This pisses me off so fucking much

Dumb fucking liberals somehow think that they are smarter than the entirety of Trump supporters and still say "don't make generalizations"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/midnightride20/status/821206821100777476
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821064810305585152
youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump supporters ARE stupid.

>This pisses me off so fucking much

no it doesn't,you're just another faggot shitposter

That fact that they will, just makes this sweet and savory.

let them get rekd by ss and thousands of undercover officers

>it's a "liberal is condescending while simultaneously acting like a child" episode

I don't think they need to, trump has armed special forces on his side.

I doubt they would hesitate to shoot

Idiot liberal thinks theyll be able to affect the inaguration.

You're trying to disrupt the Constitution. You're fucking with the guy who commands the military.

That only means the victory is even better, fatfuck.

>when they call them "sweetie"
I don't know why but this condescending word literally triggers me

Who else ready to see these faggots get rekt?

yeah OP's phraseology was fairly shared-on-facebook tier wasn't it?

The most satisfying part of the inauguration is the fact that Hillary has to watch power being handed over from her boytoy Bama to Trump.

Same goes with honey and buddy. Really grinds myou gears.

Obamacare dies, the left cries.

Recall the tears over Trump winning. Now picture that after the inauguration, and after Obamacare is repealed, and once Common Core is destroyed and Minimum wage is killed.

Literally crying rivers

1 post by this ID

>be burger
>get mad over tweet
>console oneself by eating even more burgers
>???
>Profit for mcdonalds

>austrailia

They're not being condescending though, they're just hot and bothered for Trump

Trump literally has biker gangs too.

Come on, who would really win in a confrontation between all-American biker Trump supporters and left-wing cuckflakes

who cares?
they keep getting destroyed - week after week after week. their delusions of grandure are the only thing supporting their delusions of worth

That dumb bitch leaves 10+ responses on every one of Trump's tweets

Wow, when you put it like that, I guess Drumpf really is done for. I suppose I'm #MentallyHill now. . .

Me and my bro gonna be watching this like its a wwe event

What are bikers going to do when the extreme left starts revving up their twitter feeds? Absolutely nothing. Checkmate.

There is a lot of data to show trumptards have lower IQ than average white American.

Minimum wage killed I can't wait for the daily riots

Shut up Poland should you be removing some kebab right now?

I'm just wondering when was the turning point that turned world into cuckinfested manchilds playground?

Also are you callin "liberals" out for making gleaming generalization while making a gleaming generalization about liberals. What am I missing here?

Me too...

>Bikers for Trump
You guys know that these "bikers" are the same faggot middle age middle class guys who ran out and bought a touring bike after watching Sons of Anarchy, right? You aren't getting the Hells Angels or Outlaws, just some mid-life crisis soccer dads

Nope, you kebab, you problem
No kebab problem in here

fpbp

When society really starts going well, people can afford to entertain really shit ideas that would end up with them dead or fucked up anywhere else.

So things become a victim of their own success.

Some people can appreciate how we got here, but enough are fucking idiots that they screw it up for everybody else.

>be Swede
>get mad over white skin
>console oneself by even more cultural enrichment
>???
>profit for Islamic state

>Do you honestly believe that the National Guard and Secret Service are going to let you do so much as put a toe past the barriers set up? Aww, that's cute.

and you lost to that, hahahahahahahahaha

I loved how that one girl actually used the #realdonaldtrump hashtag while talking shit so that he would see it. She clearly wants him to know she wants his dick

Sweetie listen, Drumpf is done and there is nothing you can do about it honey.

>her boy toy Bama

Apparently you're too young to remember Obama BTFOing Hillary in 08. She hates both of them, the only reason she probably hates Trump more is because his victory was so improbable

Hard times make strong men.
Strong men make good times.
Good times make weak men.
Weak men make hard times.

Word, based user.

What that the best you could do...Burger?

>hard men make good times
ftfy

>no girl will ever ever have a sex dream about me

Still beats having "I'm literally shaking" cucks

gahahaha, women can't not want the alpha dick, even if he's 70 and they hate him

shills pls leave. thanks fags

I detect the success of his risers, hanging about you like a hijab.

Why do they always say "sweetie", is there a more patronizing word?

Oh come on, the eurobro just wanted some good bantz, not this Canadian garbage. Your sentence doesn't even make sense!

This is exactly what is currently going on with the Kirchnerists here (they lost the election last year). They are so ignorant and so full of hate, they enjoy having the country divided as much as possible. They want to see their owm country burn just so they can say they were right. In your case you have also the racial problems that seem to have no solution.
You don't realize how much damage the dumb nigger made to your nation, it will take years for the wounds to heal.

This shows women want to fuck what they fear just like rape fetishists.

I never thought I'd get tired of winning before liberals got tired of losing

libtards literally want to gas the inauguration,I hope they get sent to gitmo twitter.com/midnightride20/status/821206821100777476

If you're condescending enough you don't have to make rational arguments.

jej

At uni I decided I wanted to fuck this bang average girl who lived on my floor, so I told the loudmouth who we lived with that I had a sex dream about her (lie). That very same night I nailed her.

>moral of the story
Anyone talking about a sex dream with anyone has internal forces at work, subconscious or not, which actually propel them to wanting to fuck that person

That's the thing, they hate that they are so drawn to it instead of the nu-males that they wish we all were. They say they want the power but are begging to have a guy take charge.

That's entirely the point, you should take to calling them mummie in return.

For America it was in the 60s when a combination of things happened.

1) immigration reform that valued brown people over Europeans
2) sexual liberation movement and mass brainwashing of women to enter the work force
3) social welfare laws and deficit spending become the "norm" for politics

Twenty years later the destruction of the emerging and organizing black communities fucked things up to, but not nearly to the extent of the first three.

>sweetie
Wew. Has this cunt seen Trump's crowds?

they are planning on starting major shit
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821064810305585152

What's the "L" thing?

If i dont see any riots on the news I'm gonna be very disappointed. It's been far too long since the last time I've seen a hippie get maced.

>wall of meat

Women entered the labor force en masse during ww2. This set the stage for gender equality in the work place as women proved they could get the job done.

i think league of legends

Eisenhower said, "if you don't support the policies of the New Deal, you are anti-American."

And he was a fucking kike lover traitor, so big shock he hated the average American.

this is why Trump won

>had a dream that I had sex with Donald Trump because he was a demon that was raping children
>turns out I was also a demon
mother of kek

I hope that the second he's inaugurated he issues his first order "kill those protesters, this is our country now".

Who is the cat supposed to be?

Women were allowed to enter the work force before this time, but were not sold the idea that they should forgo a family and stable relationship for a career. It wasn't until second wave feminists came around that this idea began to spread, now your left with the current state of affairs with high rates of single motherhood and high rates of depression in both men and women. We all know what we should be doing, but It's not what we are told to do.

I'm not for women staying home, but if they were shouldn't sell the idea ALL woman should work and that if you work, you can also have a healthy and stable family.

Part time labor for mom's is great, working 60+ hours a week when you have two young kids at home is a recipe for disaster.

>Trump won because there are millions of morons in the country
Yes

Anyone have that "watch out nazis!" image? would fit so well in this thread

Yes but do those gangs have their own Twitter? I think not. Checkmate

>Kaz, I'm already a demon

Trump won because those morons supported Clinton.

>there is a lot of data to support my assertion

>provides no data to support assertion

Works great for our slavers though. In a snap, they doubled the workforce, and thanks to natural economic pressures and oversupply of labour, it now takes both parents working to sustain a household, hence mothers *have* to work, unless the husband happens to be in an exceptionally high paying profession.

We wus rused.

I think this shit is hilarious. Who cares? Don't be so thin-skinned. Its twitter what did you expect?

(((you)))

I'm not your sweetie, darling!

Its gonna be so funny when the protesters try to fuck with the inauguration if they attack the bikers

>This pisses me off so fucking much
i get it. you are trumpkin

No... they supported him? Didn't you see the end numbers of the electoral college?

www.twitter.com/sammypolsen12

This person tweets every 10 minutes of their life about Trump.

This is her life now.

We won.

i'm not your darling honey!

Crooked Hillary and Obama, 30,000 emails were about arming and training ISIS to topple Assad

mid-life crisis people are known for being violent for lmao no raisin

So stupid, every expert was wrong about Trump.

So stupid you believe lies, here see with your own eyes how the MSM has you on puppet strings..

Pants on fire lie debunked "Trump made fun of a handicapped reporter"

youtube.com/watch?v=P66U8haXCSE

this is how insane it is out there, I knew this for a long time but this video explains it with your own eyes!

Wrong, honeybuns.

Black and Hispanic retards voted for Hillary. White people all voted for Trump.

Keep talking