Why is Sup Forums the only Sup Forums friendly board?

Why is Sup Forums the only Sup Forums friendly board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3nJNE8jbUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums the only Sup Forums friendly board
what about our sister board /x/?

/x/ is filled with liberals and schizophrenics

Sup Forumsand Sup Forums are the only boards with a sense of humor. That's why those two boards pump out the best memes.

It's mostly liberals but I've had a lot of decent political discussions on Sup Forums anyway.

And Styx

Sup Forums is the only other board that has used meme magic in real life.

You can't be as into film and television as they are and not notice the jewish problem.

the mods gave up on it because of the pedo spammer.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

Sup Forums sort of is in that most of them reject political correctness, feminism, etc. It has the reputation of being immature but in all fairness the age of the board's posters must have increased over the years. As a 28 year old I went from mostly browsing Sup Forums to sort of /r9k/ then to /new/ and Sup Forums. I find most other boards (like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc) are filled with autists who get triggered by trivial things. Or there's Sup Forums & /his/ which are completely biased to let wing & wikipedia level opinions of events and overrun by liberals. Sup Forums, /r9k/, and Sup Forums are the only boards where you can have a decent time posting and where a lot of the posters are 'woke' per se.

this

Wrong.

Sup Forums is also Sup Forumsfriendly.
They have flags and use the same memes.

>mostly liberals
Nah, mate, most people on Sup Forums are mostly uninterested in modern day politics, and there is barely anything political to discuss on Sup Forums, so you don't see what the people think. Sup Forums is probably further right than Sup Forums currently is.

I also frequent /fit/, Sup Forums, /out/, /an/, /k/, Sup Forums among other boards and I can tell you that the majority of posters on ALL of them are redpilled.

Sup Forums is literally spilling into every other board as well as reality itself.

I want to add that liberals who watch anime only know and watch a few shows, and probably only do it so they can score some diversity points.

/fit/ is also Sup Forums friendly

Except 90% of threads if you ctrl+F "Sup Forums" you can see some faggot telling you to go back there. I don't blame the either, all the cunts here who go to other boards and type shit like WOW KIKE'S ARE REALLY PUSHING THEIR AGENDA HUH THIS IS CULTURAL MARXISM AT ITS FINEST FUCKING ANT-WHITE PROPAGANDA is obnoxious and cringe as fuck.

Sup Forums here.

If it's logical, we agree. Also, all of us have STEM degrees, some of us don't like thinking we're only ahead because of our identity and the rest of us don't like being denied opportunities because of our identity.

It's just fun to hate the "truth yeller."

You know I'm right buddy. If you're going to call out Hollyjew propaganda at least be fucking subtle about it.

/tg/ is pretty Sup Forums friendly, what with all the LARPers.

They know how to have a laugh and I assume a number of cross-boarders are there, judging by the cuck shit.

you're actually hated by most and tolerated by a few.

the Sup Forumstards constantly trying to make Trump generals and what is a film about ______ racebaiting threads are unwelcome cancer.

moderation agrees and the threads are deleted regularly.

fuck off.

t. Sup Forums

It's because of the invasion by reddit

Sup Forums is the worst board on this site and I'm not just saying that because I'm permabanned.

It's pure garbage.

yes but they also hate Sup Forums raids (me included)
"get the fuck back to Sup Forums" is a common phrase among a/sp/ies

>Not being /s/p/ol/ master race

some of /k/ is ok with us

This is true, most table top gamers are shitlords. /tg/ has gotten a lot better since they banned quest threads and gotten new mods, sometimes it felt like RPG.net a year ago.

Liberal Propaganda in films and television has went too far this 4 last years that everybody can catch it up what's happening, so we just need to bring them some pills to wake them up.

Even with that, there is still libtards who doesn't know they are being assraped by jews with their nigger pets.

Don't forget about /lgbt/

Sup Forums invented meme magic. Now it's trash, but we cannot t deny our roots.

Sup Forums and /x/ are also Sup Forums-friendly.

>p-please stop telling people about my propaganda
Nice try Schlomo

/k/
/fit/
/his/

Maybe not the entire boards but theres definitely high percentages of Sup Forumsacks and redpilled bros at these boards

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are pretty close, whenever a non white athlete fucks up it goes full stormfront.

>telling an obvious Sup Forumsack hes not on Sup Forums and should enjoy current board and stop being autistic somehow means the board disagrees with Sup Forums
>even if these anons are serious they are one reply in a sea of friendliness

Not what I said. I'm saying to phrase redpills in such a way so that it sounds like you're being logical/informative and not just butthurt in order for people to actually listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3nJNE8jbUg

There is an organized effort to separate Sup Forums from all other boards.
Every time you see someone sending you to Sup Forums remember that.

>what are /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /k/

What's the difference?

so, when an athlete fucks up?

It's not friendly when its rape

Movies are Jewish

Films are not

Everyone hates raids.

It's a sports board, not a political one.

whats /wsg/, /k/, /o/, ...

>implying gorilla dunk is the only sport

/k/ is weapons board

Do they still do that Christmas cake and used up women memes, and also the birth rate in japan being shite because of cancerous women? It's been years since I have been there.

the mods are cunts though

>implying swimming in an indoor pool is relevant

>

>696
alright Thoth

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the pinnacle of bread and circuses. They just live in an autistic little bubble of bright colours and shitposting.

>implying any sport is relevant beyond what you personally achieve in it

Don't tell me you fell for the Exertainment Jew

40k is absolutely Sup Forumscore.

>lelgium
>sports

Except they aren't, retard.

>dr who generals
>marvel threads 24/7
>got generals
and a lot more

That place is reddit.

>browsing multiple boards is raiding
This is what i hate the most.

90% of posters on /qa/ are buttblasted weebs hating on Sup Forums
Those cucks cant accept that Sup Forums isnt le ebin japanese culture site anymore.

Because Sup Forums was the revival of Kek. They, through baneposting, unleashed his true power, and they understand what shitposts and digits are capable of now.
See: The plane that went down in Les Baines.

Are you sure?

Most of the post when politics come up do seem pretty redpilled.

All you need is an anime related for politics for it to come up from what I have seen.

>Sup Forums
>pumping out the best memes

Lel. Sup Forums is as shit as Sup Forums in terms of memes.

i went to Sup Forums and it was spammed with nigger shit

/k/ /fa/ and /fit/ has decent amount of right anons

>/k/
>/fit/
>/his/
>Sup Forums
>/out/

Sup Forums cross poster here! DESU senpai we had the rankest memes on the site by memeing Bane into the news until you memed Trump into office so we respect your mission.

On a serious level, Sup Forums is heavily involved in the media, constantly criticizing what we see. With the influx of SJW shit, Jews, and other liberal media, most people cannot deny its all fucked. We were almost shipped out of existence when CTR came so we came to Sup Forums to help fight on home territory.

Now, even christcucks are making a comeback there as it triggers shills into showing themselves. Sup Forums is still largely cucked, but shit like your pic keeps the board redpilled.

>movies where nazis where the good guys
>countless BLACKED thread
>cuck cuck cuckety cuck
>oh noes negroes in my moviiiiiiies
It never stops but it has to.

I wonder who could be behind those posts

>90% of posters on /qa/
that's like 15 posters
>Sup Forums isnt le ebin japanese culture site anymore
>getting triggered by anime
Maybe it's time you go back to re.ddit.

That's what I said.

The Ride NEVER Ends!

Watch out they might post some smug chinese cartoons at you.

You have to go back Pablo

What about chinese cartoons mixed in with pol memes?

This. They have the best OC for humor.

Sup Forums is a board infested with footniggers, pedos and blacked-posters. What a shithole.

kek

What happened to you Sup Forums you used to be cool

>
because Sup Forums became stormfront v2.0
tiresome.jpeg

>i can't argue otherwise so call it bait

Fucking HIV favela monkey

you gave out all those (you)s but you didn't give me one ....

Really it's because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are normie boards.
Caring about politics and the outside world is inherently normie.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums friendly. stay in your containment board.

this always makes me lose my shit

>107513276

And no one ever will

they are ironic memers and thus are not sensible to liberal 2smart4u attitude

Magi threads on Sup Forums are pretty much all about how jews ruined the world with paper currency.

Wrong. Every board is Sup Forums friendly, but only few can shut up a handful of their loud lefties.

because they see what hollywood does Parker

Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums. Respect the borders and don't act like an immigrant in Europe.

Kys

When will we invade /po/land lads? Origami is red pilled whether they know it or not. /po/ will be easy to annex

pol is final boss of banter

Isn't Sup Forums pretty much Sup Forums2.0 by now?

>/x/
They hate us because of our mastery of meme magic while they can't even have a lucid dream. I'm not kidding.

is that mel gibson? thought it was george bush at first, mel gibson should play george bush in a movie