Is smoking red pilled?

Is smoking red pilled?

how else are you supouse to be enjoying the outside view, standing while doing "nothing" without looking like a possible thread?

>see someone outside just looking around
must be a fucking thief

>see someone outside looking at his phone
must be a fucking drugdealer or...
possible victim to get mugged

>see someone outside smoking
what a badass
better not mess with this guy

I might even teach you how to smoke, most of the americans I know don't even know how to

they just quickly drag a puff and spit it out, that's not how you are suppouse to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

forces-nl.org/analyses/can/60redenen.htm>being
valetudocafe.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/125-year-old-woman-claimed-smoking-pot-everyday-was-her-secret-to-long-life/
patient.info/health/smoking-the-facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to smoke

>imagine yourself sucking water using a straw
>now imagine that instead of swallowing the water
>you just hold it inside your mouth
>now spit that water slowly thru the straw

congratulations, now you know how to drag a puff from a cigarrate without actually smoking

this step is important, and I personally do this in order to light a cigarrate, I don't like to smoke gasoline or match chemicals while lighting it up

How to smoke (Part 2)

>breath thru your mouth
>exhale thru your nose

congratulations, you are almost there

How to smoke (part 3)

>before actually doing this, try doing part 1
>just puff some smokes and spit them out slowly
>do this at least with one full cigarrate until you get used to it

>now we are going to use Part 1 + Part 2
>suck the SMALLEST possible amount of smoke possible from the cigarrate, and hold it in your mouth
>I SAID SMALLEST, SMALLEST GOD DAMN IT!
>now very slowly, inhale air thru your mouth BUT!
>don't let the air go inside your lungs
>draw it very slowly until you feel as if you are going to cough

you will very likely cough, but thats normal

>if you did cough, then don't drag it that far inside your throat, try just a little shallower

if at this point you keep coughing, you are either:

#1 dragging too much smoke from the cigarrate, you must drag as little as possible
#2 you are breathing way too deep, you must breath slowly and learn where is your tolerance zone
#3, you are new at this, don't worry. keep practicing this way:

go one full cigarrate using method #1, just sucking and puffing without actually letting the smoke go inside your lungs

the next cigarrate, you can practice, dragging as little as possible and then breathing in as slowly as possible

DON'T FORGET TO EAT BEFORE SMOKING
OR ELSE YOU WILL GET DIZZY

ONE CIGARRATE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SMOKE IT

MENTHOLS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

I approve this thread

HOLY FUCK, now that is a rare pepe

Is this a mustard gas tutorial, Paco?

I smoke but it's a fucking retarded habit and a shit tier way to cope with stress.

You're subjugating yourself to an addiction that in the long term will give you yellow teeth, a nasty tongue, phlegm, breathing problems and all sorts of other shit.

I dunno m8. Sounds pretty degenerate.

When you are participating in an activity that distances you from your best self just for the looks. Then you know it's degenerate.

try standing by yourself, looking at the landscape, without feeling ackward

can you do it?

now to the same while smoking

you get to enjoy the nice things by yourself

And you could do step 1 always. No coughing and its fucking easy.

Just drag and throw

>You smoke so you don't feel ackward.
Jezz user, I bet you're the kind of guy who goes around with your hands in your pockets because you don't know what to do with them while walking.

I used to be like that before smoking

smoking boosted my confidence 500X

I worked in a grocery store and I knew instantly who the smokers were before they even asked for a carton

It's not because they were badass

It's because they looked and smelled like shit

kek, now I know you're just trolling.
Only weakminded bluepilled sheep drones smoke.
See ya

I smoked some catnip once.

plausible

most of the guys at /fit/ smoke after finishing their routine

Why the fuck so much "start smoking" threads? Smoking is redpilled?

Am I manchild because i donĀ“t smoke?

>Is smoking red pilled?
>what a badass
Are you 12?

Don't start smoking, it's a pain in the ass.
t.smoker

>without feeling ackward
That's your problem in the first place, you have no self-confidence.

I do now

Lots of smoking threads today.

peat-gavel

Do you know your T-zone?

How mild, how mild,
how mild can a cigarette be?
Take Camel 30-day test
and you'll see

if you don't smoke thats ok

but if you are going to smoke, you need to learn your risks and how to smoke a real cigarrate

not a fucking vape faggot enabler

this is your level:

>10.00 = non smoker
> 9.00 = smoker (because smoking it bad, m'kay?)
>7.00 = people who just drag puffs and spit them out (wannabe smokers)
> -69.69 = FAGGOTS WHO VAPE!

only faggots and beta fedorians vape!

Why not just take a walk? Thats what I do in place of the 15 minute breaks smokers get at my workplace.

DAILY REMINDER ALL ANTISMOKING PROPAGANDA IS #FAKESCIENCE

REAL SCIENCE CONFIRMS SMOKING IMPROVES HEALTH.

MY GRANDFATHER SMOKED TWO PACKS A DAY HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND IS 95 AND A MARATHON RUNNER

>SMOKING IMPROVES HEALTH
>breathing in tar and carcinogens
>muh grandad anecdote
I'm a fucking smoker and you're retarded.

This is one of the most autistic things I've ever read.

>Not Vaping
>~2016

>Is smoking red pilled?

No. It is neither redpilled nor bluepilled.

/thread

>hurr I believe Jewish (((science)))

Good goy
Everyone knows cancer is genetic and if you don't have cancer genes you can smoke without risk to health
Only 1 in 10 smokers get lung cancer.

This.

I've been smoking for 45 years now and my health has never been better.

a lot of tobacco shills on Sup Forums today. vaping is the true redpill. you get your amazing nicotine fix and you don't kill yourself while doing it.

>but muh mouth fedora

just go ahead and kill yourself now if you care this much what some autist on Sup Forums thinks of you for doing something to improve your health (using a vaporizer to stop smoking).

>le goy meme

>REAL SCIENCE CONFIRMS SMOKING IMPROVES HEALTH
then post it

>/thread'ing yourself
user...

>Smoking cigarettes
Just suck a dick why don't you. Cigarettes are for women, cigars are for men

forces-nl.org/analyses/can/60redenen.htm>being a smoker
>fall for Jewish myths

Not even once

This

(You)

>a lot of tobacco shills on Sup Forums today
> today
By that you mean 'every day', of course.

Do you people realize that once mainstream tobacco advertising was banned they moved their budgets to online shilling, right? I was given a job offer to do that 10 years ago, I'd imagine it's even worse now.

Daily reminder that jews control the liquor, tobacco and food industries and use them to destroy goyim health to further profit from medical bills.

How to smoke (part 4)

Die of Cancer

Smoking is redpilled because a lot of money was made by white American families who owned plantations. Dismantling tobacco production and sales is another way of attacking white American.

>2017
>Not using dip tobacco

I must have a defective brain, I'd go through 2 packs a week when studying for exams (engineering) to relax and maintain focus. Then I could stop with no issues and no cravings.

>badass
I suspect smoking socially or for non practical reasons leads to degenerate addiction
>not inhaling the cigarette smoke
If you're not inhaling you'd have to mouth smoke for like 10-20 minutes for anything to happen, also cigarettes taste terrible. You do that shit with cigars or pipe tobacco.

no no ur wrong
smoking isn't degenerate because I smoke
it's good if I do it, it's bad if I don't
oh shit im choking

kek

says the guy justifyin his dick sucking habbit bbuut i had no cigars that day hun

>smoking
Let me tell you about smoking. My mom smoked nearly a pack a day for the last 40 years. She now has severe COPD. Her wheezing makes her sound like a slowly deflating balloon full of sand, even when she's just sitting down. She can barely walk up and down a 20 step stair case. She can't get through a grocery store without a cart to lean on to. She only gets 88% of the oxygen she needs while sitting perfectly still, and gets less when she is actually moving. If it goes down to 80%, she will die. She now has to be hooked up to an oxygen tank at all times in her house and use a nebulizer to help clear her lungs. She still craves cigarettes and attempts to smoke one every now and then, even at the risk of blowing up the oxygen tanks... that's how addicted she is. She is only 60 years old. Meanwhile, my aunt who is 71 and had never smoke just ran a 5k marathon the other day.

There's a redpill in there, it's just not the one you want.

Yeah, nice arcticle, with half of claims having no source and the other half having source link which leads to fatal error.
Also
>fall for Jewish myths
You know how much money comes out of smoking industry, what the fuck will some NWO get out of smearing it

true but one of the oldest wimen in the worl 105 at the time walked around and had a job still while smoking

valetudocafe.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/125-year-old-woman-claimed-smoking-pot-everyday-was-her-secret-to-long-life/

Fuck off, shill.
>see someone outside smoking
what a retard
let's point snd laugh
Ftfy

thinks this is how life works annon you need to go outside

>one person does a thing
>therefore, all people can do that thing
Compelling arguement chap, tell that to the 100,000 people who die in the UK from COPD every year.

patient.info/health/smoking-the-facts

>a
bro google obesity

im just saying the person amtters more than the poision

should we all stop eating because heart diseas is the number 1 killer -_- ur logic

>why by a fag when you could be a superfag?
Why not just suck dicks? Everyone can see that you want to.

>>see someone outside just looking around
>must be a fucking thief
Sounds like a problem you would only have if you aren't white.

I'll smoke a healthy cigarette to celebrate that kind (you)

>COPD third cause of death in US
>only 15% of Americans smoke

Tell me more about how smoking had anything to do with this

Because jews hate the goy to have freedom
+they make money off their antismoking jihad

598,000 people a year, while cancer kills 575,000.

heres a retarded argument ur more likelyto die from not smoking after a meal because fatshits

>should we stop eating...
Nice simplification dipshit. Let me finish that sentence for you.
>...fatty fried artery clogging foods
The answer is yes.

let me enlighten you meat because the world cant handle it

If you stop eating you die
If you stop smoking you can only get better or stay the same.

>needing a prop to do things

Just kys now.

>let me enlighten you meat
What did he mean by this?

i like it this is a very compelling retort

What the fuck is going on with this psy op? Does big tobacco employ shills here now? This is like the 5th "is smoking redpilled" thread I've seen in two days

So basically what you are saying is you physically incapable of just relaxing outside without being a skiddish child obsessing about what random people think of you.

You sound like a complete beta faggot.
This is one of the most sad threads I have ever seen, I honestly hope this is satire.

thinks hes got dank meme material
i know u got the point annon now research and help ypourself

How do they get money out of it? Printing posters or paying for tv adverstiments? See how much do goverments get from cigarrete taxes, that would be much, much better source of income

k.

>Does big tobacco employ shills here now?
Apparently. At least that one who linked to a forum he made some dumbass posts on as proof smoking is good for you has stayed gone.

marajuhana lady thinks you will live longer if you smoke and since has proved that calory restriction and fasting extends life

(you)

Ofcourse it is.
They don't want you to smoke so they'll advertise against it, ramp up the costs so you'll eat more toxic junk food and become more passive instead, they hope during this proces you'll become fat or obese after a while so you need to buy more chemical junk they call medicine so they can profit of you even more.
Just be sane about it, don't do it 24/7 when kids are around in a closed environment or if you're a woman stop immediatly if you are trying or / are preggo.
The industry and this toxic PCuckculture can't convince me smoking is bad suddendly after humans have done it for thousands of years, fuck off with your propaganda.

I smoked for 20 years, quit 6 months ago. I can most definitely tell you, smoking is not redpilled.

However, I do enjoy and approve of these threads.

They control the (((pharmaceutical))) industry which sells quit smoking products

I do it >for free

just a random comment, but short of a leak in the oxygen tanks there is no way she's going to blow up the tanks by smoking a cigarette.

I'd rather smoke/vape/consume cannabis and CBS than be a complete degenerate and smoke tobacco. After all, (((Tobacco Industries))) are the worst.

My parents smoked they were miserable for it. Was teased in school for smelling like smoke. Kept me far away from that terrible habit.

smoking sucks
.t smoker of 15 years

All men must smoke, it's masculine and alpha and shows your not a pussy who cares too much about a long life and good health.

Beta's will always hate on the smokers.

i just thought this was kek worthy rip people but what a headline 1 in 5 American Deaths Now Associated with Obesity

>don't do it 24/7 when kids are around in a closed environment or if you're a woman stop immediatly if you are trying or / are preggo.
>implying anyone does this
If smokers weren't scum they wouldn't smoke.
>it's masculine and alpha
No, it isn't it's gay as fuck. Being a slave to an addiction that hurts you is as beta as it gets.
>shows your not a pussy who cares too much about a long life and good health.
Yeah, only pussies care about longevity or health.

I feel ya user. My dad has been battling cancer and just yesterday went into hospice care. He's 55.

Still smokes, but at this point, why not. Sure, he can't breath and is in unimaginable pain, but he loves those cigarettes. I guess he just couldn't stand not being so redpilled.

Yeah the point is its not addictive or harmful to health.
The problem appears to be their failure to wash your clothes rather than them smoking

>Is smoking red pilled?

No. It's fucking stupid. Drug addiction without actually getting a decent high out of it. It makes you smell disgusting, makes getting or staying fit way harder, you get sick all the time, and it massively reduces the number of women who would be interested in you. Also it's very unpleasant to try to give up.

If you want to just be outside and be red-pilled, I suggest just not giving a fuck if people make faulty assumptions about you - the mistake is theirs, not yours.

t. Smoker for 18 years.

We should put a chemical in cigarettes that renders people who smoke them sterile. Natural selection against people with lower IQs and higher impulsivity.

Is smoking redpilled threads are a Sup Forums staple.

Quads had spoken

Vapers BTFO

Fedorians on suicide watch

Hey faggot if you don't like smoking, (((quit)))
It's not hard, I did it for two years
Stop whining about your own choices

>If smokers weren't scum they wouldn't smoke.
That's some retarded shit right there, did you take your brain medication today user?

What quit smoking products are there? Those plasters? There is much more people smoking that those who are trying to stop, and ciggaretes ussualy cost more. Plus, most of people i know who are quting smoking do so without any pharma stuff.

seeing someone smoking actually makes me think of those first two examples even more

Not whining, just answering the question. I invite you to go fuck yourself with a big gnarled stick.

Cold turkey is the way to go

Doing excersise increases the effectiveness and shortens the time you feel the urge to smoke

>not addictive
Then why are people having problems stoping smoking? And you say that ((they)) get money from selling products that ease quitting smoking, then say that there is no addiction to speak of, therefore quiting would be matter of simply putting down the cigarrete and wont require any will or craving that people would buy stuff to stop
>or harmful to health.
still waiting for dat sauce

And renember kids

Never try vaping

Either never smoke or smoke cigarrates

As someone who doesnt know shit about vaping, whats wrong with it?