Is it /comfy/ here?

Is it /comfy/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Georgievsk
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Rx4LwpsGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your map does not correspond to reality

Decent vacation spot, can recommend.

for me it's very comfy (I'm rich by this country's standards, would be considered upper middle class by euro standards)

people are a bit ignorant, but generally kind-hearted. not cucks in european sense of the word,(quite homophobic, marrying a non-virgin still considered a bad taste, though many defy this)
they are also more individualistic, than your average russian and more likely to protest injustices by authorities

but mostly very poor. stubborn and naive too

how much money do you make per month, my gurcu user?

All of my friend who went there on vacation were delighted. Never been there myself.

Also your map is wrong as it includes South Ossetia and Abkhazia into Georgia

when is russia gonna annex georgia and get this empire started?

No bad Ivan
The opposite is happening shashlik bros are overtaking Russia.

I think with russia getting a power ally with the US. It's only a matter of time before they annex ukraine, georgia, finland and some of the shit tier countries north of russia. Lets hope pic related doesn't happen though.

No they are not. And Georgians are pretty much the only Caucasus nation which is not mountain niggers.

Are Ingushis and chechens so bad?
And can I marry a tatar girl are muslims secular enough?

American Education: The Post

>Are Ingushis and chechens so bad?
Yes.
>And can I marry a tatar girl are muslims secular enough?
Most are secular. There is a chance she will not have sex with you before marriage though. Vaginal sex, to be precise.

>Ingushis and chechens
Literally the worst.
>And can I marry a tatar girl are muslims secular enough?
Tatars are bro-tier. Secular enough to be cool, reigious enough to be conservative.

Georgians used to be quite common on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but we don't see them very much anymore. Always thought they were solid posters.

I don't make any noney myself

My familia has assets and shares, it gives profit
Not a jew or armo, btw

how does it feel being an only country, along Venezuela, Vanuatu and Tuvalu, that doesn't consider those lands Georgie territory?

Even if Trump accepts Crimea, Transnistria, Abkhazia and S.Ossetia as Russia, it's not going to last, cause he's just one man (like Putin). strong and powerful - sure, but you can't overwrite history and poetic justice is always there to be served

truth to be told - the western part of Abkhazia does have a claim to be independent (not under any international law - but still). Return the refugess and make a just referendum - it'll do
as for South Ossetia - there is no such thing as south ossetia. The only Ossetia lies in Russian Federation and has a capital called Vladikavkaz. Everyone knows what 'South Ossetia' is . it is a textbook definition of occupied territory, mate...

Stalins home land. He hated the place and started a war. So I'm guessing it was nice.

>how does it feel being an only country, along Venezuela, Vanuatu and Tuvalu, that doesn't consider those lands Georgie territory?
It's ok

>you can't overwrite history
Daily reminder that in OUR history it was YOU who ASKED to join the Russian empire.
Also, why do you use the word "rewriting"? It's being written right now.

You also wrongly imply that I have a slightes damn about "international" "laws". I want what's best for Russia and Russians, whatever it is (and one can argue that having these "states" on our back is not really good).

this, try going to Sukhumi from anywhere else in Georgia

I don't give a damn about those laws either. I'm just happy they are on our side, not yours

>Mountain niggers

Mountain niggers that beat you.

People of Kavkaz are the best Muslims
>suffi
>dance
>smoke
>drink
>praise Allah
>0% degeneracy

You're in range of turkey, so no.

It sure is

>smoke
>drink
Doubt that ;)

>0% degeneracy
100% barbarity

Trump will uncuck the Caucasus and break them off the rotting Russian corpse.

Georgia is like the mafia capital of ex-soviet countries, it's like every other person's a criminal.

I'd be scared as fuck to go there 2bh

Nah, they are pretty chill. Also Georgian lavash is my favorite bread.

It looks pretty comfy from the pictures I've seen. I'm Armenian so my family eats Georgians dishes pretty frequently (khachapuri, khinkali, chakabili, etc.) and know quiet a bit about Georgian history. I see them as my bros.

Shame after 2008 Armenians and Georgians aren't really at the best of terms anymore.

I heard a Georgian mafia boss who's in charge of Russia's wrestling team came up drunk and slapped a Russian girl wrestler in front of everybody during the olympics last year because she didn't win the gold medal

But most of Vory are Georgians

>Daily reminder that in OUR history it was YOU who ASKED to join the Russian empire.

aren't you tired with the same 'argument' again and again?
yes, we asked for your help. we asked for a protectorate (and autonomy), you annexed us into a governorate. we didn't know what kind of soulless (and christless) pricks you were , but yes - you did protect us (when we've been losing badly) from the mudslime empires that were bigger than us.
but we paid the debt. 10% of ethnic Georgians died in WW2, fighting for you, on your soil. We fought in every war you fought and it was our people that led you into being a world superpower.

now our paths diverge. hate it or love it. you will have to annihilate georgian people in order to make georgia part of russia again.

if you come as guests - we'll be more than happy

How high are the living standards up there?

Like no offense to Georgians but why do all famous Georgians seem like they're powerhungry psychopaths?

Stalin - paranoid mass murderer
Beria - serial rapist, mass murderer
Saakashvili - Cucked Georgia then went to Ukarian claiming he's a proud Ukrainian
Numerous mafia bosses, too many to mention
Not to mention Erdogan's supposed to be Georgian
Wtf Georgia

Sufism is very liberal towards drinking, smoking, dancing and music listening.

>Barbarism

Before the influx of Sunni wahabi headcutters there was very little barbarism, not that you don't deserve it.

If it weren't for the Islamic republics your Olympic squad would be 50% the size with 0 martial arts medals.

Because since day 1 the boys are taught to be men and girls to be pious.

Now get back to injecting krokodil katsap scum.

>aren't you tired with the same 'argument' again and again?
This is the first time I make it. I try to show you that speculation on "historic justice" can go both ways".
>it was our people that led you into being a world superpower
Name one that is not Stalin and his cronies, who did more harm than good. Also, don't you think you owe us for him?

>to make georgia part of russia again
I don't see why I would want that, nor did I claim anything like that.

Which is not really relevant unless you are involved in organized crime yourself. The kind of crime that matters for ordinary person rarely involves Georgians, more like Azeris, Dags or Central Asians.

I hear they breed dictators and export them

Are you a chechen refugee by any chance?

> there was very little barbarism
There was never anything but barbarism

> your Olympic squad would be 50% the size with 0 martial arts medals
What a loss, oh damn. That shows, btw, that mountain niggers are good for nothing but wrestling.

>get back to injecting krokodil
I don't even drink

>t. Chechen diaspora

>Like no offense to Georgians but why do all famous Georgians seem like they're powerhungry psychopaths?

no offense taken,

there is a certain darkness in Caucasus people's souls, I guess.

also, all these people you mentioned were operating in Russian and former Soviet mindsets : you don't survive as being Mother Theresa here.

on the bright side: things are changing here. young people despise both stalin/beria/putin type of people and mafia-types too.

All Caucasian people produce more that average human norm of powerhungry psychopaths. Georgians are simply the only ones intelligent enough to rise as big time political leaders, so they are more noticeable.

Georgia has the coolest fucking writing

It's one guy with an Irish flag who has some grudge against Russia, he is very easy to notice if you spend some time on Sup Forums. He is best ignored.

Stalin did nothing wrong

>Daily reminder that in OUR history it was YOU who ASKED to join the Russian empire.

It's funny when Russians bring that up when in reality the treaty you are talking about was stating the complete opposite of territorial occupation. Read some history Ivan, I'm gonna link some jewipedia for you but you can compare it to Russian history books if you want. Nobody in historic academia will deny that it was an agreement about Georgia becoming protectorate of Russia while retaining it's territorial and political integrity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Georgievsk

>Saakashvili
>Erdogan
>whole Georgian mafia
Georgia hasn't been on good terms with Russia since a long time ago, not an argument for why they're still producing psychopaths

>Georgians are simply the only ones intelligent enough to rise as big time political leaders
t. Giorgi

What are you smoking my dude

Take that back or Beria will rape your daughter in your sleep

What happened?
You are legit the only christians among Mountain bombers

It's true though. There are also Armenians, but their thing is being more subtle, they are Jews of the Caucasus.

The rest, being Muslims, are way below that level. Islam is an automatic -20 IQ penalty.

Well during 2008, Armenia sided with Russia during the invasion so obviously Georgia got upset. 2008 was so bad for the region that Georgia is now getting closer to Turkey/Azerbaijan than their Christian neighbors.

And it's not like Armenia had much of a choice--it's basically a slave to Russia, and if they were to distance themselves from it then they'd be starved off economically considering they're surrounded by Muzzies (save for Iran who they're sort of okay with).

Might be true but since you're a Suckartvelian you're still biased

I don't even know what's that supposed to mean.

Eбaнный лиcт.

Yeah I see that a lot as well, but don't ponder about that too much. The main reason our people's paths diverged was because Armenia basically chose to remain under Russian influence and we did not. Also after 2008 war Armenian's didn't really stand by our side so people took note and some were pissed off.

I don't think it will last long though, we have our ups and downs, but we never were enemies of each other. It takes some time for wounds to heal and we'll be back to business in no time.

Why the hell did Armenians got sided with Ivans they are landlocked ?
Plus: Hows relations with turkey in Armenia?

How true is it that the best wine in the world comes from Georgia?

What are the women like?

What is the most popular political sphere?

How easy is it for a English speaker to travel around your country?

>anyone who criticises Russia in the Slavaboos Vietnamese finger puppet board must be a Muslim/CIA/X

Russia wishes to have the same morals and integrity the Kavkaz has.

>best of orthodoxy
>best of Islam

While Chechen kids do mma (pic related) Russian kids are sucking forming cocks in metro toilets to buy glue to sniff.

Korupcija,korupcija......

Whatever you say, cвинья

>How true is it that the best wine in the world comes from Georgia?
France
Italy
Argentina
shit
Georgia

>What are the women like?
Look deformed tbqh

>What is the most popular political sphere?
LGBT rights

>How easy is it for a English speaker to travel around your country?
Can't, they only speak Russian though they hate Russians

It's true but I see that sentiment from Russians way too rarely.

I'm not trying to be like that Fucking Leaf, but are you an ethnic Russian? You know awful lot about our characteristics.

>How true is it that the best wine in the world comes from Georgia?
Maybe but it's good
What are the women like?
If you are a foreigner try to bang locals in big cities(but still be very discrete better of with some Russian Natasha) remember they are very defensive about their women. Some have crooked noses(not the jew type)
What is the most popular political sphere?
Dunno but big Russias hate.
How easy is it for a English speaker to travel around your country?
Big cities and Tblisi okay.

>It takes some time for wounds to heal and we'll be back to business in no time.
That's what I'm hoping too

Lots of reasons I guess. Russians grabbed the Armenian government by the balls following the collapse of the USSR, placing their corrupt puppets in places of leadership, and forcing them to rely on Russia for most economic dealings. Of course, Armenia could potentially tell Russia to fuck off just like Georgia did, but unfortunately Armenia is in shit terms with Azerbaijan (the Nagorno-Karabagh war plus regular skirmishes to this day between the too) and of course Turkey because muh genocide, meaning it wouldn't be economically feasible. Georgia has been on okay terms with said countries so they were fine having partnerships with them.

Needless to say they're pretty fucked if they don't just continue to get bossed around Russia.

Nigger get out of this threat before I swing my Caucasian dong right at your retarded face.

God damn why does it always have to be a Fucking Leaf?

>are you an ethnic Russian?
Yeah. I am basically just making it up from my superficial knowledge of your region. I have a couple of Georgian acquaitances though.

Hows corruption now?

that flag again

Still pretty shit I imagine. The country is basically run by ex-KGB oligarchs. There were a lot of protests against the government in Armenia if you recall (some threads on Sup Forums about it then) but they didn't really go anywhere. I think the country is fucked in the long run unless it completely submits to Russia or somehow makes friends with Turkey/Azerbaijan again.

>Nigger get out of this threat before I swing my Caucasian dong right at your retarded face.
t. mountain nigger

Only been to Batumi for a weekend. Cheap smokes, gas and whores. Drove from Trabzon to the border and saw a raped coastline on the Turkish side, cross the border and see palmtrees on Georgian side. Really made me think.

>comfy
literally the only good thing about this shithole, summer is ok too

Obviously not, they bullshit that they are refugees so they can come to yurop

Muslims vs Christian in literal sense.

I don't know about Armenia but here the corruption is extremely lover than in 90's.

I dislike Saakashvili very much, but must give credit when it's due. He pretty much abolished organized crime in Georgia in matter of few years and lowered corruption to unfathomable degree. I remember before Rose Revolution you couldn't go to school without a knife or some other weapon and nearly all 12-13 year old kids were dreaming of becoming mafia leaders (Vori). You don't see that shit so often now, however that kind of mindset isn't completely gone and some people from my generation were so fucked because of their upbringing that they have trouble integrating to new Westernized rules.

When will the Russians annex you? Will it affect you standard of life?

FUCK GEORGIANS AND UKRAINIANS

It'd pretry cool here

Please stop spreading that meme. We have not reason to annex Georgia. The program maximum for Russia is reunification of Russian-speaking lands, that is Belarus and (eastern) Ukraine. For the rest of surrounding countries, our best interest is to keep them stable, peaceful and non-aligned, Finland being seen as ideal case.

>Saakashvili abolished organized crime in matter of years, lowered corruption.
>hates him
really made me think

>American education

Get told about a test weeks in advance, put off studying
Panic at last second
Cram for the test
Fail because the teacher cant read cursive

Where is Fin Land? You mean north-west Russia right?

Georgia seems like a nice place to go but they sound pretty butthurt about everything desu. I'd like to go to Abkhazia but it takes a double entry Russian visa instead of no visa at all.

Don't fuck with him nigga

Good to see a bro tier Russian here. It's a shame that political games played at upper echelons made it hard for our people to communicate without tension.

I hope everything will work out at the end (don't really believe it but hope dies last) and we'll be able to coexist peacefully.

Russians must understand that we don't really hate you or your country, most of us are pissed off about earlier wars and annexed territory, but it's more of a feud between family members than a real rivalry. However we've been dreaming to be part of European family for thousands of years and just can't give up when we came so close to our goal. I really hope that psychos in head of our governments will find peaceful way out of this situation.

I don't think there is any situation to resolve, really. Literally the only thing people here have a problem with is another country on our border joining NATO. As long as that doesn't happen, I don't see a single reason for hostilities between our countries.

I was with him 100% at the start of his reign. When he started advertising degeneracy I wasn't too happy, but thought that it was a price to pay for our countries westernization and there was no way around it. When he started stealing small businesses from average civilians I thought it was despicable but maybe I didn't have enough information and it was for greater good. After he started arresting people en masse I was already getting pretty pissed but wrote it of as nobody being perfect. When he started a disgraceful war which completely destroyed our reputation in global politics is when I had last straw. Mass prison rapes and politically motivated murders weren't even worth mentioning by that point.

Why? Armenia sheltered fleeing Georgians.

European family sucks trust me.
Better stay with local bros rather than lose everyone in Merkels reich.

Thats the problem with georgians, not wanting to make our oun brotriangle wirh armenians and azers. WHY? we have no brave leaders willing to take such a huge risk that in the end will lead us to better future.
>stealing small businesses from average civilians
stop this meme
>Mass prison rapes
implyng those niggers did not deserve to be hanged

>>dance
Please, spread Lezginka message to the world
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Rx4LwpsGc

There's a ferry from us to them, I'd like to go on it someday.

You got it right it's better to eat local sashlik rather than get fucked by turkish kebab covered in german flag.

>brotriangle
>armenians and azers
How the fuck do you see that working? Those two hate each other and have an ongoing territorial feud since early 90's.

Absolutely not. What the fuck are you thinking? There is literally nowhere more comfy than the country we are in now.

Armenia is /comfier/

this same armenishit again...