Pets

Which pets are politicially incorrect?

Take assworms

the only acceptable pet is a well trained big bad dog

idk maybe ferrets, aka cat snakes. they're illegal to keep as pets in cuckifornia.

Negroes, apparently.

Found this out the hard way.

Cats

You're pretty redpilled if you own a cat

My tarantulas
They have killed more turks than any faggot on this board
You guys larp about "muh diez volts". My tarantulas not only kill turks, they fucking eat the bodies afterwards

german shepherd

Guns

Rhodesian Ridgebacks, the dog has a genetic hatred for niggers

also any breed of dog that you might associate with a tradition white nuclear family would be pretty politically incorrect. yellow lab comes to mind, or golden retriever

2017 will be the Year of the Frog. Frog best pet.

Niggers

the blonde one

Get a dog and trigger mussies. They're also hands-down the best pet. Cats are ok too - lower maintenance but nowhere near the same level of companionship.

>He pets the feline Jew

Urgh.

Atlas beetles are god-tier pets.

Reptiles are chill and low maintenance, but I feel like pets are an ancient tradition being maintained by Big Vet in order to make money.

Dead pets

Dogs because muslims hate them.

Anything but edgelord animals like reptiles, amphibians, insects, arachnids, and nu wave pets like sugar gliders etc.

You shut your whore mouth. Beetles are awesome.

Catshits BTFO

black dogs

>Im different.

A work dog. Anything else is degenerate, especially cats, they're the kikes of the animal kingdom.

Femboys

>I'm a conformist

a nigger woman.

yeah for spicfags from your unneeded country.

Why are his horns so dirty? Someone get him a tissue

I don't give a shit about being different or unique, beetles are just fuckin' awesome. I used to have a Hercules beetle that was a total bro. He would always escape his cage and crawl into bed with me and curl up in my hair. And he'd sit with me at the dinner table and munch carrots and drink sweet tea. Little fucker loved sweet tea.

A bucket nigglet

He was probably just rooting around in some pollen.

Monkeys

If you have a cat you are a cuck or a liberal. never met a cat owner who wasnt

people who let their cats live outside excluded, they get it

>avoid cats. avoid Toxoplasma gondii

The purple cat is forcing it's flower privilege on the minority cats and should be exterminated.

>Alpha as fuck
>Territorial
>Do what they want
>shitposts irl by throwing shit

niggers and australians and chinks

>people who let their cats live outside excluded, they get it
Your house has fleas and bedbugs.

Look at this pleb

Pittbulls
>scares niggers
>scares betamales
>scares liberals
>built like a killing machine
>loyal and smart
>most alpha dog
>if you fuck with it, it might kill you
>only faggots are afraid of them

Pitbulls

I feel you bro 10/10 pets I have some myself.

wolfs

t. Nigger

Same with rabid niggers. So what?

niggerest dog there is.

The alligators in my mote

no apes though

They get intelligent and horny as a teenager but twice as strong, you would need to really discipline it so it doesn't drink your booze and slap your girls arse. You may as well just have kids.

But what about opossums though? I've had a number of them as pets. And yes, I live in Alabama.

Horses. I am getting my 12th in a few days.

Is she a no bucket?

>loyal and smart
>pitbull
choose one, pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.

He is an Einsiedler stallion. I bought him for my oldest daughter to do jumping.

Classic looking horse, I hope he's a flyer

Billion dollar pet industry. They convince lonely faggots that the only thing that will love them is a dog and then rake in the money. An animal will pretty much bond with anything that gives them food but good luck convincing pet fuckers that.
They do make surprisingly good pets. I found a baby stuck in my bathtub and he lived almost 10 years. Georgia here btw

Yep, indoor cats are degenerate for sure. Mine are constantly bringing me tribute.

He preformed very well when I took her to Switzerland. The owner let her get a feel for him for three days and try out a two Stallions, in addition.

Probably too many hip issues, there are more healthy breeds around.

>great with kids

kerk

Dindu of the animal kingdom.

lol There are cucks and liberals that would leave you in the dust bitch.
Cats?
No walking
No shampooing.
Removes rodents. Hell mine even kills house flies in the summer.
Also identify CSAs. Childish selfish assholes . The kind of people who do not like them.

Outside cats are really the optimal cats.

>litterbox outside so no smell (or just let them poop in the garden, no smell or cleanup that way)
>removes rodents from surrounding area
>cats will befriend your dogs and be protected from other predators
>can still bring them inside and pet them when you feel like it before you toss them back out

>>cats will befriend your dogs and be protected from other predators

Truth. My outdoor cats were assimilated by my outdoor dogs and formed one big dog pack.