Question: if you think that the Whites are the perfect race...

Question: if you think that the Whites are the perfect race, can you explain why Jews and Asians are much more successful than you?

Wait, why do you have to ask this if we're not? Checkmate chinkboy

>Why Jews and Asians are much more successful gaming the systems you created?

Jews had to be rescued by us. Asians would still be in the feudal era without us.

>why Jews and Asians are much more successful than whites?
both cheat at IQ tests.
They are cunning but not superior.
maybe that's the problem with white people?
too altruistic to see that every race wants to backstab them at any given moment out of jealousy.

Sucessful in what? Money?

Becayse we created the Roman empire 2.0
Because we have souls

Which societies do they live in? White societies

My asian wife knocked out a 124 on the mensa.dk-test on the first try (she'd never seen an iq-test before), I don't think they cheat broseph.

they look out for their own that's why they are better atm
if white people looked out for whites they would be great again
until then they will get raped
killed
made fun of
etc

Because white are too good in terms of goodness.

>My asian wife knocked out a 124
> I don't think they cheat
She didn't cheat there, but she cheated you out of a white family, Sven. I hope you don't mind your kids having slit eyes.

White people have a crippling flaw: compassion.

We spent too much of our time and resources caring about other races. No other race on earth does this.

If niggers weren't stuck in self-defeating cultures they would probably be more successful than whites

>if you think that the Whites are the perfect race
They aren't perfect, but they are my race. And I want my race to succeed.

Canada
USA
UK
France
Germany
Australia
Many others
All free and prosperous white countries.

vs what?
1 jew country?

or Asian countries half of which are oppressive

One less swedish family, one more chinese family. Your wife is smarter than you, at least.

Hahaha Asians (or at least China) are our workers. Slaves.

>asians: they aren't. you just think that because they have to qualms with cheating, and only the west only sees the top 1% of them. can you even chew gum in Singapore? or criticize your government?

Jews: ethnic nepotism, actual nepotism, no qualms about making money in immoral ways

Because throughout the history they had it worse so the less intelligent people died off and the smart ones kept breeding. The winter analogy.

Dont you know you cant say this stuff here? This is a safe space for racist pricks.

WE

I have a mensa certified score of >130, so I'm still smarter :^)

You mean 'saved me from a degenerate slut daughter'-family

WUZ

Jews and Asians have more raw intelligence. If you give them the system, the Jews will swindle their way to the top and kick you out. The Asians (East Asians) will succeed because they were given this schematic for success as well.

But hypothetically, say you blew the world up and started new worlds for each individual race. The White race would come out on top every single time. Although they are the '3rd' highest IQ, the 2 smartest races (Jews and Asians) have zero creativity. They can't imagine anything other than what is put in front of them. This is why Asian schooling is so different. They are given a formula and told to tunnel vision the fuck out of it and innovate nothing whatsoever. Look at how the Chinese need to steal designs from the F-22 and F-35 for their own benefits - they're unable to create this on their own. It isn't a stretch to consider them animals. When their society was demolished in the 20th century, it was up to the West to put them on the right path, and they have succeeded at the given formula.

Jews are a little different. They actively search for foundations all over the world to take advantage of and manipulate. Unlike Whites or some East Asians (Japanese/Korean), they have zero morals. They had nothing to do with the 1950's America, peak Western civilization, yet they are responsible for its downfall. They are insects.

Society is best when led by White men.

They used White inventions dummy.

If whites are so good why aren't they leading their own societies? If whites will never lead their own society, how are they the best?

Gunpowder is Chinese.
They used it for harmless like fireworks. Whites used it for gun violence.

Jews and asians tend to focus on material security,as a measure of success.But both lack empathy for others,they live in a very small reality, "i just got lucky"

They *improved white inventions.

HAHAHAHA.

compare the average asian city.

compare average eu city.

The best Asians are indianas and they are a stinky. The goons just suck too much to be even considered.

Whats her name?

>her
its a fucking trap

History says otherwise, the chinese invented a shitload of things. A-shit-load.

:c

How in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck can you be so deluded as to thinking the rapey poo-in-loo Indians are the best asians? Fucking top kek mate. I've been all over Thailand and Vietnam and their average cities are pretty much equal to our Swedish average cities, in several cases we are surpassed (HCM blows Stockholm and gothenburg out of the water, as an example).

To rub it in your face, like Jamal's cock, cuckasian boi

WE WUZ INVENTORS

wait then how come 40% of Nobel Prize Winners are Jewish?

How come all the top scientific journals are RICED by Asian Americans (over 80% of the top cited papers in chemistry, math, comp sci, material sci, engineering, etc)?

How come 52% of America Patents are by non residents?

How come Japan (100 mil people) innovates more than all of Europe (700 mil) combined?

Yea lol

Best EU cities: London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm

Super high crime rates, dirty streets, can't sit down anywhere, disgusting in general.
All fucked up with refugees as well.

Best Asian cities: Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei

All extremely clean. No litter anywhere. no weird stains on sidewalks. A beautiful woman and a small child can walk out at 3 AM and go almost anywhere safely. You can leave your wallet on a foodcourt table and it will remain there 3 hours later.

Whites BTFO?

White "creativity"

>Jews
>smart
>after 2000 years still haven't figured out how to coexist with anyone

Nope.

Asians invented the first cannons, rocket artillery, handguns, mines and revolving missiles, all around the time whites were starting to import crossbows from us.

define "success" in the context of your question.

How can whites compete?

>Whites were starting to import crossbows from US
America didn't exist back then faggot.

White "leadership" has lead to the point where European countries are inferior to the likes of Brazil, Indonesia and Mexico

Us, the possessive form of We, as in We Asians?

They can't!

How are asians or jews more successful? Asia has 2 1st world countries. Japan and Korea.

Jews are just parasites on the back of the white man.

Woah she's cute

Is "WE" fagtype for "whatever"?

Whites are actually parasites on the back of Jews.

You outnumber the Jews 49:1 and yet they have the same number or more people in the top positions in banking, advertisement, law, business, university (research, administration, etc), entertainment. They have the same number of Nobel Prizes as you and have made a disproportionate contribution to white "civilization."

WE WUZ _____

>Kangs
>Conquistadors
>Murica
>Egyptians

I got a better question, why doesn't the guy in OP have a good masterbation video released yet?

Puts up pic to denounce the US.
Lives in the US.
yfw

NEW

OK kike.

>kikes have never invented or discovered a thing
>they stole everything they have
>you still believe kike propaganda
>kys

Idk about Canada man, I mean sure the many smaller towns are white but have you visited Ottawa or Toronto? I grew up with one white friend.

I'm here to get my fill of this country while I can and jump boat once Nero starts burning this shit to the ground

yes Homer, as you use your computer with Intel chips, connecting through TCP/IP immune to smallpox because of a vaccine, using your remote for your T.V. watching the 3 Stooges......all of these things were invented or co-invented by Jews

"she"

Israel couldn't even build themselves a nuke

Fucking North Korea built a nuke

Still it is country built and run by whites.
So it's a white country.

They made you build nukes for them
What a master race you are.

That's the spirit desu.

Jews and Asians are now honorary whites. I have no probs with them, same with many lighter skinned South American brothers.

It is the world against nigs, hispa-nigs, and sand-nigs (muslims).

It isn't just about skin color though, I think the world can get along with the Dravidians as long as they eventually nig-out.

Chinese students certainty cheat. I taught there. Not everyone obviously

True.

Says who? The kike that claimed they invented it? Kikes have stolen credit for the work of others for 1000s of years. What makes the last century and different.

We let them
We're the only compassionate race, and it's honestly our greatest downfall

Jews, whites and Asians sitting around arguing who the superior race is, is a waste of time. Deal with the clearly less superior races then we can argue.

doesn't matter if chinks cheat they do not have the balls to stand up and have a free country.
they are fucking robots.

Who cares? Walk through any major city and who is shitting it up? Not whites, nor asians, nor jews. I don't see the point of infighting at the top tier.

So whites built the pyramids?
Nice joke.

yes they did you cunt

What about slav-nigs?

Of course...what was I thinking?

Everything was invented by a goy
>feel better now, Adolf?

I am against any and all nigs, non-nogs are fine though, we can hash out the world after the nig problem is handled.

This tbqhfamiliaiah

>ho, ho, holocaust
shadilay

>We spent too much of our time and resources caring about other races.
Lol, this things return afterwards. We send money to Africa, they steal it and put back in western banks

Blacks certainly didn't build them, the brown and olive skinned people that did are typically considered causacoid. If you don't want to consider them white IDGAF but they certainly were not negroids.

This guy gets it. I don't feel my actual safety is threatened by jews, asians or Indians. Just be very skeptical of any dealings with them, that's all.

So how'd it all go south then?

>no source
>success is universally the same
>jews in general
>whites in general

Wew

>white caucasian skin in the desert
Must feel nice to live in an alternate dimension.

>her

Not quite