What are some redpilled children's books?

What are some redpilled children's books?

My wife is friends with a libtard who recently had a massive triggering during the election, her 3 year old sons birthday is coming up and they have a number of children's books listed.

What should I get the little boy so he doesn't grow up to be a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m8 they are just children books
Don't expect a manifesto, they're just happy stories of cute animals.

Animal Farm
I dont know the translated name but i know as something like
>all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

And what about the doc seuss books? It was blatant jewish propaganda against individualism and capitalism.

can't expect a 3 year old to form much in the way of complex thought, just keep it away from television programming

original plot fables rewritten in simple modern language.

there was a time when characters in fables for 6 years old actually had to fight and the guy who did the morally wrong choice actually died instead of being showered in a cloud of pink dust and forced to say " i am sorry".
you can see the same shit in disney animated movies.
Bambi died in the last century, but in this one all we get is meme faces and "the power of friendship".

I had this book when I was a kid. The mouse would ask for something and after you give it to him he just wants more and more.

this reminds me we should really get Sup Forums to do something useful other than shitposting and actually compile a wiki/list with parenting material.

if i ever had a child i would like him to consume not jewish-brainwashing cartoons and books, but it would take too much time to research which ones are which.

>what book should I get him so he doesn't grow up to be a cuck

Did Bill O'Riley write a kids book?

niggermouse

Moral of the story: handouts engenders a sense of entitlement; welfare leeches will never be willing to stand on their own two feet.

>dude dont bother teaching kids things nothing will come out of it
This is why (((they))) indoctrinate our children before they learn critical thinking. This irresponsible attitude here is why when you have kids you'll have some genderless freak jerking off to (((Steven Universe)))

lol faggits

Gas the mouse.

>dude dont bother teaching kids things nothing will come out of it

No one is saying this, you dullard.

They are saying that you can't really expect much of a 3-YEAR-OLD. They can't form complex thoughts.

May as well get him a book by Hegel for his 5th.

>Expecting a kid to read Animal farm
Comeon, that's at least gr. 8ish level
Wasn't there a Dr.Seuss book about overpopulation?

Hey OP. Get him the original Thomas the Tank Engine books, the ones the tv series was based off. Stories about trains having fun with no preachy morality. It's also a subtle glorification of industry, capitalism, and hard work.

>telling your children that stealing and enabling leeches is bad using mice cartoons is the same as giving children a giant philosophy textbook
Right

This

it starts early, so give your kids a push in the right direction

That's a 2nd grade reading level so maybe in a few years.

>mexican parenting

children are just anchors to you, arent they?

kidnap him and redpill him together with your wife.

But then you're raising your wife's friend's child, which sortof makes you a cuck.

Only when we travel to the U.S.

What children book teach them "bad stuff"?

Every one of them is like "Be good with everyone and love your mummy"
Is all a 3yo needs, stop being autistic.

>book against free stuff
>it's free
What did they mean by this

The bible

I remember when I first watched the movie. I was ten I think, it was on tv and I let it because it had talking animals. What a deppressing shit, I cried when the horse got shipped to the glue factory. At least the movie attempted to give it a happy ending.

On the other side, it left a good impression on me, and it makes you think not only of Communism and the Russian Revolution, but also of every leader who speaks about absolute truths and the good of his people.

Obligatory

There's also a wall that keeps non-hard-working engines away from society.

>mexican parenting

Do they actually sell this?

Some stuff should be free. If you see a person bleeding in the streets, you don't check if he has money to pay for bandages.

>what children's book teaches your kids bad stuff
It's like you've never heard of the jewish question. I just said Steven Universe. Despite what autists here say, it is tumblr teaching.
>haha cartoons are just happy smiley faces not subtle simple subliminal indoctrination
You really need to know that propaganda need not be complex

He is literally Hitler, and that book is his Mein Kampf.

You are literally a moron

Hope so

I actually read this book to my kids to get them to eat their pancakes.

That book ALWAYS gets people hungry for pancakes.

Neil Gaiman -Instructions is a very pretty book for kids.

Is this the one where the tigers run around so much that they turn into butter?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
^this is a good cartoon to redpill them about the jews

There's no difference between that story (in pic) and a birthday party of 5 year olds where everyone refers to the kid as "He-Man" or a dragon.

The real difference is that the SJW parents think that there is a difference.

Underrated

I don't know about reading them that. A majority of kids books sre just that, kids books. I've seen some blue-ish pilled ones, but nothing overtly political. I'd like to keep it that way for now.

That moose dindu nuffin

The Wind in the Willows

I had it as a kid, enjoyed the story, who doesn't like tiger pancakes ! not PC in today's climate though of course.

You're in denial, man. With He-Man they will break character within a few days, not undergo conversion "therapy". Grown ups are eating this shit up religiously and so are kids. It's hard enough rejecting this bullshit in academia, media, corporate world, and anywhere these days. I could not expect impressionable children to reject this successfully.
Your experiences as a child shape the way you grow up. This mental illness cancer is a legitimate threat to children.

>Saw this in someone's house. Thought you faggots would get a kick

>With He-Man they will break character within a few days, not undergo conversion "therapy".

Oh I'm sure you could get a kid to live out the He-Man dream completely if you had the same idiot belief systems.

Literally pump the kid full of drugs and have all the adults pretend along with him. Show him Schwarzenegger movies non stop. Subscribe him to Muscle magazine. Only take advice from /fit/ and create a bubble of awareness that's centered around how great it is to be He-Man.

It's funny how bizarre it sounds when you take away the "gender is anything" propaganda.

> I could not expect impressionable children to reject this successfully.

And yet they do. That's the amazing thing. Even with these enabling fucktards they can't even CREATE enough of these bigender pansexual demidragons to make them add up to more than a few %.

>JEW

Maybe for older children, but holy shit yes.

The horror, the horror, the horror.

this

fables have tens of thousands of years of refining and symbolism behind them and actually teach kids to recognize the patterns that the universe acts in correctly

reminds me of this