I'll keep this short

I'll keep this short.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_csgpwzJ00

There will be no white uprising because this video is how the majority of tax paying whites think. White guys like this are not going to "take up arms" with a bunch of radical nationalist militants to save the white race even if its beneficial to them, because of how much it would hurt everyone around them. Its a thing called empathy which Sup Forums seems lack.

Its fine that you have a little place like this to vent, but nothing will come of it. All of these silly memes of whites going door to door and culling populations based on race alone or this fantastical notion that you're going to invade a polynesian island is silly, and even if some of the more radical Sup Forumssters try to go through with it will be shut down swiftly since the FBI is most likely monitoring this forum due to all of the election nonsense. Give it up your idea of a utopia is nothing more than a pipe dream.

You can disagree with him all you want but it wont escape the fact that he is the norm for american whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3MG8NUcOEy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must not get out of the house at all.

This guy is like the White version of an "Uncle Tom".

That guy is a spic actor.

The neet uprising will consume this world in flames

this guy needs to take a second and listen to himself. he's projecting so hard and has no idea. it hurts me physically

Fat people are subhuman.

> I'll keep this short
Then why'd you make 3 paragraphs?
I'm not giving your channel any views. Go click farm somewhere else.
The guy is in a button up shirt, is fat and middle aged. He wouldn't get out of his comfort zone for anything less than a Miller light and a crispy kreme doughnut. Doubtful he even owns a gun.
> lardasses won't participate in organized violence
Geez thanks OP, without you around we might forget that water is wet.

lol yeah, and he's typically your average white american. An overweight middle aged white guy.

Possibly where you live. I live in the most fit state in the country. You have to go to wall Mart to find those lard buckets where I live.
Most people here hate niggers and wet backs. We carry guns, too. Not everyone lives in a califatass suburb.

>s in a califatass suburb.

Actually i'm in the Huston area.

isn't this the same attenionwhore that made a viral fake pro-trump video early in the race in 2015?

oh and I feel like I remember that he had a spic last name

really makes you think

He just lists the alphabet soup of Cultural Marxist and White Guilt^tm nonsense.

I couldn't keep watching.

>Its a thing called empathy which Sup Forums seems lack.
*pathological altruism. Nobody has this except whites. Congo niggers literally eat pygmies.

Exactly, He is the average white guy in this country.

and more to the point he's up in age, white male millennials are even worse than him.

He's a Jew (not white). Don't confuse them.

This

They will. They think they have options. They don't. That realization won't set in without a terrible loss in their lives but they will come around, like spoiled children who've gone hungry enough to swallow their pride.

Saving white race is bullshit, impractical and impossible and would bring nothing valuable per se.

The real goal is to save western civilization, culture and identity and make it bloom and guide humanity towards the future

Saving western "civilization" is bullshit, impractical and impossible and would bring nothing valuable per se.

>no white uprising
Nooo shit sherlock, at least in the United States. Anyone who thinks there will be probably has an IQ of 10

There won't be a black or a Hispanic uprising either. Do you know why? Because most people don't want to. Normal people do not want to have a pointless little violent revolution that would solve nothing. The most we get will be a few terrorist organisations that will go away after a few years.

Europe is a different matter, yet that will be more ideologically based (right wing vs left wing). It will also probably have a more governmental presence to it but we will never know until it happens.
Their violent situation is fucking unavoidable. You get wet thinking about it now, the reality will be absolutely horrific, traumatizing, and you'll probably die. I hope you are actually ideologically and emotionally willing to go through the literal definition of Hell because if you do come back, you will return a broken and changed man.

>Butt mad liberal #4132131 mad at trump

who cares?

That KKK guy in the thumbnail endorsed Hillary.

youtu.be/3MG8NUcOEy0
@2:14

The culture and the people are inseparable.