If Whites are so genocidal and terrible and evil why do people keep wanting to move into their countries?

If Whites are so genocidal and terrible and evil why do people keep wanting to move into their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because White countries are the only ones where you can get away with badmouthing your superiors - and boy do people love to complain.

That is a good 1 op and it really makes one ponder

sometimes I wonder if these threads are just scripts and I hope they are, because for these kind of threads to be put up for so long over and over you would have to be truely autistic

>go to white country
>government taxes you into poverty
>spies on you and violates your civil rights
>can't even get good coffee anywhere
>get killed by nigs, abbos, first nations

Nah I'm good, senpai

Well it's not

it's not whites, honey. sweetie, you made a mistake. it's white men. hun, it's racist sexist white men who are responsible for everything bad in the world. that's why you need to listen to wife and let women, jews, and minorities genocide you. okay, sweetie?

You should be asking this on tumblr, twitter, cnn, varsity and school classrooms everywhere.

Obviously everyone here knows why. Because were the white man goes, things are better. It always has been. Even down here, blacks voluntarily moved to cities to live under apartheid because we offered them a way better life.

You're good. This sounds exactly like a reply I got in plebbit a while ago. All we need now is 500 down votes for the OP.

Sounds like South America

wew.

Not that you sound retarded or anything, but just wew.

That's easy, whites are the only ones that can organize themselves (Asian as well but the language barrier is insanely high) and we have a "conscience" so we hand out gibsmedats...

Only discribing America, not even a white country.

FYI brown people don't actually believe this.

>tfw Lauren exists

> shitskin thinking that US is a "white nation" that defines every white nation out there.

Good. Just stay where you are.

We're just trying to get back what is rightfully ours. The profits that should've been made by us but we're unjustly stolen at the soonest possible moment you could take it from us.

You never even gave us a chance

WE

Plenty of whties grow up poor, fuck off

All you cunts know is entitlement. You don't deserve anything, earn it yourself.

>Choosing to live in Columbia because 'muh taxes'

>plenty
Meanwhile
>all
of us are poor

We can't even earn anything now, you have stolen whatever we could've earned

I have a video for you that I legitimately hope you watch.

You've been lied to. What you consider medicine is actually destroying you. Wake the fuck up.
youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ

>watch this 15 minute video
Nah m8, not gonna listen to that Uncle Tom whitesplain. We're done with being told what we need to do by whites. We're getting our shit back.

See you on the 20th

Remember your comment the next time someone says our races are not compatible.

You keep us from being compatible

Rather have us in jail or working fields using our resources to make your profits

Shadilay

There are two types of speech. "Truth speech", in which you are discussing whether or not something is true, valid, or discussing an idea, its merits and flaws. Then, there is utilitarian speech, in which what is being said is not necessarily true, but being said to affect change in others for your own personal motives, in this case, manipulation.

In your case, when people say that whites are genocidal, and yet move to white countries, this speech would be in the latter classification.

Because you exploited their ancestors and turned their countries into poor shitholes.

Isnt that pic from an autsimo comic?

You know how the bad guys are always the most advanced ones with all the new tech? Well guess who the bad guys are in the real world. Minorities are smart because there actually trying to beat you guys from the inside and it's starting to work. As a black man I voted for Trump not because I support him, but because watching him fail will be hilarious. See you in 2020 when a sea of blue control the whole electoral map

Our capital is literally 50% black, what happened

You ever been to the proper ghetto? Not sayin whites don't fuck niggers over but y'all ain't exactly helping the situation.

Because their countries are disfunctional shitholes where they don't get free money just for being a degenerate shithead. they just want our money and to change our country to the piece of shit they came from. Ironic, don't ya think?

What I meant was why do immigrants always complain about how terribly treated they are in White countries (think the Muslims in the UK or Mexicans in the US), but keep moving there,and never seem to want to leave

bump