Shots fired

well, Sup Forums?

>Call any woman fat
>They will get offended

Fuck off Canada.

Try telling a bitch she's the ugliest girl you've ever fucked while riding her and see what happens

>poorly cropped jpg of an anonymous quote
OMG BTFO XDD

Woman: "Anything"
Man: "No"
Woman: "Why aren't I good enough?!?"

>women are the ones running the far acceptance movement

Because men have more to lose

fpbp desu senpai

This is why nu-males are an issue
>muh fee fees

sage

Call any woman fat or ugly and you'll break or trigger them.
Even if you're actually right.

>all these defensive men proving the quote right
It's like pottery.

Brings a tear to my eye

The hysterical reaction to negative Ghostbusters' reviews kind of shits all over this "point."

Noice.

To hurt man's ego you outperform him.
To hurt a woman you tell the truth.

>don't respond to statement
>statement stands unopposed, as good as being correct

>respond to statement
>statement has been proven correct

You're a faggot.

That's the beauty of the quote.

>Proving the quote right

No cunt, in that case it would be nothing more than a kafkatrap.

NERD VIRGINS
(utterly)
BTFO

A

My girlfriend cries at commercials

If they're not fragile then why does the term mansplaining exist.

>defensive
Calling nu-males an issue is being defensive? Seems like a nu-male got offended by my statement

Sage 2.0

Why don't you ask the President Elect?

I never said otherwise.

It's a lafka trap. There is no right answer, not even refusing to answer.

It's unfalsifiable sophistry, of the kind used by faggots to ensnare stupid people into going along with them.

Those that employ such things deserve to go to a camp.

FUCKING

>Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
What did he mean by this?

>lol men's ego are so fragile
>call her "sweetheart"
>watch her go ballistic

women also have egos.

>If you get btfo'd you win

Turd

It's almost like women and men go together or something.

A man's ego can be hurt easy because the manly competition is just rough if you aren't tall, large, and very intelligent. Most people don't get that package so keeping up your ego can be a challenge at times depending who you are.

But don't even say for a second we are even half as fragile as women, if I reply to my girlfriends TEXTS how she doesn't want she will get upset even though it means nothing 99% of the time. I swear to god women are like children. I wish I had a strong female who didn't need me most of the time but I'm taking what I can get and she's beautiful but fuck it can be a chore to keep your girl happy. Don't even get me started with how crazy they can get on birth control, too many emotions. A girl is like a fragile child, you can play with them but if you poke them wrong once you can expect a tantrum and you will have to calm them down by being silly/funny/very caring. And they will turn around and act like they don't need you and what you provide, a bunch of shit if you ask me but hey I love her so I'll do it.

We really do need to strengthen our women though, and not in the present day Feminazi way that promotes being a slut and stupid.

If a mans ego is so frail, how come woman breakdown in tears for months if you call some fatty.

The world we live in is patriarchal. Whatever the world does to you, it is likely that it is worse for women. Men with weak egos have them because they are weak.

Protip those tears don't mean anything 90% of time. They just express themselves in the moment, which is better than keeping negative emotions inside like men to.

That's why men commit suicide more. It's because patriarchal gender roles have taught them to hold in pent-up nagative emotions instead of letting them out.

>post the same shit constantly
>people get tired of it
wow good job leaf you could use that as your science fair project

no, retard, leaf.

>Whatever the world does to you, it is likely that it is worse for women.

Pfffft.

Women are a protected class, by the nature of what they represent. All possible effort is expended in ensuring they never face real hardship. If they do, it's because the men are all dead.

i love the smell of burning leaves

You talk like a cunt.

>t. someone who's never rejected a woman

And you're intimidated by big words.

Women only think this because they have only a vague sense of honor and pride