Brit/pol/ - That's Not Cricket Edition

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>Swedish Government Minister complains about British "xenophobia"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/ann-linde-swedish-minister-xenophobia-swedes-uk-brexit

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/theresa-may-brexit-speech-prime-minister-britain
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na_h-Eileanan_an_Iar_(UK_Parliament_constituency)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Enoch Powell from the grave has finally won – Brexiteer leaders are his direct inheritors. Where other Conservative leaders always saw off their little-Englander, closed-border right flank, she is the first to cave in.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/theresa-may-brexit-speech-prime-minister-britain

RED RESURRECTION

First for are Liz.

(((Global Britain)))

Does Brexit mean Brexit and will we make a success of it?

>walks towards you

>>Enoch Powell from the grave has finally won

Uhhhhhhhhh

Fuck off lanky cunt

>walks away

>turns off tripcunt to make thread and to link to it.
How do you live with yourself?

kek

To stop sensitive dears like you from throwing too much of a hissy fit that a based triplord is making the thread and to stop mongs from thinking I do it for recognition

Worse than pissing prostitutes?

Stop thieving democracy. Stop having an extreme, hard, damaging Brexit.

The absolute state of Are Tim

>Based triplord
This is what you tell yourself every night after you close your anime tabs once you've jerked yourself off to sleep at 8am isnt it?

>tfw skimmed Brexit is on its way by 2020

Are we (((them))) ?

Fucking kek

FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS FUCK THE TRIPCUNTS

/thread

"the chan scum"
The absolute STATE of Chanology

Stop bullying the voice of the 48% you shitlords.

>The Prime Minister made clear for the first time today Britain could not be a single market member while securing her objectives of controlling immigration and striking trade deals.

it's happening

I've been here for one thread and already I'm convinced that you're a colossal faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Since the lives of old people are already mostly over, it's more like the voice of 74%, they'll be dead by the time brexit finally happens

>her objective of controlling immigration

YKTD BTFO ONCE AGAIN TODAY.

WE BREXIT NOW

Stop being parochially minded. Stop having democracy.

ETERNAL MUST BE THE BTFO

Proof YMCA was banned.

The archive of the Brit/pol/ thread this afternoon
Full length, 310 posts, prime time political discussion, you'd have thought he would be there, right?

ctrl+f his trip

0 results

And a whole load of deleted posts...

>The Isle of Wight was Lib Dem in 1997

They love their smaller parties, it's sweet how hard they try to be different. Con-UKIP-GRN in 2015

I'm right here though

Is UK going to be in single market?

Why the lack of german posters here today?

why do you care if he was or not?

>being this obsessed over tripfags

What the fuck is going on with May? Did she snap? Is she /ourgirl/ now? Did one of you fucktards drop a redpill on her?

>Is UK going to be in single market?

NO.

>Is UK going to be in single market?
What I CAN tell you is that it's going to be a red white and blue market. We will not be members but will fully cooperate with and if necessary pay a contribution into the single market to enjoy the perks of membership but I tell you this my friend - We cannot leave the EU and be members of the Single Market which is why we're joining it

Just cleaning the streets

>that pic
Top kek, I remember that match.

because he has raped brit/pol/ for personal pleasure
this is bad for political discussion
this is bad for us

why can you not seeeee???

>Implying

Milky Wexit when?

TRIGGER ARTICLE 五百五十五

>We cannot leave the EU and be members of the Single Market which is why we're joining it

True that.

UK can make it's own deals with other countries anyway.

>Is she /ourgirl/ now?

No and she never will be.

>getting so buttblasted you just start screaming random shit
Please continue.

>Britain leaves the galactic market for a special relationship with Andromeda

Oh my

>But I want to be clear. What I am proposing cannot mean membership of the Single Market

basically she said we have to leave single market or the whole thing was pointless, immigration, trade, laws would all stay the same.

Why you racist cunts voted to exit? Now I have to go back to my shithole. And I am not even muslim.

The absolute state of British democracy famalan

>Your daily reminder that in 4 years many Tripcunts have proven they are white.
>YMCA has never once done this, even to his closest fellow tripcunts
YMCA is a paki as well as a neet

Feel the same way about May pal

They're fixing that this time aren't they?

XD MILKY WEXIT?!?!?!?
my orbital sides have fallen out of orbit

Probs deserved it tbqh.

Tripfags hate May.

He's right you know...

>Just tripfags

>>>

And then the little kiddies who voted for Remain will get out into the real world and realise it doesn't match their worldview and that we did the right thing.

Why does Sturgeon wobble about when she speaks?

It's YKTD he doesn't like people having fun in HIS threads, he's basically a grass and a coppers nonce

Every single thread it's the same. If you can lower the tone of a thread low enough, you can convince yourself you're actually a contributor on the rare occasions you say anything political.

She's stirring her own haggis.

The absolute state of YMCA
>The absolute state of YMCA
Mummy May taking us out of Single Market

Irritated Irish Remain girl earlier.

It's you everyone hates, not YKTD. He is a very intelligent and handsome poster.

Maybe this place aswell, it's an 21,000 electorate

Meaning people hear have 4 times the say in British democracy as most people in Britain, lots of others in Scotland are like this too, but the SNP through a fit when they try to fix it as taking away power from their party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na_h-Eileanan_an_Iar_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

>Remember to apply Newton's Third Law to tripfag autism. For every sperg like me there is an anti-tripfag autist ready to strike

Thanks anyway

> West Tyrone
> Voting Unionist

w-w-what?

Post her hobbit feets.

But that makes no sense

>let Labour take the reins

Yup, they will get 2 seats for 2020, so now will be overepresented, but as a Tory I support this :)

That sentence does not make you look good you fucking arsemuncher

What?

>not what i was implying
Have you noticed any that don't hate her?

I would go as far as saying they almost all hate her.

>green texting outside of 4chinz

fucking sad mate that's sad

>Not wanting a Red, White and Where Am I Brexit

Someone take this bitch's potatoes away.

Feets.

>This isn't a victory, even if you were victorious

She does have a particular speaking style which grates me. The way in which she says things + the things she says, not a good combo.

Bomber Rimmer likes her

Shines horribly on you though doesn't it

Dynatron - Dust of the Saturn

What is Labour's position on Brexit anyway? It's less clear than the Tories.

never underestimate the power of a desperate neet with multiple VPNs(), terabytes of Britmemes and hours to spend shitbritposting (with his left hand)

>8ch raiding britpol
>shills raiding brit/pol/
It was forever brits on britpol m80