Why do men abuse women/girls (there's a difference)?

And why is it getting serious in the Information Age or "social media age"?
I'll admit, social media is a huge mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>maximum smug profile picture
Tempting to say that whatever happened, she deserved it.

Toll paid

THIS is how drumpf impacts people.

Women start the fights. Men end them. The majority of domestic abuse is started by the women.

What is that supposed to be?
Halloween make up?

>get granted sexual freedom
>neglect on the responsibility
>get beaten
>blame men

Lol because 90% of the time the women are being stupid cunts. If they don't talk shit they don't get hit.

I mean they DID say they wanted equal treatment..

>i bet shes a huge bitch

Bloody noses look worse than they actually are. Man up, girl.

Make up and FX fag

It does look like dried scab/fresh wound and a shit job done with it at that.

Honestly I am 50/50, due to a lack of bruising and damage to the nose

First picture a scarf to hide the neck, second picture her neck is strangely stretched out and almost myspace angle. Yeah, she's a whale.

A boy thinks that a woman is a victim.

A man wonders what she did to deserve it.

at least shes smart enough to recognize that she has a terrible taste in men and needs help

Makeup is fine on first pic. No tears until wiping off the blood? Makes sense

looks like an annoying cunt probably had it coming

20 bucks on the guy who did that being a nigger or a spic.

Most white men would never hit a woman.

She was probably running her mouth off.

sorry bout the whale gf you had before

> calling a nig a man

lol

Equal rights, equal fights

It's cool, we broke up and she started dating one of my friends

>Most white men
can be like bruce jenner

>Muh failed pussy pass
>Muh men are evil meme
Bitch what was you doing to push a guy so far he had no other out except to break your nose. Unless it was a nig, then that's just the toll for being a race traitor.

Exactly.
I have been visting LARP-cons for quite a while now and I can spot fake blood from a mile away.

The world would be a better place if women got smacked every time they deserved it.

is she a samoan?

if a woman cheated on me and i hated all women for it i'd be an asshole but her shitty taste in men means she can never be safe around men again!

>refuse to admit historical oppression
>revel in racial superiority
>get beaten
>blame Black people

Nah, the whale culture in the Pacific islands actually makes me sick. She's half Asian.

what the fuck happened to us? (american men)

The sexual revolution and shit, y'all fucked up.

had one too many lamb chops i suppose

No decent man will do that without a reason. So she either burns coal or do some wrong shit, in both cases beating well deserved.

Don't even know anything about her and I also want to punch her. She just has a very punch inviting face.

>Very little blood
>no bruising
>no cuts

She got smacked in the face and got a mild nosebleed.

Proceeded to be a filthy pig, let that shit run and congeal all over her face in order to take a good selfie to win online approval points.

If I was put in the man's situation I would not have left this piggy with enough life to be able to take a selfie or even use her phone.

Id smash her orbital bone, kick in her teeth and break her jaw until she's in a puddle of her own blood.

The same women who like sharing absolutely everything with social media are the same women who have bad boy fetishes. Prove me wrong.

Burn the coal, ___ ___ ____

we get it. you like mcgregor. hope he beats mayweather's ass

It seems like she kept going back to the same guy and kept getting beat up. Either she's mental or this is some kinky fetish

What is up with her face, like before she git hit I mean

Here was the start of my Halloween costume, blood looks the same and the dried scab peels off the same way giving it a messy dried blood look if you try to remove it with anything other than >80% alcohol

Face censored because I enjoy my work in the liberal capital of the world

I bet it was a black

Maybe it is red make-up.
Maybe it is her own period blood.
Maybe she cheated on him.
Maybe she hit him first.
Maybe she killed their kids.

We don't know, but there might have been a legitimate reason why she is covered in red liquid.

This is what kissless permavirgin 0/10 omegas believe they would do if they would ever get into such situation (fully knowing they won't ever).

No one here is qualified enough to answer that.

Blah blah blah

Fuck off.

You know what's pathetic, thinking you need to teach a person in your life, who's supposed to be your best friend, a 'lesson' through violent means.

You're not her fucking parent, it's not your job to correct behavior problems or shit she does that makes you angry.

Why date a girl you feel you have to hit?
Why not leave?
Why do you stay with an adult child?
Why are you so prone to hit bitches, who you choose to be with.

Spanking a kid is fine, but there are very few circumstances that justify hitting another adult, especially one you let live with you.

Now some girls like this relationship, they're fucking nuts, you should leave them because they actually do, do it on purpose, but that doesn't make it any less stupid.

Second a girl starts making me wanna cause physical harm to her, guess what, she's obviously not someone I like, I fucking leave, I don't try to fix things by beating them, it fixes nothing.

Some people are simply uncivilised and incapable. They should be treated like rabid dogs(Put down.)

I do not advocate men to hit women. I think it's degenerate to hit women, but it's also true that men in the west are probably the most respectful men to their women you'll find anywhere else, so there must've been a good reason she got her face kicked in.

Unless it was a nigger, in which case we are dealing with untold levels of cognitive dissonance on the lefties who see that tweet.

I guess since my white ancestors were slaves to Britain I should kidnap black people and beat them too

Underrated

I asked the same question.

His problem was he relaxed and one of them was his "friend"

I mean it's not much different to what you lot are doing these days anyway

You must be joking

Is this ya'lls creativity on the left?

You are so pathetic. The photo is not funnny, nor is it even compiled right.

Holy fuck, you children are so disposable.

Yeah, seeing what art departments can do makes me doubt every liberal assault story

Is anyone qualified enough to correlate bad boy fetishes and getting punched in the fucking face? Because a boring cuck just doesn't do that.

Just saying, it might be easier just to not date tuffguise instead of living your life in constant paranoia.

Stay safe ladies, I only want the best for you.

>black man
>man

She is a coal burner. If you go black your face gets whacked.

This

White people have a deep seated need to be seen as good and virtuous. Get to the position where you define what good and virtuous is and you control the white people, which is being leveraged for maximum effect now that the churches have totally dropped the ball.

Gimme a bottle, spirit gum, liquid latex, some tissue, dried scab, bruise FX, white foundation, and something to smash the bottle and in an hour I am the next victim of a Trump supporter who was drunk and stabbed me with a bottle

I bet it was done by a nigger

TOLLED
O
L
L
E
D

ITT: Boys trying to act like men by implying domestic abuse is okay.

Don't talk shit about Chris (simpsons artist)

>any male who is physically attacked

Bruh that sucks, what were you doing at the time when you were attacked? Perhaps there was some sign that you were at risk. If there is something you could have done differently, it would be sensible to figure out how to react in future situations.

>woman is attacked

YOU INNOCENT PURE VICTIM WHAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD ATTACK A VAGINA

No, I'm not saying woman can't be victims, I'm just trying to excite some neural ganglia.

Fuck gimme some good bruise makeup and 5 minutes and I'll make a more convincing assault in 5 minutes

Married to second wife.

>yesterday was her birthday
>she's got a cold, bad one
>having surgery soon, in pain
>kids fistfight or something at 3pm
>My phone is dead
>I'm working from 9am to 9pm planning to take her to a nice dinner and go let her buy some woman trash, ordered a cake.
>Show up at 5pm to give her a card.
>She's flipping out about the kids, nobody got her anything blah blah blah. Keep card in my pocket, she flips out calling me names, she now wants a motel room and leave me with all the kids.

>Go outside, rip up card. Cancel cake and dinner. Sleep on the couch, try not to go and choke her to death all night. Wake up, she's already being a cunt at 5:30am.

THAT IS WHY WE WANT TO KILL THEM.

It's all about control.

soon.....

I'm not big on giving credits to the sandniggers but they have an expression which is pretty wise :

> "slap your wife. Even if you don't know why, she knows"

The worst thing is trying to make people understand that the hate hoax isn't new. I have managed to get a few normies to start to be open to hate hoaxes but they can't seem to grasp that playing victim has always worked.

>Grow up with abusive father.
>He beats my mom for no reason other then its fun.
>He beats me too.
>One day he takes it too far and I hit him in the face.
>He loses his eye because of how I hit him.
These are women who have never done any wrong other then stick by a pile of shit man.

VERSUS!
>Woman drunk and throwing a fit.
Dosent even need to be drunk.
>Whispering in a mans ear how big of a pile of shit he is.
>Slaps him in the face multiple times.
>Gets hit once.
>A BLOOO BLOO BLOOOOO!

Women have never had to deal with the word options, and facing consequences for their actions like this in a world where men beat eachother over small shit.

There is a big difference between somebody who gets abused, and somebody who is abusive getting abused.

So fuck off, even my mom calls bitches out on that dumb shit.
>Stop hitting men like they wont hit you back.
She has scars on her and so do I of the shit.

just look at her twitter, she legitimately has mental problems

>And why is it getting serious in the Information Age or "social media age"?

Diversity is increasing. Other races are savages. Have more of them. Get more abuse/

Hitting women is not ok. I will admit women certainly ask for it a lot more these days, but a physical attack isn't an argument is feed to raw emotion. Basically putting yourself down to the position women always argue from. Only weak men fall this far.

DESU its fine senpai

If women are the smarter sex, they should know not to piss a man off with trivial garbage that doesn't fucking matter at all.

link?
cant
find

They never will, you question anything and you are out of work and friends.

Well, women love bad boys.

it rustled your jimmies though didn't it?

Queue Bill Burr, "where ya fuckin with it?"

Girls suck. A lot want to be dominated 'in the bedroom', but then outside be treated as equals. It's silly roleplaying nonsense, but considering the feelings they have are real, it's confusing.

Smears blood around face to make it look worse then a bloody nose.

i didn't know blood dripped upwards

>Why do men abuse women/girls (there's a difference)?

For same reason women abuse men/boys. For same reason men abuse men/boys. For same reason women abuse women/girls. Some people are scum. *Shrugs*.

Of course it's always worth pointing out that the highest rates of domestic violence are in Female- Female pairings while the lowest are in Male-Male pairings with (obviously) heterosexual Male- Female pairings in the middle.

Care to identify the common factor in the 2 most violent pairings which is absent in the least violent type of pairing?

holy FUCK droomp utterly and completely BTFO wow nice meme

pay the toll

She's probably a lesbo irl and just blamed her dyke gf putting her in her place on men.

She paid the toll.

Why is her face so swollen and fat?

Clearly the cunt wasn't beaten right. Goddamn amateurs.

Why does abuse follow the woman between relationships?

Yep

Looks like she had a nose bleed and spread the blood over her face

There's no evidence of blunt force

Read her twatter, she's a drunken ruffneck. Would bet money she's an instigator. She's obviously an attention whore and people were probably joking about how she paid the toll but it reads like she most likely did.

Yup. Definitely a nutcase.

>A man wonders what she did to deserve it.

based Sean Connery explains it perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

>Care to identify the common factor in the 2 most violent pairings which is absent in the least violent type of pairing?

KEK pointing out that homosexuals are mentally disturbed yet again