Why are the scottish such total faggots today? How did they go from William Wallace to complete degeneracy...

Why are the scottish such total faggots today? How did they go from William Wallace to complete degeneracy? Did all the decent scots leave for Burgerland?

Educate me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426
express.co.uk/news/uk/623069/arson-Finsbury-Park-Mosque-London-Abu-Hamza-petrol-bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=K_7k3fnxPq0
youtube.com/watch?v=dUfaXmp2678
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As is the issue with most of Europe, the non-faggots left to America or were killed in WW2. That's the real tragedy of the war, Japan turned into a bunch of asexual hentai fans, Europe into a bunch of scarf wearing pussies and America into a bunch of fatherless man-child hot cocoa sippers. Somehow it seems like Russia came out alright despite the fact they lost so much of their population.

All the decent scots left for Canada. Canada is literally a Scottish colony.

All the other good Scots left earlier during the highland clearances

Sounds about right, until you lost me at "hot cocoa". Who the fuck drinks that shit?

Keep telling yourself that, leafcuck. No one of redeemin quality ever moved to Canada.

Why do Americans always claim all the glory for themselves?

Look at all the names of anyone that founded Canada, our banks/schools/government etc.

Scots didn't have the same financial means as the English so they didn't get first dibs on the hot investment areas like New York & the Carolina coast. They had to settle with the second option (Canada) and take advantage of their existing fur networks and amicable relation with the stagnant french in the region

We probably have more Scottish names on streets/regions than English ones, even an entire province called New Scotland

Too many English mixed in with the natives.

Russia just had real leaders for long enough to actually matter.

inheriting the english throne and the racemixer james the VI (scotland), were the worst things to ever happen to scotland, and are the source of all our shame today

william wallace was probably some drunk motherfucker who was too lazy to farm and preferred fighting instead

Spoiler: they were always faggots. All these myths and memes you've heard from your heritagefagging mutt friends is mostly falsehoods.

>Did all the decent scots leave for Burgerland?

Nobody decent left to burgerlands, you're mutts of the lowest of the low peasants.

Nova Scotia literally means New Scotland? Huh learn something new every day.

>all the decent scots leave for Burgerland?
>the non-faggots left to America

What is this meme? America is SJW central of the world.

All the scots with balls left to America back when it was still settling.

Only the Northeast, West Coast, and on college campuses.

Nope. All of America is SJW central.

>Canada is literally a Scottish colony.
Err no it's not, how many fucking Scots do you think left during the Highland Clearances? More moved down into England than Canada.

Retard.

The decent Scots left for Canada and America

What? In america we can legally call people niggers, in the uk you will be charged for hate speech.

Americans are dumb as fuck. For a nation that took in poor and stupid people by the millions they sure are proud of it

Then how did Trump win almost every state in between?

>What? In america we can legally call people niggers, in the uk you will be charged for hate speech.
Firstly, if you kill someone you don't get charged for hate speech you mongo. Secondly, there is no law that legalises murdering blacks in the US.

So? America has New England. You have British Columbia, Prince George, Churchill Manitoba etc etc etc etc etc.

Scots are cucks, weak and pathetic. Always have been and always will be.

>inb4 that same article of "i kicked an already weakened terrorist that was on fire"
I don't care, we petrol bomb Mosques down south, we stab muslims the fuck up.

Sort your shit out.

>bong education

Here's what would have happened if only millennials were allowed to vote. b.bbbut muh American superiority

hard times make strong men
strong men make good times
good times make weak men
weak men make hard times

I dont have the image saved

No the decent Scots moved into North England, which is why North England is fucking based and you're a 56% white shit hole of cuckery and niggerfication.

>I don't care, we petrol bomb Mosques down south, we stab muslims the fuck up.
Your compass must be awry

Them gad damn joos been putting women juice the gad damn waters, make the men all frenchypoof fag like...

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426

express.co.uk/news/uk/623069/arson-Finsbury-Park-Mosque-London-Abu-Hamza-petrol-bomb

Nah, it's right on point.

Every Western nation has been infiltrated by the judeo marxists since the 20s. Its been kicked into high gear since the internet.

>North England
Cringe. I'll only care when middle class people start bombing them.

>British education

All the links I posted are in the South, my argument before that was about the Highlanders being forced to move into North England, in larger numbers than those that set sail for North America or the Nordic nations.

this tbqhwyf

>20-somethings are leftist scum

This just in: water is wet.

It's always been that way here. People usually become conservative here when they get older

Ah, I read "kill niggers", not "call niggers". Who cares. You'll still get stomped on by lefty retards while everyone else cheers. Same result.

Positives
>96% white
>hundreds of years of history
>beautiful Highland landscape
>don't get shot by blacks walking out my front door
>comfy pubs
>whiskey
>SJW and commies contained to a single city (Glasgow as if you had to ask)

Negatives
>We've not had to tolerate multiculturalism to the extent of Burgers or even England hence why our citizens are ignorant as fuck
>Politicians are contrarian, power hungry wankers
>We live next door to the English

So unless youve ever visited Gods country, shut up and keep your fat opinions to yerself

American Conservatism is a joke.

Says the guy from the country whose Conservative Party chose David Cameron as its prime minister

Didn't even know I was scottish

>took in
>implying we're still not taking them in

I'd rather fuck a pig than Obama's wife

This

Wallace was a Norman, and that stock has been diluted to fuckery in the time since. Without Norman brains and energy, fuck all can get accomplished.

No argument there.

Point is, Cameron is liberal as hell, and your "Conservative" Party picked him as their leader until Brexit.

So? The Conservative Party is shit and we know it. You would've had Jeb Bush for a President if Trump didn't step in. In fact Hillary probably would have beaten him

Wallice (Wallis) literally means Welsh. He wasn't Norman, he was native Brithonic. You are thinking of the "de Bruce".

Ted Cruz was the one who was right behind Trump. Jeb was polling worse than Rand Paul

Jeb only did worse because he got cucked to death by Donald. He would've won the nomination

Surnames are surnames, and men are men. Even if there was a direct ethnic link, it would still only refer to his great great grandad or whatever, leaving 15 other individuals in the family tree to water it down. However, the most likely case is that we are dealing with a Norman whose ancestor helped conquer the Welsh Marches and then moved north to Scotland. He could very simply have zero British blood (or 'BrYthonic' if you prefer). Just about all the nobility in the lowland parts of the British Isles was Norman or heavily normanised at this point in time.

scotts are based
you're dellusional

>Did all the decent scots leave for Burgerland?

Yes.

t. Stewart

For a parallel, is everybody called Litvinov in Russia a descendant of Lithuanian tribesmen? Of course not. It was a name applied to Slavs who (temporarily) fell under Lithuanian rule, to nobles who defected to the Gediminids, and probably most commonly to merchants who traded with the Rzeczpospolita.

they will do anything, and i mean anything to spite England in political decisions

>Stewart
Sty Ward. Nice English name there, Jock Thrappelwacker-Kowalski Stewart III.

Even without the humiliation by Donald, nobody here wanted another Bush in office. Even most Republicans acknowledge that George Bush was terrible. Not to mention that Jeb did a damn good job of embarassing himself even when Trump wasn't around.

Without Trump, the nomination race would have been between Ted and Little Marco

HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

AVENGE ME YOU C.UCKS

idk man danny macaskill is pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=K_7k3fnxPq0

William Wallace? Oh, I bet your dumb ass thinks "Braveheart" is a true story.

LOL.

Dumbfuck.

(Hint: that movie changed so many facts, names and dates it's essentially fiction)

Nice try leaf

>that movie changed so many facts, names and dates it's essentially fiction
Aye. Time to correct the record:
youtube.com/watch?v=dUfaXmp2678

William Wallace was a Norman, very different from the Pictish scum he ruled over.

Stewart then, Stewart now.

Clueless mooreblood.

The line is traced to Breton French, same as Celtic Briton.

R1b-L21

I fucking love hot cocoa.

Wallice's familly was only very minor nobility there is nothing to indicate his famillies landed with the Normans and he never used the "de" in front of his surname as they all did.

So you're wrong... but carry on with your conjecture if you like.

Stuart < Stewart < Steward < Stige weard. Warden of the Pig Sty. Nothing controversial about that whatsoever. The man in charge of providing meat for the King's table. The old Dal Riada line had died out, leaving these Sty Ward nobles to take over.

And people don't realise just how normanised Britanny was at this point, either. Do look it up.

>Nobody decent left to burgerlands, you're mutts of the lowest of the low peasants.

Ironically enough, that mentality caused the colonial aristocracy to rebel against the crown, eventually leading to the creation of a country which would be more powerful than Britain itself.

> that mentality caused the colonial aristocracy to rebel against the crown
No it wasn't.

Picts are only form the north east of Scotland and had disappeared as a separate culture by Wallaces time. He didn't rule over anyone, his position in the nobility was very minor, he was however a great leader of men and military strategist. Your statement is inaccurate on so many levels.

>the "de" in front of his surname as they all did.
Simply not true. You use a DE in front of a toponymic surname, but it would be retarded to use one in front of an adjectival name. "Of Welsh" is just stupid.

As for being Norman, his surname is literally translated 'Welsh', but in what language? IN FRENCH. PO-FRANTSUZSKY, Tovarisch moi.

>licenses for airguns
My God how despotic

>Picts are only form the north east of Scotland
Depends what period of time you're talking about. Pict just means "non-romanised Briton who hasn't learnt Gaelic yet". Places like Applecross in the west point to their former presence there (Apple being a distortion of typical British/Pictish aber-). And there were the well known Creenies of Galloway, whose name comes from Cruithni, i.e. Irish for 'Pict'.

Mother's side of the family comes from Minnesota, after coming down from Canada, after sailing over from Scotland in the late 1860s. Feels good man.

>Stuart < Stewart < Steward < Stige weard. Warden of the Pig Sty. Nothing controversial about that whatsoever.

No shit, Moorelock.

The name that was adopted was "Stewart" and that is what I'm referring to.

>And people don't realise just how normanised Britanny was at this point, either. Do look it up.

Don't have to.

Know family tree.

Yes there's Norman females, but the Paternal lineage goes back to pre-saxon Britain.

Lowlanders and the cities like Glasgow a shite. Real Scotland is the Highlands and Islands, they're pretty based. They even have some legal exceptions on Orkney etc. cos they threatened to secede back to Norway if anyone fucked with them.

Excellent rebuttal my bong friend.

Wallis is Scots/Inglis (ie. Inglis-English, Erse-irish/Gaelic, Wallis-Brythonic). Spellings varied greatly and changed over time.

Of the Welsh would not be "stupid" it would in fact be perfectly reasonable.

You posted an assertion without proof. I know Americans are prone to getting butthurt like babies but it wouldn't go that far

It's fucking scary cos they derive a lot of income from hunting, shooting and fishing up there. The big deer estates etc. And that fucking minging dwarf sturgeon wants even tougher gun laws. Up north if you can't gralloch a deer you aren't worth shit

My family is pretty much all Scottish heritage. My grandmother keeps a family record going back 400 years and her ancestors were serfs who were evicted after Papa serf died, so the sons took the risky boat to Canada and a few years later the mother came.

There's also a fuckload of Dutch here too though. Those dutch daughters are truly a gift from god, I've gotten so much pussy out of my league because of the abundance of dutch genes here.

>The name that was adopted was "Stewart" and that is what I'm referring to.
And it's a great Old English name with a wonderful etymology. Lucky you!

>Paternal lineage goes back to pre-saxon Britain.
Because nobody ever contrived a pedigree ever, certainly not in a sociopolitical environment in which distinctions of breeding were potential obstacles to personal progress... ;)

Tertiary education is free is Scotland. Therefore indoctrination levels are extremely high

>that mentality caused the colonial aristocracy to rebel against the crown

No that was "you" refusing to pay your fair share of taxes like everybody else, and then siding with the enemy which we protected you from in which we were asking payment for ("you" because the likelihood of your ancestors being present at the time is slim).

>eventually leading to the creation of a country which would be more powerful than Britain itself.

Due to

>Population
>Raw land mass and thus raw materials
>Backstabbery in ww2 of your allies

Let me guess, the Highland clearances?

Let me guess, you're another dumbass who bases all he knows about the Scottish Wars of Independence on Braveheart.

You use a lot of conjecture friend.

Cruithni just meant Briton, and Galloway (and Dumfriesshire in particular) has many native families of Brithonic stock (as well as place names).

Pict has been misused numerous times by historians to describe all peoples pre-Gaelic Scotland, but it is only the people of the northeast who were Picts. The assumption is that they were some form of Brithonic, but no one really knows. Strathclyde folk though never were or considered themselves as Picts.

Please tell me more about the formation of my country. Britain passing the stamp act without the consent of the colonial government(s) was a typical example of Brits dismissing the colonial ruling classes and eventually led to the the war in which you lost.

I came to this thread to read all the American comments about their heritage.

It's all so interesting, I'm taking notes.

>Because nobody ever contrived a pedigree ever, certainly not in a sociopolitical environment in which distinctions of breeding were potential obstacles to personal progress... ;)

That would be the Alan of w/e lineage the Scottish Noble that was accepted during that time.

A more modern interpretation is the one I put forth and the most commonly accepted truth.

However, there's still debate.

The real paperwork doesn't start until a little later.

I had never even heard of such a thing until today desu, time to read up for a while

>Please tell me more about the formation of my country.
I am genetically closer to your precious founders than you are, Hermandez.

Let me guess, you have no idea what we we're talking about but you'd like to chime in anyway.

When Americans say they're descended from [some European country] it means they are actually [10% European, 45% Black, 45% Hispanic]

UK has a Muslim mayor in its capital.
I guess American influence isn't so great now after all...
Don't you just wish mother Russia conquered Europe?
We would all be safe from SJW usa bs :(

>Wallis is Scots/Inglis
It's Norman French. Even that distorted 'Inglis' form ended up the way it did thanks to later mediaeval French influence.

>Of the Welsh would not be "stupid" it would in fact be perfectly reasonable.
In French it would be stupid. In English, Welsh can be a collective noun as well as an adjective. The French of his day was different, and we have this -ais end, seen in the -ace spelling.

>Cruithni just meant Briton
Nope, the Irish could be pretty precise when they had a desire to be. Breatnach meant Briton.

>The assumption is that they were some form of Brithonic, but no one really knows.
Sorry that's "Ancient Aliens" tier bullshit. It's blatantly obvious they spoke a dialect of Welsh, NO question about it. We can only suppose a pre-British language in the early Roman era, but that is long before the time we're talking about now.

>Strathclyde folk though never were or considered themselves as Picts.
Not true until the area was Christianised in the Dark Ages.

>Turkish ramblings

Another excellent rebuttal, yaa Abd al-Hamid al-Inglizi.