So why don't you have a nice Christian gf yet Sup Forums?

So why don't you have a nice Christian gf yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLCWdEJBhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dEOtMXlOYrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are not on Sup Forums and I don't know where else to look

Church

which church?

I've never met a christian girl except one from Africa I knew at university.

This

I want one, but my apartment is really lonely.

I do already. Took me a while to figure out. Body-wise she's only 6/10 but has an excellent face 8.5/10. She's really conservative and comes from a good family and is very Christian. I'm probably going to marry her. She has a sister who's a degenerate and her brothers and family deride the sister as often as possible. I wasn't terribly religious before hand but I'm more so now in my own way, god of my understanding and all that. But she'll make an excellent mother.

was she white?

No.

Christian Girls are the biggest seemen demons out there

I'm not particularly Christian and am unwilling to align myself with any religion really, so I'm afraid no good Christian woman would want me.

Cause I'm a fuckin loser

Also I don't believe in Jesus

STOP
T
O
P

>youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

omg what a qty

I'm kind of working on it

She's with this other guy but things are really rocky

We've always liked each other and the way she makes me feel is something I didn't think was real

>Kek pls

however she seems to be and Evangelican/Pentacostal, I wish she would be Baptist

i have a shitty job and i'm probably an undiagnosed autist

all slags mate, not even kidding

roll

I wish I had but sadly I have a body the size of american soldier and 1/10 face ;_;

Fuck off with these threads you are supposed to make normies have more babies NOT MAKE ME FEEL DEPRESSED!

Motherfucker that woman looks like such an angel.

Because church girls are sluts who try to change their ways becoming born again virgins and/or are only protected in their morality by religion which could potentially lose her religion and dump her morals.

roll

the only legit young christian girls in Germany are crazy ex whores that fell for some memey american import church. Like evangelicals, baptists, adventists, mormons and stuff. No thanks

I haven't watched anime in months tho so alright

>tfw all girls my age that go to my church are minority quota college students from Africa with baboon faces

becasue my life is being relentless sabotaged by bitter whores trained to be narcissistic as fuck by a swarm of sexless men

ok

Because I have a cute, redpilled, agnostic, Asian gf, who cooks for me, and obediently sucks me off whenever I need it. (And sometimes when I don't need it, my balls are tired).

>Christian
>Putting yourself all over YouTube
Pick one.

oh c'mon I haven't played vidya in years. It bores me and the boredom depresses me. It's like looking at the place you grew up and realizing all the magic is gone and it's just a depressing shithole

>evangelicals, baptists, adventists, mormons and stuff

dont put Baptists in the same bunch, thoe people are based

Hmmm... maybe it's because: WOMEN ONLY DATE COMPLETE FUCKING DOUCHE BAGS

You're just a stupid old man.

Congratulations user and good job.

they are still as tacky as american christianity gets

The problem is Germany.

Your country made homeschooling ILLEGAL.

That means ALL children have to be indoctrinated by (((them))) into lives of total degeneracy.

There is no escaping degenerate programming and cuckoldry in Germany.

What woman has a chance in a society like that?

I got an easy one. I wasn't planning to worship kek today anyway.

Kek will make her yours. Horrible start taking a woman from a failing relationship however. What´s to say she won´t look for you version 2.0 when things are rocky for a few months between you guys.

>as tacky as american christianity gets

not going to argue about this, it is what it is, but Baptists have/used to have that old time religion about them without crappy rock music etc.

Because every one I met that was wife tier is taken.

Those are ugly

Command me

Because my tyranid army is not exactly attracting any church girls :/

>>Christian>Putting yourself all over YouTubePick one.

actually, this is important for women.

If you've swallowed the red pill, then you know that women need the approval and support of other women to shape and re-inforce their worldview.

But, most women are degenerate. This is why it is essential that husbands enthusiastically curate and cultivate appropriate friendships for their wives, and subtly criticize inappropriate friendships and social settings that would be negative.

So, where does a woman find a support network of non-degenerate women who express, validate, and re-inforce a non-degenerate worldview?

Wherever she can.

My wife reads all kinds of blogs and FB pages of rural Christian homestead/pioneer women.

Imagine if she was filling her reading/group approval needs with daytime TV instead...

How many youtube videos do you see that are just the camera pointed at a woman? Millions. Now, how many of those are attractive women who aren't trying to stuff their tits into the camera?

This one looks like she's doing it right.

I refuse to get involved with anyone who openly says (with pride) that they have imaginary friends.

>unironically believing in a sky daddy
lmao

Daily reminder that Christian women are literally the only people God cares enough about to implant visions directly into their minds anymore, because Christian women are the only genuinely devout believers left.
Christian women alone are the ones who memed Trump into the presidency through their visions. You foolishly and autistically think your shitposts and "Lord Kek" are responsible, the same way Rick Moranis at the end of Ghostbusters 2 shot his pathetic particle stream at the library, and the evil slime covering it was conveniently flying into space at that exact moment, thus convincing him that he had just saved the world, even though the people inside the building were the ones doing all the real fighting.
White men just pretend they believe things nowadays. They have a backup narrative ready for anything. Even the """Christians""" here only pretend to believe. Really it's a Jewish thing - pilpul - and you're trying to create your own version of pilpul rather than reject it. So of course God rejects you.
Everything is a tongue-in-cheek joke to you omega "Christian" "males". You claim to want to believe in God, but you're so eager to distance yourself from the pain of failure that in all situations, you always have a backup narrative along the lines of "well I never cared anyway" and you drop the whole thing at the first sign of trouble.
For instance, if Hillary had won, you'd have immediately given up on everything and you'd be shitposting here for the next 4 years pretending to be a liberal and laughing at Drumpfkins as a coping mechanism, and you'd reinterpret the catastrophe as a free pass to revert back to the hedonistic selfish good goy lifestyle, rather than standing by your beliefs.
God spits out the lukewarm, you were warned millennia ago, but you petulant imbeciles continue to ignore it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qkLCWdEJBhQ

yeah but that's long gone. Let's face it. The only people that take their religion seriously nowadays are muslims

Don't worry bro, 8th edition and we won't be bottom teir anymore and women will love us.

Dont give up yet Sven

>The only people that take their religion seriously nowadays are muslims

Americans are also quite religious for 1st world

odl time baptist I was talking about is this type of music

youtube.com/watch?v=dEOtMXlOYrc

and that guy Steven Anderson runns a pretty old school baptist church

why does she consciously try to keep her bottom row of teeth covered with her bottom lip at all times, no matter how far she opens her mouth or smiles?
was she made fun of as a child and developed this habit?

>stop having sex
>pol

ROLL

sry for forgetting to give you a (((you))), but im sure you are used to being ignored
see

>look at me I believe in god therefore I am a 2 metre blonde haired 200IQ aryan master god
really gets the neurons firing

>saving pictures of random women on your PC
you're beyond pathetic

But Dawkins doesn't look like that...

>tfw 50% of American women considered themselves "deeply religious"
>tfw 60% of white women

>tfw less than 2% of swedish women under 50 considering themselves "religious"

Fuck this gay earth.

I had a cute (6/10) gf that was christian, she had huge tits and loved me more then anything. She was a no sex till marriage type but would do oral,phone sex, and was always horny. She was sweet, kind, smart, hard working, a great cook, and I would treat her bad at times and she never left. She wanted children and of course was white. I left her because of no sex, i was 20 and her 18 at the time. I left her for a slag that wrecked me and now I'm a 27yr single guy trying to get off drinking and think of her every morning....Now I gotta get my shit together and try to pop out some kids with a good women, if there are any.

>tfw I'm an atheist and the best girls are religious nutjobs who think I'm a demon

>and the best girls are religious nutjobs
That's not true at all.

You've just got to look for shy professionals.

I had one, but she was a dead fish in bed, and slightly autistic.

Back to whores for me.

you're not fooling anyone

Women don't have religions, they're just professional virtual signalers.

go masturbate to white girls in wheat fields, leaf

You should've guided her, did you even discuss it with her? You shouldn't just quit with something because it's not perfect, you fix it.

>he hasn't gotten out of his teen years yet

I'm 20 so I haven't had any experience with that.

sigh.. roll

My nice Christian wife would slit my nice Christian throat if I got a nice Christian gf.

oh no this will be /lit/ and the booktuber all over again

career women are shit tier
plus half the time they come with student loans

that's not very Christlike

Damn, you done goofed user.

who?

Because they're either social potatoes or baby crazy...or generalized crazy.
Dated one for a while, then she started becoming withdrawn. Learned I was dumped for her abusive ex BF. Her mother tried running me over because I didn't try to get back with her.
Most recent one is awesome to be around. Shoots guns, hunts, does her own car work, and hates blacks but she is baby crazy.

Worst part? She ended up with some meat head from brazil and I had messed her up I guess by breaking her heart so she started fooling around more. Hopefully she straightened back out.

>baby crazy
how is this a bad thing?

When your combined debt is half a million and she wants 6 kids asap it is.

>your combined debt is half a million
maybe your spending is the problem

My gf was a nice christian, converted to islam when we married though, can not risk my future kids being influenced by Christianity.

>i was 20 and her 18 at the time. I left her for a slag that wrecked me

that was a very degenerate thing to do user, you suffered proper conseqences, hope you learn from that, payed your dues and are now ok.

Well she obviously didn't take it that seriously.

she sounds like her hymen is still intact

Because Christianity is Slave Morality and reeks of the Jewish stench

Just kidding, while I do agree with above post I could LARP as a Christian to satisfy the right woman. Guilt and social stigma is how you get women to behave anyway. I'm already on the lookout but my only friend has the market cornered.

>can not risk my future kids being influenced by Christianity.

But being a goat fucker is 100% better?

When you have nothing better to say but use some made up stuff, like goatfucker can not even be used as a stereotype lul.
Planning on having at least 5 kids, as my bigger brother has 6, and having anything less then 5 would be a true shame, all muslims, after all, we have to contribute to the ummah mate, i suggest you join the best religion in the world too.

She does not pray 5 times a day, which is a shame, but everything comes slowly, forcing is not the right way to make someone a reliable muslim, but she has learned the basics, and she still a loyal tradtional woman, not a western whore, who leaves you after 3 months of marriage, gets drunk n finds a new man like a slut.
This is why islamic values are superior, while ur getting cucked for your 5th girlriend, i have been in a stable happy marriage for almost 4 years

this larping needs to stop

She was boring as shit. You cant fix a personality, and you cant give a girl sex drive or reduce inhibitions.

Not saying they are all like that, but in the west especially, the good girls are usually prudish. That's enough for some men I suppose.

I already found my christian girl. We adopted 3 african children in need, Nyongo, Bolongo and Bigblak'kok. We are all equal in the eyes of Yeshua. Peace and love, brothers

Rollins

The three whitest kids in Argentina

I had a teacher that used to brag about how him and his wife fell in love with each other at church. they got a divorce like 2 years later

Buddhist family. What now OP?