So it begins

How does it feel to be conned by Trump, the con man?

Progressive here. He's obviously tired from a lot of the dealings / rallies + he makes pence do most small things. I don't see why this is a big deal unless you want to score cheap points on the whole republicans talked shit about obamas vacations and so on. But we all know reps are hard-asses so I don't see why it's a big deal.

Like judge trump for what he actually does instead of cheap gotchas.

He's getting liberals to talk about him not working so he can shove it in their face even harder when he starts ruining Obama's legacy at 12:01.

So how's this a bad thing? Is taking the first weekend off when you get hired a bad thing? Wtf

lol what a lazy retard

Obama and Bush did the same thing you dumbass lol

>First thing the man does is have a 3 day bender funded by the taxpayer

/ourguy/ through and through

Just admit it Cletus, you dun goofed.

>hasnt had a break at all since the election
Hes earned it desu

8 years, 4 supreme Court justices if we're lucky, hundreds of lesser judicial appts, stacked congress. Good night. My sided.

who cares? he won, deal with it nerds

He knows that the left is going to throw a gigantic fit so he's just gonna sit back have a pint and wait for it all to blow over.

He's been working on delivering on his promises. I don't see the big deal in him taking a break.

Just admit it Drago, East Europe is dog shit

>Calling the glorious Czech Republic "East Europe"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(your (((countryname))) game is pretty weak btw)

>He's been working on delivering on his promises.

Like Drain the swamp?

>A guy who's been working for months wants a weekend to himself celebrating his win
>He must be Satan!

Drain the swamp meant getting rid of politicians in politics.

>Trump Works tirelessly for an entire year and a half
>Complaining about him taking a break for 0.012℅ of that timeframe

Some of y'all are truly ungrateful fucks

>Drain the swamp meant getting rid of politicians in politics.

There are a lot of politicians in his cabinet you dumb nigger.

You Libturds can't even sure smuggles right, there's no color in them, first of all.

And if you seriously expect anyone to not take a break once in a while, boy must you be detached from reality

>Been working no stop traveling around the country and meeting with hundreds of potential appointees, Industry and world leaders.

Yeah heaven forbid someone takes a weekend off to before starting a new job.

Whoever works on the day of the lord, is not a real Jew. Trump needs to stop tweeting and stop being the boss between sundown on Fridays and the morning on Sunday.

>potential appointees

Yeah must be hard meeting all those goldman sachs shills.

Me on the left

>Progressive here

This like what? I would never work a job where I would have to work on the weekend.

Nice use of a Shaun of the Dead reference

Hes had all december and half of january, you brainwashed idiot.

>Trump plans to take off his first weekend in office
That is the worst fucking headline I've seen. Plans to take off? Not take time off? Not plans to take the weekend off? Just sounds like his plans are going to take off during that time.

Truly one of us. He' s a hard working man like us americans!

No, it's not. Last year I did that 13 times.

Meetings still take time and effort even if they involve a mitt Romney rim job.

The whole point of a Trump presidency is to expose all the shit a president can do. Then hopefully we get some safeguards put in place to prevent this shit in the future

Kraut piece of shit we shouldve burned your land and salted your houses.

>Never met a business man you didn't like

You have absolutely no idea what is even happening in the US government. There's a civil war against traitors selling us out to globalism.

the dismantled former yugoslavian republic of the second half of Kosovo***

Joke's on you. You probably did.

Trump could rape your mothers while choking them to death and you zealots would watch, applaud and cheer.

Yeah he did all the work he needed to do. Kek do you actually think he's going to take a break? reports are this guy never takes a break.

Not well enough, your filthy beasts of grandparents managed to reproduce. Kys before speaking ill of our god emperor you sad piece of cucked shit.

>kek

Literal retard.

I will never regret voting Trump, there was no better option.

Only other person I might have voted for would have been Rand, and he dropped out before my states primary. If I had to do it again ID vote for Trump a thousand times over. Democrats shouldn't have run an old hag. Had they ran someone like him Webb maybe you could inspire a tinge of regret for Trump, but I would have never ever never ever ever EVER voted Hilary.

If they did, post proof. I can't seem to find any.

I just hope this doesn't mean we have to wait until monday to see the first pics of Trump sitting at the desk in the oval office.

Oh you mean like how Obama used a private jet to go play golf or take his family to Hawaii? Fuck off.

Youre just jelly we have trump.

Trump could say your mothers a lovely woman and you would disown her, get her fired and burn her house down

Most people here are fucking retarded redditors.

dude looks like he's in the middle of a sneeze

>Trump has done literally nothing for a month and a half
>not running around the bloody planet meeting different people and leaders
>not appointing people to his cabinet, which isn't as simple as picking sides in a baseball game
>not like he doesn't have his own businesses to run
And even if he's done absolutely nothing, it's 2 fucking days ya twat. God forbid someone have a weekend to themselves after becoming arguably the most powerful man on the planet. No, that's apparently too much to ask for. Liberals are fucking cancer.

obama never worked a weekend. took 2 or 3 days a week off to play golf. never got out of bed before 9am. never had a meeting before 10am. if you complain about him being lazy u a racist.

It's more probable that trump would grab your mother by the pussy and you would clap with your asscheeks in ecstasy.

Nah Obama had to work overtime because he fucked the Oath up

>bald white guy must be a 'skinhead'

How fucking petty is the media? Trump has campaigned and then organized his cabinet like a total mad man. This is a man who can't stop won't stop. A man of infinite energy. But he's going to take the weekend off? Et tu?

Fake news

Sage

He's been building a government since his win you moron

My mother isn't a bimbo going around looking for rich dudes to fuck

He shouldnt be running businesses. Thats a conflict of interest and invites corruption. His cabinet is neocon and corporate af. You are brainwashed and will shit yourself on how the US will go to hell in the next 4 years. Keep eating shit and singing it's chocolate, dumbass.

A neocon/goldman sachs government, you 400lb neckbeard fuck.

I thought you hated him? We have IDs here if you couldn't tell we can see you samefagging

reminder

Yeah, she looks like shit. Not even a crackhead nigger would go for that human phlegm. Cant argue there.

Ok

Trump is a lazier nigger than Obama. Trump conned the American people and took advantage of their desperation.

Finally someone picks up on my bullshit lol.

>corporate
Oh no, he's got people on his staff who haven't spent their entire lives living cozily on tax money, and actually did something productive at one time in their life.

The horror.

next you'll tell me he's a rich businessman himself wtf i hate trump now!

It's not like Jews do any actual work. That's why they are still so assblasted about Hitler. He made them work, something they can't do. I don't know why they need the Sabbath off, its not like they are breaking their backs mon-fri.

>8 years, 4 supreme Court justices if we're lucky, hundreds of lesser judicial appts, stacked congress

This, this, this. Add in the 2020 census redistricting to ensure another decade of GOP domination and the liberals will go extinct as a political force.

well what else is there after it became clear they were conned?

These idiots will defend goldman sachs now lmao whats next, aipac?

it's almost like we were at a cultural fork in the road between two disliked candidates and people voted for based on the direction they felt was best for the country

Well I'm sure it made it easier for you to act retarded since you didn't have to pretend much at all.

Fucking checked

working bad
leeching good

You disgust me.

sure show'd me.

Leftists are good at projecting

> leeching bad
> supports goldman sachs

Holy fuck youre retarded

source?

I can't wait to walk into work Monday morning and see Trump's picture replacing Obamas

At least they earned their keep and didn't have to extort the people at gunpoint for their paycheck.

Where do you work?

Districting is done by the states. Unless you're proposing Trump tells the Census to give more representation to red states, which would definitely get him impeached.

No, Timothy Dluhos was a good guy.

The only cabinet appointment I have a problem with is Tillerson, and that's because he's a little too cozy with Putin.

The Russians are not our friends.

the Census

But Trump gave us based Mike "Suck a cock death by rock" Pence.

educate yourself please

That's an EMT you fucking mongoloid

>Districting is done by the states
Which the GOP is mostly in control of. In addition to that, reliably blue states like Illinois and New York are going to lose power in the EC due to demographics while red and swing states are going to gain more power in the EC.

Why don't you make another >Israel has done nothing wrong
thread? Eat dick.

Trump has done more for the country as President Elect than Obama has done in the last year. I say let him have a weekend to take out all his stress on his wife's firm ass

What does this entire post have to do with the man taking 2 fucking days off?

He takes 2 days off. Stop the presses

Remember this you faggot:

No matter what you say
No matter what you do
No matter what you try

He is and will be your president.

And with that said, Make America Great Again

Cry more faggot

That's correct. And his name was Timothy Dluhos. Just google the story yourself