Have any celebrities actually left yet?

Have any celebrities actually left yet?

No, they are virtue-signalling pussies and are all words, no action. They know which side their bread is buttered on, however much they kick, scream and cry that it's waycist.

Has Martin Shkreli dropped those rare albums yet

Hahahaha.. haha haha

Very funny Amy Schumer, no it wasn't funny, not unlike the rest of your repetoire..

I guess arrogant little miss piggy likes the "deeply racist" white america a little too much.

And like a large percentage of her jokes, it was stolen from someone else. Why does Joe Rogan defend this cow?

Of course they won't. It's a fucking ploy to sway stupid knobs who put celebrity opinion above their own into voting for the left.
Rich pampered fucks benefit more by living in the US than they would anywhere else.
That fat slop gobbler would never leave the US because it would literally fuck her career.
When you're someone on her level in Hollywood you have to be in LA or NY at all times or be able to fly there in hours or else you will miss a gig.

>Trump kicks Schumer out of the country
Kek vult

>Why does Joe Rogan defend this cow?
He probably wants to get in her pants or whatever, or maybe because she's jewish who knows. Joe rogan isn't exactly someone you can learn much from anyways.

>another one of her jokes wasn't funny

Well color me surprised.

Her comedy is so bad that it's impossible to know when she's joking and when she isn't. Gives her some plausible deniability.

Lindsey Lohan went nuts, converted to Islam, and is moving to Saudi Arabia

... but I don't think that's related to Trump.

That joke wasnt funny, just like all the rest of her "humor".
Lets boycott her to the point that she leaves on her own.

He actually did it the next day bro

No link sorry, don't care that much

Back.

She hasn't. Stop believing shit posted here.

We need to start making them sign contracts the next time they start this shit - which I'd assume will be 2020

No, because they're spineless liberals that don't have the mental fortitude or bravery to do such a thing.

Most of it is publicity anyway, hating Trump is cool and people will essentially give them money for their nugatory and pointless statements. It's a beautiful thing to see it backfire

Lefties are liars, wow. Water is wet, news at eleven.

Keep em Burger fags.
The system works.

is this the thread for amy schumer nudes?

And like all of her humor, it is not funny at all....

This is Sup Forums, not ogrish.

Confirmation that attention whorig is actually a joke.

RARE
R
A
R
E

Goddamnit i just wish they'd leave REEEEEE

He did the moment Trump won for a couple of songs. There's some (((legalese))) that prevents him from actually doing it though.

God I hate Amy schemer. I wouldn't mind if she died a horrible death soon.

He's not even in office yet and already so many of the promises that won him my vote are being broken

I remember Brian Cranston was supposed to go.

Which I was really disappointed to here, but apparently he made his bed. Will he lie in it though? Or was he just '' acting ''

So what you're saying is he lied.

At least that's efficient. Now he can get away from the bat with anything. But I'd give it some more time... Like you said he's not in office yet.

Women that can get away with something by saying it was a joke all along is actually something really common now.

Witch hunt for Amy Schumer when?

Those kind of piggies can stay back there.

Yes. Carrie Fisher.