Ask a secular Turk born in England anything

>diaspora-haters GTFO

You ever been to rotherham?

>rotherham
no I despise the north

Can you suck your own dick?

when are you going back?

How do you feel about being living proof that your country is a failure?

OP, may Allah guide you on your spiritual journey away from kaffir secularization and back to true islamism.
You are being brainwashed by nonwhites, I think that whites (turks) should all embrace Allah and Allah (peace and blessing be upon thy) alone.

yes, self-taught myself, probably severely damaging my spine though but whatever

whenever I want, the west is ours now you know that right? I can go to any major city in Europe and get by 100% fine on just Turkish

this isnt reddit, faggot.

i hope the ghost of vlad sticks you on a pole

will you admit you're living proof that hitler was right?

so if a Brit moves to America that is living proof England is dying?

my parents moved because they wanted to, not for economical reasons you spastic, now get back in the corner while I slam your girlfriend

almanci, the great thing about being a Turk is we have freedoms - a lot more than westies

why do westies always try to bring ancient history into any argument with us

"GIBB BACK KONSTANTINOPLISANBUL"
I find it funny how you call istanbul, istanbul while we call London, Londra haha :D

Hitler liked Turks and even muslims

so?

kys

ben saka yapiyorum, atheistdim

Double citizenship is the worst enemy of the west.

ABE AMK ABE!!1!! ABE?

how did you learn to write kys lil gypsy?

tabi iyi olsun abi
beyaz westieleri sikiyorsun devam et

why did you denounce your Turkishness? self-loathing cuck?

Are you muslim or christian?

never come back infidel

>"secular" Turk
don't make me laugh Mehmet, kill yourself

>secular

?????????????????? american """education"""

ALLAHIM YARABBIM!
Türkiye allahsızdır o.ç
Atatürk en iyidi

shut up szymon portofloskivetask

kek you can't even speak proper turkish.

wish I could know perfect arabic like you imam

I'm not muslim, you pathetic gurbetci. you can't find devout turkish muslim on /pol. we just pretend to be muslim to have fun with european racists.

>he doesn't have respect for his country's silent soldiers
??? why are you being so lazy when I'm out here cucking the white man day in day out? why are you so resilient on trying to cuck yourself?

Germany already have a Turkish political party, we are outbreeding the natives yet you sit here and call us "pathetic gurbetci"s when we are the only ones doing something for the future of our new empire

Sad!

When are you leaving?

whenever I want

How about now?

You need to go back

Are you Boris Johnson?

Do you work in a kebab shop?

>Ask a secular Turk born in England anything
So, what lessons have you learnt as the mayor of London?

1. Do you like Erdogan's policies?
2. How do you feel about Christians/the West?

>Turks starting AMA threads as if they were interesting.

Was kidapping and impregnating all those 12yr old white girls in Rotterham pretty fun?

he's quarter turkish scum

I'm full

u cannot give mercy to the white man

1. he's a faggot
2. christians are niggers like muslims, the west has some intelligent people but the majority deserve to be cucked

are you a tanned german

yes

I like you Brit diaspora bro. Don't let the Sup Forumsacks bully you.

Also being an undercover Turk can be pretty fun on pol.

Also I want to teach you: Fuck the kikes. They are spreading 24 hours long anti-Turkey-hatred via media.

Know that they own all the media and learn to hate them with a passion.

>implying I don't already hate the kikes
???

What trajectory is Turkey heading?

Worse and worse?

I know a Turkish girl and she says her town in Southern Turkey is fucking riddled with Arabs now.

not the worst though

something BIG is happening soon, check my digits if kek wills it

I meant these ones

>christians are niggers like muslims
My granny, God rest her soul, was a devout Christian. She never told me to kill all the unbelievers.

On the other hand, the latter is pretty much islam in a nutshell.

Reminder that the west is getting cucked not because of Christianity, but because of atheism. And of course, because of (((them))).

Another one: how do you feel about ex-ottoman territories? Do you consider them rightful turkish clay?

What's your opinion on Islam?

I don't think anything is "rightful Turkish clay", whatever we have now is what we got through right of conquest.

At least 80% of my roots come from Bulgaria, and the rest Anatolian, I still don't think Bulgaria belongs to Turkey, nor do I think any bordering country belongs to Turkey either.

There is no Kurdistan, Armenians don't deserve our land, and fuck Greece we took half of Cyprus so that makes it ours. That's right of conquest and if one day we lose Turkey, then it's fair and square.

I like the culture (not the extremist culture and I don't support women wearing hijabs, but the non-degenerate parts of it) but I just simply don't believe in God. If I was to have a spiritual awakening one day I'd be more than happy to accept myself as a muslim though. For now I'm secular and I just can't be a true-believing muslim because I just don't.

>At least 80% of my roots come from Bulgaria
Are you by any chance a child of Turks banished from Bg during the so called Revival Process?

Also, which part of Bulgaria does your family hail from?

Go back to T*rkey you filthy fucking roach. You know your country is a shithole when even Indians like me hate you. Fuck off you filthy roach.

>Also, which part of Bulgaria does your family hail from?
no clue
when I mean my roots I mean at least great great grandparents or something like that

the only time I ever learned about it was when my grandma told me something about bulgarian assimilation blah blah but I don't know too much about it

I do know however my great granddad was a big tall strong and handsome lad, so I should probably thank the Bulgarian side of me for being tall and not ugly or Arabic-looking

>You know your country is a shithole when even Indians like me hate you
is this bait?
I can't even say it it makes my heart break... j-just poo in the loo!

>This thread again

heres your (you)

When are you going back Pajeet?

I don't care what Islam is mate, it's a spiritual thing and should be kept private. I don't care what the next man is doing.

Bro, give me your mail adress. Better type a fakesy one, before getting stalked by pol creeps.

[email protected]
here you go mate

bumpy drumpf :^)