Is there a more prominent Sup Forums bromance than Australia and the USA?

Is there a more prominent Sup Forums bromance than Australia and the USA?

Why do these countries get along so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-terraform-the-Australian-desert-using-todays-technology
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Separated at birth.

The puzzle pieces clearly don't fit. Looks like some autist tried to press them together.

It's like Muslims and Germany.

They gave me McDonald's and probably other things I like. WTF has the rest of the world done for me

Syria and Canada?

or germany & more germany

Because Australia relies on US military (specifically Naval) power to keep its trade routes open.

This is because Australia doesnt have the coin or the capability to keep its own trade routes open by itself.

Prior to the ANZUS treaty the UK performed this function.

The cost of course is that Australia had to fight in UK's wars, WW1, WW2. The same cost now the Americans perform the function, hence Australia went into Vietnam.

Australians don't think about America at all.

oy vey i hate australia now

Two large countries with natural resources and an annoying amount of confidence to boot. Like goose and maverick.

Because we both like ourselves and think everyone else is shit.

OY VEY YOU'RE FULL

All the wild animals on your island are constantly trying to kill you. That's something I can respect.

>New Zulland
>Wild animals

What do they have? Pretty sure the reason poor little kiwis get so fucked up and are now endangered is they became accustomed to an existence with no predators until cats were introduced.

kek.

Honestly, I can't tell your flags apart and I can't find either of your countries on a map.

fuck Australians , stupid cunts call in everyday for support for their shitty email clients and cant understand a word they fucking say

>Why do these countries get along so well?
Because we are brothers

And our little bro is the king of Bantz. Wish I could say the same about the leafcucks

wtf I love Israelia now

We both love beer and shitposting. We hate niggers and muslims, and Americans love your bantz.

You help us with our e-mail clients, we train your special forces, seems like a fair deal.

My sister married a Queenslander. He's a Montanan now. I couldnt have hand picked a better brother in law.

this

also we both speak english and hate niggers

fuck ausie

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

This but also, we love our military and have some of the most highly trained soldiers on earth, America has the most powerful fighting force in the history of this planet. We respect that shit, and if you talk to the soldiers from each country that fought together there's a massive mutual respect there.

Its difficult i know

Here are things other countries have done for Australia:

Asia (China/Vietnam/Korea etc)- Invade our country (especially our Universities) and buy all our land, start running all the corner delis and fish&chip shops and drive up the price to ridiculous levels (pretty much slanty eyed jews)

India - Invade our country, but less of our universities, more like run our petrol stations, and stink up the place with curry

Europe - Lebs/Wogs, stinky greasy cunts that always start fights, add basically nothing to society except give fashion labels and custom car businesses money - maybe they run an overpriced pizza shop or own a fruit farm

But here is what America have given us:
Pressure to pursue Political Correctness
Racial, sexual, and cultural equality
Some unknown desire to waste our money fighting their conflicts
A drive for our politicians to ruin our government/country with capitalist ideas that are ruining the country (esp selling off things like Utilities and Land)

Cuckbourne or innerwest sydney hipster?

The car culture is another similarity. I was at Queensland Raceway last year and if not for the accents i couldve been at any racetrack in the states.

Not even close cunt.

If you don't see the fact that our country basically jerks off to the idea of what the DNC stands for, you have your head up your ass.

We're talking about culture not governments.
America is the reason you have an internet to shitpost on in the first place.

Similar drinking cultures, similar history, and Americans in general like Aussie accents and sense of humor. I've never met anyone from there that I disliked in my life.

>We're talking about culture not governments.

DNC work by pushing an idea of some "ideal" all accepting culture, and to say that is not relevant I don't even understand.

Their shitty cultural push is pushing onto our country because we are so intertwined with them.

But yes I do agree with you on the fact they invent great stuff, like unhealthy food and internet.

>implying even 1 in 1000 Americans know any of this

Go outside the major cities once in a while, user. SJW culture doesn't exist. It's the same thing as middle america, sure, NY and Cali are full of cucks but real america is based.

You should leave your small town at times

There are way too less muricans in australia but the ones that met americans will tell you how ignorant they are

I've met plenty of American's, Ahmed. They're great. It's only the libcucks who hate them because they're threatened by masculinity. That's why they hate their own country so much, too.

We have a greater percentage of the population living in urban areas than America do. America has way more rural communities, and they are self sustaining. We barely have that in Australia, just pockets of mining communities run by cucks and worked by city people that disappear within a relatively short time.

SJW culture exists. Have you seen the news or read like any paper in the country? The country has a hard-on for marriage/cultural equality, you can't even legally speak your mind in this country if it contradicts the PC way of thinking.

I wish one thing we did adopt from there was Freedom of Speech

I meant it doesn't exist outside the cities. Literally the entire east coast of Australia is full of great rural area's to live with virtually no PoCs for the most part.

We're both angsty teens mad at dad.

Britain is the old dad who sits in his favourite chair reading the paper who occasionally looks up and makes a complaint or some banter.

USA is the older brother who is running the family business. Everyone looks up to him and thinks he's doing a good job except the jealous younger brother canada.

Australia is the cheeky little brother who is cute when he tries to help out the family but is actually too small to make a real difference but the family likes that he takes interest in the family business.

we could have a similar gun culture too, except your politicians are huge faggots (like ours, but we're fortunately well protected in that regard). I want to blame Aussies for just accepting that shit, but really so would we

Canada is the annoying middle child. He has red hair even though noone else in the family is a ginger. He thinks he's smarter than the whole family but really he's just an asshole who thinks he wins arguments when noone pays attention but really he's just being ignored because everyone hates him. He hates the family business and if in control would dismantle the whole thing and squander the profits on weed. He constantly acts out because he's desperate for attention.

>He has red hair even though noone else in the family is a ginger.
Top fucking kek m8

New Zealand is the cousin who isn't always around but makes frequent appearances. When everyone else gets together and canada isn't around they tend to forget canada even exists.

I'll always love you ausbro.

Kys

until you terraform your continent and get rid of the desert that is most of your land mass, you'll never live up to your potential. It's not just a meme, you could do it.

quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-terraform-the-Australian-desert-using-todays-technology

wtf are you talking about?

Back in the day US and Canada had a pretty serious bromance, but I've not once thought any Australians had anything but maybe a little distant kinship with us.

I feel like you're closer to the brits than us.

I wish we could trade Canada for NZ. That would make everything perfect.

Are you new, friend?

fuck you america is a plague on this planet, they need to get their sjw nigger love out of my country

Only been on Sup Forums about a year, but I was on Sup Forums for about 2 years before that, and I've been on Sup Forums for 8 years.

I'm not new, maybe I'm just retarded. I've never seen any kind of evidence pointing to Australians liking the US or vice versa aside from this thread, and generally having each others back.

I do remember that for a while when Canada started getting all shitposty Americans still tried to defend them someitmes, but then Canada got even worse and even we can't handle that much leafiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE

>t leaf
Go waste your money on ridiculous moose statues

Go be with them if they make you so happy..