My uncle owns a business that trains regular dogs to become hunting dogs. He shoots any dog that eats dog shit...

My uncle owns a business that trains regular dogs to become hunting dogs. He shoots any dog that eats dog shit, and calls it an "accident".

I support this.
The only thing more worthkess than shit eater dogs are pits and staffies.

>He shoots any dog that eats dog shit

you are alive op, so this is bullshit

pitbulls are cool
don't leave your kids with them

>pitbulls are cool

Lol

they are
blame the owners if they turn shit

ZING!

>kills an innocent animal
what a braindead impotent hick!

Nothing wrong will Pitbulls per se, but they are a powerful breed and a bad owner can be a problem. Remember that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

You and your uncle are assholes, and I feel sorry for any animals under your care. It doesn't surprise me too much though, I've seen many dogs ruined by being sent off for "hunting training". They are often treated cruelly.

Dogs will also eat feces because their own diet is poor, and they're lacking nutrients, you fucking idiot.

yeah dey dindu nuffin

have a heavy cold and in my dazed state i read that as he trains rectangle dogs

they ate shit, lots of dogs do it when they are pups before they get trained out of it

DIDF idiot. Haha.

Dogs are simply fleshy, unpredictable automatons.

If a dog eats shit it should also eat lead.

you ruined your bait

I train rectangle dogs. If they go parallelogram I don't hesitate to shoot them.

Dogs eat other dog's shit because the other dog gets better dog food.

>train dog poorly
>kill it after you fail as a basic human being
fucking redneck inbreds

hunting dogs eat shit to mask their dog scent.
Because of this a hunter can sneak up to its prey while the prey just thinks 'mmh somebody shat over there'

Your uncle is a degerante dumb ass redneck piece of shit.

fucking burgers, you truly were, and are the scum of Europe

>remember that there are no bad humans, goyim, only bad upbringings!

>Belgium

>pitbulls are good boys, they dindu nuffin
reddit please leave, pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race

same goes for you syrupnigger.

I'm not Belgian

You don't get it. You are a colony.
It is not your right to claim who you are. Whatever we europeans want, is what you will do.

> not realizing that everything outside of Europe is nigger-tier

>we Europeans
Okay Ahmed
>everything outside Europe is nigger tier
You have no free speech, no guns, no rights, sjw's are the norm, you're communists, you're atheists, you're not even allowed to slap your kid in Europe kek what a joke country the only thing you're good at is over regulating everything

Pitbulls are the niggers of dog breeds. If you have a pitbull you are either a nigger or a very insecure white boy.