Explain this faggots

explain this faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/18/abcs-upon-time-features-lesbian-true-loves-kiss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't want to even know what it is, let alone explain it

WE WUZ KNIGHTS 'N SHEEEIT

Seconded

WE
WUZ

Literally black magic.

Disney Degeneracy

The show is specifically designed to corrupt 11/12-year-olds.

Lancelot fucked Arthur's wife and Merlin pretended to give him real magic.

It's literally a massive joke about black bulls and stupid whites purchasing oregano instead of marijuana while thinking they're cool.

WE WUZ K'NIGGUHZ N SHIET

niggers must be exterminated

friar tuck being a nigger in robin hood was bad enough

now lancelot the nigger cucks king arthur, whose mentor is another nigger

It's obviously a King Arthur tv show. Remember Lancelot is the hero who cucks Arthur.

AYO WHERE IS DA WHITE WOMYN

AYO WE WUZ HARRY POTTER N SHEEIT

>explain this faggots
Jews.

>Lancelot cucks Arthur
>Lancelot is black
Cant make this shit up

hive mind

sorry for robbing you of your digits, but they're mine now

kikes kiking

WE

Someone made a movie and thought this was a good way to make money.

That's it. That's all there is to it.

In the Merlin television series, it was kinda B quality, but I liked it, Guinevere was half black. I thought that was bad enough. I wonder if Guinevere will be white in this show?

Once Upon a Time.

A magical story of a Single Mother and her Autistic Son battling the forces of Evil.

Its some Tier 5 Level Faggotry

its just skin color and its not related to the plot. are autistic enough that if a character has lets say blue eyes in a book (but just as a description, this fact is irrelevant for the plot) yet the actor that plays him has naturally blue ones you will go out and yell around????

basically: show to me how white skin is plot relevant or gtfo racist cunt.

I care about nigger crime statistics. I really don't care about the casting of some god damn tv show. Pol newbabby racists ITT

>created by: Adam Horowitz

Americans are so degenerate. No wonder they complain about a lack of diversity in movies set in medieval England. They probably think that niggers lived in Europe at the time.

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY...

WE!

Certain groups are actively trying to put black people into white history. This fits well into the popular social media meme that white people have no culture and stole black history, especially popular with young americans.

It's in TV, in movies and in video games. Children are growing up thinking Lancelot was from africa, that one of the greatest heroes of finnish history was black and when they play BF1 they get taught that evil whitey let those poor black folks die in their wars.

Anglos love niggers and are pushing interracial shit harder than the jews

the only worse things are frenchies

and canon ugly, lesbian Disney princesses.

In what film was friar tuck black? I remember there was that arab in 90's shitty robin hood

>Getting triggered because an actor of a different ethnic group loves the historical figure and wanted to play him.

A black Merlin is the most lit shit I can imagine.

>anglos

This is the work of American Jews. Nothing to do with Anglos. Anglo culture is the real Arthurian legends no the Americanised ghetto version.

according to their version Merlin is a regular guy who stumbled upon a Holy Grail in the middle of the desert and it gave him the powers.So him being a sandnigger sort of makes sense.
Black Lancelot is full retarded though

>that fucking ID though

>Trump supporters
Go back to redddit if you enjoy getting blacked so much you fucking cuck.

This. Jews come in many forms and often try to hide as Anglo or German (Berg, Stein, ...) but whenever it benefits them they're not white anymore.

At least they rewrote her character to be a peasant so it's 'kind of' possible. How do they explain shit like OP?

>implying you need to love the historical figure for playing historical figure

GLOBAL BRITAIN

>explain this

They could have made Merlin old at the very least

it's bbc

It's an appropriation of our culture.
They wouldn't let a European man play MLK would they?
Fuck off.

ROUND TABLES N SHIEET

>(((ABC)))
What did you expect?

Lancelot n Merlin wuz black. Deal wit it white boys

When something can't help but look fake because of reality

Fuck off fag
The lower class morons will now actually think niggers were always in europe and were knights n shit

>they made Porthos a black guy who never knew his dad
>they made Sophie a powerful empowered black womyn who don't need no man

I can almost forgive Porthos seeing as Dumas had about the same complexion, but the show is so shit in general I don't know why I'd bother.

Not not even the "cultural appropriation" bullshit. I couldn't care if some nigerians, japenese or even niggers from da hood made their own version with their own cast.

It's that it's made for British people, paid for by British people, on a British TV channel in Britain, because real British history and legend isn't black enough.

Come on Hans, just name the Jew, that's the first step

>I can almost forgive Porthos seeing as Dumas had about the same complexion,
Dumas was a true KANG.

Complaining about mythical figures like Merlin and Friar Tuck being black is one thing, but when they do it with actual historical figures it just feels cynical.

KANG ARFUR N SHEEIIT

So fucking stupid.

Might as well make a movie about the Zulu where Shaka's 2nd in command is played by this guy.

Black guy here,
This is simple really.

It's Hollywood race-propaganda, and pandering to dumb niggas. The dumb niggas who think they can't look up to anybody outside of their own race. Their are some racists, and some slave owners who are admirable because of their own accomplishments. Many historical figures were probably racist to some extent but it doesn't change the fact they did something admirable.

You'll notice an occurring trend by the increasingly unoriginal Hollywood. They are just rehashing stories and changing the color of their skin, or gender. They aren't contributing anything new to the story. They are actually demeaning the story by turning it into mere race propaganda.

If this trend continues to occur within Hollywood, I'm wondering where they will stop. The story of King Author is quasi-historical. Their are some historical figures who were white in the story. Now history is being partially rewritten. Can you picture how far this can go?
>Julius: All black cast depicting the history of Rome

I'm worried Hollywood might start repainting history with racial propaganda.

I'm more puzzled by the fact it's Eddie George than a black man, if that makes sense?

It's fantasy. I ain't gotta explain shit, muh little niggy.

I think its for white people
To trick white people into thinking blacks were always here, its how it always was and should be

I also don't understand why Hollywood is incapable of making a good modern King Arthur movie that doesn't have some kind of edgy aspect to it. The one Guy Ritchie is making looks like fucking horseshit.

Excalibur was cool, but it also looks like it was filmed in a fishbowl.

diversity quota?

Does anyone else always mistake Lancelot for Gucci Mane in the thumbnails?

Entertainment must be made that promotes interracial or non white characters.

This makes host white populations not resist mass immigration from brown countries. The mass immigration provides cheap labor to Big Industry and allows Big Banks to issue easy credit. It also allows people who hate whites to bask in the victory of destroying the white population through race mixing. It's a win, win, win unless you are a normal white person.

I used to the that the white anti whites just didn't know what they were doing. Now I think the majority of them know and are happy to destroy white society.

Spread the word.

WE WUZ KNIGHTS 'N SHEEIT!!!!!11!!1!!!

>1 post by this faggot

Shill thread detected, sage and hide

yeah it's also to confuse the masses as well.

>explain this faggots
WE WUZ

>I'm worried Hollywood might start repainting history with racial propaganda.
This is how it starts. See: all the people who think Mad Men is a true to life depiction of 60s America.
Also pic related:
>Who cares if they make all the soldiers in WW1 black? It's just a game, if you don't like it don't play it! Who cares if the history books say all the soldiers in WW1 were black? It's just a book, if you don't like don't read it!
>All the soldiers in WW1 were black, it says so in the history books!

in the era this story is supposed to happen blacks were in Africa m8

Das rite!

>The mass immigration provides cheap labor to Big Industry
this argument definitely doesn't make any sense anymore
maybe its true for mexican in america
but these shitskins coming into europe arent going to work, they are just going to take welfare

>Big Banks to issue easy credit.
I dont see bank issuing these people with no papers or jobs anything

The only reason i see is that some really high up puppet master wants to destroy white people and white nations

>The survival of our peoples is diametrically opposed. That sounds like the makings of a war to me.

IT'S THE JEWS!

wait, is this real?

That costuming isn't even fucking close wtf

Underrated

So Guinevere gets blacked?
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>ABC
>Mattering
Kek

America.

Nuff said.

Didn't they draft people from colonies to fight though?

>Merlin is the spawn of a demon.
>Anyone suprised he's black.

Yep its just slowly rewriting history to prop up their narrative
In the future people really will believe the medieval europe ages were 50% black and arabs and other shit skins

I think the fact that they were the best actors at the auditions is more likely than a conspiracy to replace whites

why is Sup Forums so retarded

Once Upon a Time is Disney
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/18/abcs-upon-time-features-lesbian-true-loves-kiss/

2 posts*

>sandnigger

That's just a nigger, Arabs are whiter than that unless they come from "arab" countries like sudan and mauretania

MAGICIANS 'N SHIEET

>France: getting blacked since the 1600s

HAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAJAJA

A few, mostly from places like India.

And even that was a footnote.

>pic related

JEWS!

every culture does this

Stop getting fucking pissy about it, it's stupid

Rumplestiltskin is the only good character

Yfw lancelot cucks king aurthor

>Hollywood has always been a place that you can suck cock to go places in
>These days it's totally the best man wins though ;^)

Bane?

>explain this faggots

The white race never existed and everyone was black before you were born.

Yes?