H5N8

Oh shit, H5N8 thread?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161121170044.htm

>An increased mortality in wild birds in Europe has been observed compared to the first reports of A(H5N8) in 2014/2015. On 27 October 2016, the Hungarian authorities reported the detection of HPAI A(H5N8) in a wild swan.

"RCI Inactivation of Avian Influenza" (PDF). activtek.eu. External link in |work= (help)
Swain, David. "Avian Influenza".
"Outbreaks of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5N8) in Europe" (PDF). European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. 2016-11-18.
"5,000 turkeys will die after bird flu outbreak confirmed at farm". Lincolnshire Live. 2016-12-16. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
"Chinese farmers bolster bird flu defenses as Asia outbreaks, and jitters, spread". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
(www.dw.com), Deutsche Welle (December 26, 2016). "H5N8 bird flu strain discovered in farms in Cloppenburg in Germany's Lower Saxony". DW.COM. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
"Bird flu alert as duck in Llanelli found to be infected". BBC News. 2016-12-22. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
"South Korea, Japan step up poultry cull to contain bird flu". Fox News. 2016-12-19. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
"South Korea, Japan step up poultry cull to contain bird flu". Fox News. 2016-12-19. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
"French authorities gas thousands of ducks after bird flu outbreaks". The Guardian. 6 January 2017. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
Abuja, Joke (11 January 2017). "New bird flu strain hits poultry industry, 3.5m birds infected". The Guardian. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
Schnirring, Lisa. "H5N8 detected in Spain, Slovenia for first time". CIDRAP. University of Minnesota. Retrieved 13 January 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/new-york-first-detection-of-bird-flu-spread-from-cat-to-human/
cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2016-2017.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Final

Hopefully it kills us all t b h f a m

just end it all

Solution

>new bird flu strain
>world turns full children of men

Rolling for 'refugees' contracting bird flu after surviving Eastern European winter.

say it with me

H5N8 CHAN!
N
8 CHAN

Keep rolling those genetic dice H5N8.

I got a flu on Thursday and it's one of the most brutal flus that I've had since swine flu.

Constant stream of green goo coming out of my nose and mouth, body pain, fluctuating fever, insomnia, everything taste and smells very different and many occasions I was shitting and vomiting furiously at the same time.

I'm finally starting to get a bit better but also now half my face hurts.

It's not fun guys, avoid at all cost.

I've got bad news friend.

You're dying.

We are all dying

Rip user
Press f to pay respects

why do you wanna die?

Trump is president in 3 days; your life is about to start!

This year it's heavy. Been sick for a week, with 50% of these symptoms. Insomnia is the worst.

New version released! What are the new features?

ITS A CREATED DISEASE!

some fuel for OP's fire
indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/new-york-first-detection-of-bird-flu-spread-from-cat-to-human/

>No more shitskins having 15 kids on welfare
>Race war easily won
>Flu is easily cured afterwards as we enter a new age of enlightenment

Have to until a vaccine is developed, the elite don't want to get sick.

>Bird-Cat-Human flu

My god, it's unstoppable.

H5N8 BIRDIE CHAN
PLEASE TAKE THE NIGGERS AWAY!

oh shit, I had the flu for a week and now have bronchitis from it.

did I just get bird flu'd?

-t. swine flu survivor

THere was (dunno the word) horde of dead birds here few days ago due this bird flu.

Nothing else since.

someone post the image of the black doctor throwing a dead kid into a mass grave

Kek.

Shoulda got the flu shot, ffeund.

2016's (((flu shot))) didn't do shit.

>H5N8
Let's see how close they got this year...

>cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2016-2017.htm

"Flu vaccines protect against the three or four viruses that research suggests will be most common. For 2016-2017, three-component vaccines are recommended to contain:

A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus,
A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 (H3N2)-like virus and a
B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus (B/Victoria lineage)."

NOPE, not even close. Why do we put shit (Flu Vaccines) in people's bodies that don't do shit again?

Literally /x/ tier shit.

Well..If Zika dont kill us i think this new flu wont.

>French authorities gas thousands of ducks after bird flu outbreaks

Looks like they're back at it, trying to make another black plague for us.

>annual disease scare

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR (((FLU SHOTS))) GOYIM

>French authorities gas thousands of ducks after bird flu outbreaks

Why did I read "ducks" as "cucks"?

This one hasn't spread to humans yet so they're just using the ones that are more likely at this stage to kill the elderly and immune suppressed.

>Why do we put shit (Flu Vaccines) in people's bodies that don't do shit again?

money for them and good feelings for you

>elderly and immune suppressed
I.e. the only people who should be getting the flu shot to begin with.

Every year they do this "OMG FLU YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" shit to sell the flu shot to everybody, but the reality is that vaccine related complications are more common in people with healthier immune systems.

No healthy 30 year old will die of the flu. If a 30 year old dies of the flu, their removal from the gene pool is a benefit to mankind.

Because your brain is broken.

oh shit, I've been having really bad flu and coughs lately. Fuck, migratory birds flock the Philippines on January.

Yes pls.

>more likely at this stage to kill the elderly and immune suppressed.

>Immuno-compromised, got it.
>Health Care practitioners, got it.

The elderly? Are you fucking kidding me? Simple, yet astute, observation has disproved multiple times with flu seasons past. Sometimes elderly and immuno-compromised are the same, but not always. The elderly will survive a flu pandemic sooner than any other group. Remember when swine flu (2009) made its rounds? The working class basically called in sick for a couple of weeks, destroying the precious fragile world economy, while the old folks strutted around with a slight sneeze; nothing else.

These vaccinations last a mere few years - against guesses of potential mutations based on an algorithm that's never been fully disclosed. Older people (60 and beyond), on the other hand, keep lifetime immunity to various strains of viruses. Access to quality care is the key here; not "best guess" inoculations. Don't even get me started on how nurses are being trained these days. They've taken the caregiver portion of nursing away from nurses, and trained them almost exclusively on how to be part time doctors - administering medicine and treatments in lieu of PAs and doctors themselves.

When they take the guess work out of the field of pharmaceuticals, I'll sign up every year to get injected with home grown viruses inside egg shells. Or perhaps I won't; in the event of a nuclear winter and needing to have my own inoculation via direct transmittal/perseverance.

Here's hoping it will cull the niggers.

F

Interesting. I also like the fact that the video has mere 283 KB. Oh the wonders of modern video encoding.

Shits easy to contain in first world countries. Isolate the cause, don't allow travel in or out of affected area, develop a vaccine/cure.

Its third world shitters that fuck it all up. They get sick, family takes them to the local shaman that shoves shit in their nose or something, rhey spread it around, then pajeet goes to the airport and infects 200 people from around the world.

Fluids, rest, and nutrition. Be assured that, 30 years from now, when this shit makes the rounds again, you'll have complete immunity to this and swine flu.

Oh honey not this again last time we had a bird flu panic it turned out to be nothing dear

Yes, even ebola was a dud sadly. I was hoping for gorillions of deaths.

>niggers really do build a pyramid
this meme shit is getting out of hand

Fixed

>most brutal flus that I've had since swine flu
what? you had the swine flu?

kek

Remember when Ebola made it's way into America and Krispy Kreme was crucified for commen sense?

*common dammit

>concentration on netherlands

I'm.... I'm going to be fine, right guys?

>You're dying.
>We are all dying

> In the Tibetan philosophy, Sylvia Plath sense of the word, we're all dying.

Shit, Fight Club has quotes for every situation.

good riddance

>"Chinese farmers bolster bird flu defenses as Asia outbreaks, and jitters, spread". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
Great job, China. Why don't you pump your lifestock full of more antibiotics so we produce more superbugs

user today you learn that every "X flu" that has come around only kills the weak.