How much would you pay for Japanese nationality and passport?

How much would you pay for Japanese nationality and passport?

Other urls found in this thread:

moj.go.jp/content/000099622.pdf
moj.go.jp/content/000096661.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One pair of used panties.

how hard is to get that english teacher gig?

id rather have a canadian passport desu, they're probably the most desirable nation on earth as well as having, without doubt, the nicest and most friendly population. id give up quite a lot to be able to move to the best nation of the modern world, canada

run mirron dorra

Nothing

Schengen is best

4 euros and 50 cents

ffs kys

One atomic bomb

Plenty

$0.00

Still wouldn't mind visiting someday though.

Get out of my country degenerate. Canada needs a good nuking

1000 euros

When Trump is out of office I plan on moving to Japan and impregnating your women.

I'd drop down two.

You pretty much just need a degree and enough money to pay for your flight. The company usually reimburses your flight once you get there and the apartment is on the house.

implying I would

>implying I'd pay the Nips to grace Japan with my white alpha presence

You may start making your apology by sending over more properly trained jap beauties.

>Dat anus in the middle of the passaport

whatever lad, i'd gladly get out of this country full of subhuman inbreds and misery if i could get a canadian passport

>pay exorbitant amount of money to live in a country full of short, perverse betas & shy, flat women with the bodies of 12-year-old boys who are all clones of each other & have nothing but contempt for you and will never accept your presence in their country
>live in box-sized apartment eating prepackaged noodles every day
>chingchong dingadong, herro white piguu
You'd have to pay me to live there, not the other way around.

300.000$ is the amount to get a japanese investment visa. But there´s no way i´m giving away the 2 passports i have now just to be a 11.

Bout tree fiddy.

Probably a few grand, but for a gaijin like myself I would want a complementary language course and some lessons about etiquette that I might assimilate better.

I already unironically can't stand animo or the manga so I run zero otaku risk and trying to cook your food authentically is a hobby I enjoy

Nothing. If provided to me gratis I would decline. I wouldn't willingly accept subservience to an aging population of people whose customs I don't, nor do I have interest in understanding.

I feel bad for young Japanese people, having to work so much to pay the pensions of retired people, all of which will be dead in 25 years. 33% of Japans entire population factually speaking.

Oh that's pretty cheap actually

Nothing really.
Your work culture is totally fucked up, I'd an hero within a month if I was forced to participate in that.

Nothing because I'm not a weeaboo faggot

Why do Frenchies think about assholes a lot? I've seen 6 baguettes talking about assholes already.

Geh zurück in die Türkei, Achmed.

What's the exchange rate on fat men and little boys like today?

is it really like anime?

Those nips would have to pay me, fuck weeaboos

Can I sell my Waifu?

Your culture is cool but your work requirements are super retarded + you would never ever take me as your own, but that mad ammount of yellow pussy tho. (not to mention I wouldn't waste time with your useless language)

Stop making stupid threads. Japan isn't some sort of perfect country, and if you don't speak any Japanese, living here without anywhere else to go until you died would be hell.

If I could get a job in my related field of study, a nice house outside or the city, and get to keep my Canadian passport, I'd surrender my new Zealand citizenship to pick up Japanese citizenship.

I don't really have any interest of working or living in Australia again

Yes it is. I´m unsure if it´s enough to just buy some japanese stock or having an actual company set up.

Fuck having the passport, what you want is permanent residency status.

I would pay a lot for an american one, none else though

As long as you're white, oy vey

Maybe like $20.

Nothing really.

How much would Japan pay for my Scandinavian semen? Blonde hair, green eyes.

I would fuck Japanese women for those things.

$5 nothing more

The French and Swedes are closer than you think

Around 2 inches in penis length

>but that mad ammount of yellow pussy tho.
If you want yellow pussy, just go to San Diego. The UCSD is overflowing with them, looks more like Asia here than like the US.

1 peso and a couple of arcade tokens

Canadistan is no better than the mosque you're living in now silly britbong. Except maybe more paki curryniggers than sandniggers. Plus the 95% faggot and dyke rate.

Move to Ireland and crack mick skull like it's 1981.

It's also untrue. It used to be like 50k USD, and they recently changed it to make it even easier, but I believe you need to have a Japanese person act as a registered agent.

NIGGA U SERIOUS?

why go to Canada? When you can come to trumps america.

Not an argument goy

i am actually irish, and i hate britain more than you so you arent gonna offend me like that lad. say what you like about canada but it looks comfy as fuck, which i cant say about many countries these days

My spouse visa application was free,,, plus a lifelong loyal Nip qt wife... Ain't paying shit

Yeah true. Just looked it up. 5mil yen, but I guess the administrative clusterfuck alone is gonna make you pay the 250,000e remaining in mental sanity.

I would take a passport if it came with a national breeding agent license.

Otherwise no.

Can't have dual citizenship with the US no thanks, but I'll visit someday.

as far as i know americans arent too accepting to us, plus i feel like its quite a lot of effort getting into the states for a very similar type of living to here

>Why do Frenchies think about assholes a lot? I've seen 6 faguettes talking about assholes already.

FTFY

Well it might be lower. The point is you could basically buy your way in if you wanted to.

As a german you´re able to stay 3 months +3 extending your visa. Wouldn´t see a reason to stay longer than 6 months a year there.

$100 to not be of japanese nationality and not have a japanese passport

0, i'll rather stay here.

>White alpha.

So a financially broken, autistic, basement dweller covered in cheeto dust then?

Does your white alpha pack come with a leather overcoat, and a fedora as well?

Do I lose my burger citizenship and passport or do I get to enjoy dual citizenship?

Regardless, you don't want us Gaijin there anyway, have you learned nothing of the mistakes we and Europe have made?

Even us white burgers are hard to sort through. You won't know whether you're getting a gun-toting patriot or liberal fuck who wants to sell your country out to every sob story Muslim.

I'd feel better about the deal if you kept your country and just let some of us burgers vacation or get perma-resident status, but don't give up your country.

Yeah, I'm half Japanese (grew up in the US) and I barely want to stay here.

Yeah, with a US visa it's the same. I think they recently changed the rules, so as long as you leave for a short period of time, you can come back for 3 month stays as much as you want.

a red passport?
you kidding me?
nothing!

Because either they're openly homosexual, or angry at everyone cause they're closet homosexuals (IE Napoleon complex... but with a gay twist) I live in the frenchest city outside of Queerbec ... I see the same damn thing everyday

>hafu

oh. Hello ariana miyamoto-san

Well you can, but it's in a weird grey area and increases the likelihood that the US would float your ass down the river if you were ever abroad and called on uncle sam to save your ass.

Not sure that works. I´ve read stories of people going to Korea and staying there for a weekend and then coming back. But i´ve also read about people getting told to fuck off by immigration.

Just get permanent status. It´s not that hard:

moj.go.jp/content/000099622.pdf
moj.go.jp/content/000096661.pdf

Americans don't really care. The British accent (or whatever accent you have) makes you sound smart to the average burger.

Also don't let the stereotype fool you, we're quite nice to foreigners.

Just stay away from the ghettos. You will probably die

Don't be rude, he couldn't help it man.

>Hafu

You have to go back to your worthless burgermunching mutt nation, you mentally deranged cunt.

Kek is gonna punish you for not checking those digits, fag.

I respect Japan too much for that.

>not moving to the province with the legislative saying a christian prayer
dont be mad that your government isnt cool enough to do that.

No thanks

You couldn't pay me to move to that overcrowded island with no guns

I enjoy visiting Japan but I would not want to live there without being very proficient with the language. Also, while Japan seems like entering Valhalla at first, it has problems and is fucked up like anywhere else, just in different ways.

FUCK
OFF
WERE
FULL

I'll give you tree fiddy

50 yen

Wait...

Are you white Anglo?

I was like "$300 is cheap!" but then I saw your flag.

t. chink with canadian passport

fpbp

Wait which one is that?

Also, is that a Code Geass reference?

Really? I've met some in ca.

Nothing you are basically slaves to the system.

I´d like to talk shit about your country but electing Trump is the best thing i´ve ever seen politically.

Yes.

t. 1998

Nothing. I don't to be associated with war criminals.

I wouldn't pay for it.

Honestly, I like Japanese people, and living there for a bit might be fun, but I'm not Japanese.

So go back to Ireland then you ungrateful cunt.

Trump is shit

Merkel is true world leader

don't want