AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW WILL Sup Forums AND TRUMPKEKS EVER RECOVER?

wow... that's really got my cranium working alright

Mr. Trump I would love to sing a mainstream leftist song for your inauguration! "Wor wor wor wor wor gat me like work wor wor wor wor."

>2017
why does nobody post a source anymore.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOO

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM
PRESIDENT

maybe he can get t.a.t.u.

At least there's comedy material. Obummer was boring as fuck.

nah they played a payed gig in France in 2013.

I guess I'm not a... A... CRUISE SHIP?

I must admit, that's some pretty good bantz.

Celebrity endorsements mean nothing. Beyoncé and Jay-Z failed to get Hillary elected.

day of the rake soon

>Part of the reason for racism, sexism and inequality is the state of mainstream american culture. It's in the hands of rich white males. It's keeping us down, depicting us badly and not allowing us space to grow.

>HAHA we have mainstream pop culture suck it drumpf.

How fickle.

I read that another act backed out because they were getting death threats, is this for real?

thank god we don't have to listen to those apes this friday, thank fucking god.

Not really.

but they weren't looking to make a deal

Fuck trump and fuck white peoole

>HOW WILL Sup Forums AND TRUMPKEKS EVER RECOVER?
By watching Donald Trump become president in 3 days.

>cedar country
>has no cedar

??????????????????

>Hillary ran for president predicated on the fact she was a woman
>Couldn't get elected for being the first woman president

Death threats are the reason they cancelled. Can't wait for those people who think they can bully others to get their skulls cracked in

Who?

Yeah, something wreaks about this. Everyone knows that song isn't about USA being great.

leftists are going to be on suicide watch and doing all sorts of mental gymnastics when kanye comes out on stage and performs at the inauguration as a musical surprise guest. Screencap this post.

Let me guess, were they chased off by proggy death threats?

>hillary had all the main forces of media including TV, papers, magazines, music, international and domestic news, etc, gunning for her in literal its entirety, and still lost

well, Hillary already made all the best deals - save one lol

kys maplenigger

okay i get it, media has joined forces in bullying the new president. how come they didnt bully obama, just coz he´s black and they dont wanna get called racists? i guess hillary would´ve been a hard target too coz you´d have to troll a woman

literally her fault that first two years of the presidential run will go into bitching at trump, that´s her only legacy

JUST

im pretty sure everyone here will get up tomorrow, and continue on wtih their day

Im pretty sure we will recover.

WTF is wrong with you OP "will we ever recover"

who gives a fuck about any of this shit.
Seriously.

this desu

calling him drumpff

What's not explained is the fact that everyone who agreed originally was getting massive amounts of death threats from insane liberals

Why would you need bands and celebrities at inauguration? It's just vulgar to make a pop show out of everything.

That's what I've been thinking. If it happens, it will be fun to watch leftists go through a cycle of stupifaction, disbelief, while they try and figure out a way to rationalisation and ridicule it.

>leaf
3 days

Sage

Underrated post

That's not true you lying sack of shit.
They backed because Bruce and the real e street band didn't approve.

cucks gonna cuck

You think it will only be the first 2 years?
Why?
I think his whole 4 years will be tumultuous.
He's PISSED off a lot of people.

I don't know what you mean by that but you can look up the real reason the b street band canceled. I don't know why the other acts cancelled on trump but that one had nothing to do with death threats.

>no Eagles of Death Metal

One job

DRUMPF IS FINISHED HIS CAMPAIGN IS RUINED

Let's be honest here
Not having anyone good to play at your presidencial inauguration is pretty embarrassing. No matter how you look at it

>Actively go after and harass anyone who might consider playing at the inauguration
>"Hahaha, no one wants to play for you!"
I have got to admit, this is the first time the left actually succeeded with something during this presidential campaign.
Too bad it doesn't matter since no one is going to talk about it again after it has happened.

He can have Kanye
That would be rad

I still wonder why didn't Trump go full fuck you and done military parade instead of concerts.

Anyone that cares about what bands or celebrities are at an inauguration should be embarrassed. Who fucking cares or even watches that shit? No one will even remember in a month.

The black marching band that is playing is getting all sorts of threats. Just disgusting!

Maybe if oh so tolerant leftists weren't sending death threats to any artist they tried to schedule

Its more about respect
Imagine how many people said no to the President

I'm unsure why he didn't go super patriotic and just get school bands to sing and play for him and only play American anthems

S-SAY IT WITH ME, GUYS!

M-MADAM P-PRESIDENT!

He never tried to book B Street. The servile tribute band wanted to be just like their idol, Big Bruce.

Another Jon Stewart liberal doesn't care about truth, just making pop culture jokez.

The fact that Hollywood kikes hate Trump makes me respect him more.

Day of the Fireplace will come soon enough to Lebanon.

>I only burn cedar in my fireplace.

>mainstream leftist song
"Leftist" has taken on a pretty broad fucking meaning on this board.

I'm guessing he wasn't going to ask the asshole who played at the Clinton shit to play to begin with.

If there a source for him actually being considered?

Didn't they get forced to toe the liberal line when their singer or whoever started expressing naughty thoughts after surviving that peaceful mass shooting?

3 Doors Down has had paying gigs. I think 3 Doors Down is shit music, but these kinds of jokes are so tired.

Fuck this guy, 3 Doors Down have done more with their normie rock than he ever has

I'm assuming they are way different now than when "superman" was big. They're being billed as a southern rock band for this show. I kind of remember hearing that they were big into doing USO shows for awhile too. So do they sound like Lynard Skynard now or what?