What is your opinion on this movie?

What is your opinion on this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
womenandtechnologyproject.com/category/gallery/1950s/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=tc4RItyS0Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger worshipping revisionist jewish filth

I don't really have an opinion, but if I had to guess, the story is fluffed up pretty dramatically.

Just another dumb, revisionist, 'look how Black people were secretly responsible for everything important that happened in history' movie.

Just like The Butler with Forest Whitaker a few years ago.

It's all shitty White-guilting Oscar bait.

Much better than I expected it to be. The muh racist white boogeyman came through in a couple parts, but otherwise I thought it was pro them and not anti us for the most part.

How can they be hidden when they are so god damn fat?

niggers

WE WUZ MATHEMATICS N SHEEEEIT

I love how the fucking women portrayed in this movie were actually WHITE.

Another example of the bigotry of low expectations. There were 1000 whites doing the same work and there aren't movies about them.

Next thing you know there will movies about black kids who graduate high school or tie their shoes without help.

If leftists want blacks to be treated equal, they need to stop having such low expectations for them. Make movies about pioneers who happened to be black, not about black pioneers lagging behind whites. "The first black person to do x" is meaningless if they weren't the first person to do it.

is that a fucking pepe

Someone fill me in on the actual story behind this movie. Because I find it really, really goddamn hard to believe that NASA hired a bunch of black women to do math in the 1960s. Is that the story they're trying to sell?

I loved space chimps!

Misleading title, you can clearly see their figures

the one on the left looks ok for a black person
but wtf happened to the middle and the right person?

They were nothing more than calculators essentially, double checking math for Nasa. Many people did this, and even one of the people in the film they portray as black was a white woman.

Fake history, liberal propaganda.

Kek

The true story of three black women who were hired as secretaries to feed punch cards written by white men into a computer.

Looks like black women are getting a supplemental boost to the ego.

Like they really needed it.

Sight unseen, it's transparent patronization of a pitiful people too stupid and lazy to recognize when they're being patronized, let alone offended by it.

It saddens me that there is a segment of humanity that is a bright as a canine. It sickens me that we have to play pretend in front of them, worse justify ourselves to them.

vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women

Good read on this.

Pretty based, to be honest.

>There were over 300 mathematicians working under NASA.
>Only 3 of them were black

WE WUZ MATHEMANIGGAS AN SHIEET

WHY? Every single day a thread about this fucking movie. Is this some kind of next level marketing? Like "Guys, hahah this movie so SJWish xD! Just watch it and laugh about it" *counts NEET buxx"*

I dont want this.

its on putlocker for free already

>no one can solve this equation
>nigger gets up and "solves" it
>gets 2/4 solutions of a 4th degree polynomial
>WAOW SHES SO SMART

>piracy

That won't Make America Great Again. Get out there and stimulate the economy, you filthy NEET.

>Supporting this piece of shit film

?

shit

>Not in that demographic
>Doesn't appeal to me
Who knows?

>giving (((hollywood))) money

My father actually worked on some of those missions. Basically was given a college internship/then work as he progress

My father and I are liberals. He was a near hippy but had a wife and kids and was an engineer, so short hair cut. He's mid seventies.

And in his opinion. His hippy opinion

Something like It's all bullshit. It props a bunch of niggers who weren't anymore important than anyone else. It's insulting to me and everyone who worked their at the time. They didn't actually do much we only let them do basic calculations and weren't allowed near cutting edge stuff. A bunch of us have already written letters.

Apparently it's bullshit. To him it's the same as making a movie about the guy who changed the lightbulbs at Apple while they made the iPhone.

It was legitimately bad

>My father and I are liberals
Fuck off. Sup Forums is not for you. Trump is gonna fuck you up.

Should be nazis on that cover.

Why would anyone waste their time watching it?

Don't listen to The Eternal A*glo.

Giant pile

It's a film self-hating cucks and blacks can masturbate to.

WE

WUZ

Let the niggers have their movie, Sup Forums.

Hollywood is not the place to look for serious history.

>Let the niggers have their movie, Sup Forums.
No they are having too much.

>Hollywood is not the place to look for serious history.
>one of the biggest media entertainament that can actually change the way the young masses think.
Are you a kike by any chance? If not, sorry but you are wrong.

>nigger worshipping revisionist jewish filth

I have liberals at work that take the blue pill as a suppository that even commented how it's bullshit to invent a fantasy based on real history. They consider it a disgrace to real people to lie about their stories.

B.S.

Historical ((("""revisionism"""))) for the sake of another "WE WUZ" of people with no history or accomplishments, apart from making good music in the past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

>pic related: the sassy in your face black woman responsible for getting you crackas in space
A black woman checked some math for NASA. Women used to be the programmers back in the days of punch cards. Computering was a woman's job.

Why should we care what the young masses think?

WE WUZ SPACE N SHEIT

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN MADE SPACE

WE WILL BE KANGZ AND QUEENZ IN SPAYSE

Whats the problem with giving blacks more positive role models? Can't understand how you get triggered over this.

>paying for shit movies
Hans, please

I am an amature collector of historical memorabilia and when the computer rvolution took over in the 90s, I and others like me began to look for old documents, publications, photos, advertising, etc on computer development.
I never once heard ANYTHING about these women over the past 20 years.
Most likely they were on the level of keypunch operators, and only a few steps above receptionists.
womenandtechnologyproject.com/category/gallery/1950s/

"Keypunch operators were in high demand in the 1950s and were generally women."
women were generally used for the drudge work.
Does anyone actually know about any historical report of them published before 1990?

>we finna be on dat moon

lololol how about a little girl who reads books
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/

I remember reading somewhere that when """they""" were at work, they were treated like any other employee and they never really experienced any nigger problems. Of course I'm sure the movie is true to this real life fact :^)

One of the women portrayed as a black woman in this film was actually white IRL. It's not about giving black people role models, it's that they're actually rewriting history to appease niggers and make white people look evil/useless.

Besides, the work these women actually did on the actual mission was hilariously minute in comparison to what the thousands of other people on the mission were doing.

Now kindly fuck off.

I simply refuse to believe anybody could hide the figure of the fat cow on the right. Fake movie

Also excellent article

>year of our lord Currentyear+4
>consuming shit tier "entertainment"

ISHYGDDT

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo&t=2s

>those comments

All these "great forgotten women" were insignificant.

They did all the menial number crunching while the smarter people were busying with hard theoretical shit.

They were the modern day equivalent of code monkeys.

That's the problem they don't do shit besides basketball n shieet

apparently the big bang faggot is in the movie too

he says here he had a hard time acceppting his role at first

youtube.com/watch?v=tc4RItyS0Lk