lobbyists use their influence to benefit Israeli interests rather than America's.

>Yeah, it can and it's actively trying to get rid of the diaspora Jews
ill believe it when i see it. all i see is the same song and dance where they desperately try to get westerners to fight their battles and fill their bellies, this thread included.
>I'm not a Jew
we both know who you are

More like Muslims have a word for acting like a kike

If you're a Christian, you're a disgrace. Just saying.

The UK is a Muslim colony of the Jew-friendly USA. It explains hatred of the English to superior Jews.

>WE NEVER ASKED FOR ALL DIS MONEY GOOOY
This is currently their best argument.

OK? So?
That's the choice of the US government which consists of elected officials. You can't blame the Israelis for putting their interests first, all nationalists do that.
Many Jews have self deported from the West to Israel in the past, and it's still going on. It's working slowly but surely. Really not a Jew, friend.
Not a Christian.

20% Arab or Muslim.

The US taxpayer pays $2 for every $1 Israeli citizens pay on their own military.

Israeli generals are quoted as noting the strategic advantages in letting ISIS "fester", ie letting a quarter million people get butchered and thousands more raped and in slavery.

The biggest problem with Israel is that it isn't a radioactive/chemical tomb.

nothing wrong with isreal

everything wrong with the USA getting involved with isreal on any side.

Counter-challange. Name one positive thing isreal has done for another country US included.

Israeli racist right wingers kill innocent people and have the support of the far right parties in the Knesset.

The UK has the same percentage of Muslims, why you think do they obsessed with Jews? Muslims hate Jews.

LMAO YOU'RE THAT CZECH GUY FROM LAST WEEK, GTFO SHILL

Many of these are fake, if not all.
True. That's probably the best argument I've heard yet.
Elect someone who isn't pro-Israel then, your government consists of people who were legitimately elected, while making their opinions on Israel public.
They have allowed Zionists to self deport to Israel, that's one thing.
By innocent people you mean Muslims.
I've already said that I made two threads before, this is not exactly a state secret.

>Remember goys! It's conservative to give away your money and resources to a nation that hates and actively tries to destroy you via subterfuge!
>BUT WE HATE MUSLIMS SO ITS ALRIGHT!
C'mon JIDF.

They are still people, it doesn't matter what faith they have.

To answer this question without bias we must first differentiate between jews and zionist(similar to muslims and ISIL)
jews are decent hard working people, sure they love money but then again who doesnt. money buys you nice things and we all want nice things in life
zionists, on the other hand are the niggers of the jew race who believes the rest of humanity was only created to serve them

youve been shilling for over 48 hours now, how much do you get paid?
Zionism is the cancerous seed of globalism and we won't be fooled

I voted for Trump to save this country from a fascist takeover, after Hillary or anyone else goes full steam into the rocks. His position on Israel is fine, Israel is just a shitty country full of evil thieves, that's all.

>this

>The UK has the same percentage of Muslims

No, but Russia does

Hold onto this one when the ineveitable "would you fuck a jewess" thread comes about.

The UK doesn't hate Muslims, they're Muslims. Labours are Muslims, Muslims are in the government, the mayor of the capital is a Muslim. It's their hidden propaganda to make a witch hunt on Jews. Conservatives had to create a law to stop it.

Not JIDF. How does Israel hate and actively try to destroy me? Please explain.
Someone with sympathy for Muslims is as good as dead.
Non-Zionist Jews are leftists and actively support globalism.
Third thread I've made over like the last week or so, hardly 48 hours, I woke up like an hour ago.

>weak
>skinny/fat
>lives in a cuckold country
>acts hard on a weeb faggot site

kek. I would beat the shit out of you americuck

>If you hate israel you're a muslim!
xD