youtube.com/watch?v=mhA5H5uDFH4
youtube.com/watch?v=6JU6zKbj98Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dang

I'm always impressed by Sup Forums's rightness

Mods plz

Good I hope it triggers you antifa kikes to no end

Who gives a fuck about these losers

Enoch was a libertarian and he might be getting a divorce. His wife, soon to be ex-wife, hasn't promoted lgbt in over a month. It is safe to come back please gib personal information.

This

Well, he better have a damn good story. But I think I'll drop the Shoah from here on out. Jewish wife is just... too much.

I hope you 8ch faggets apologize. I can't be on pol 24/7 like a NEET I need my news and redpills in condensed podcast form.
Your autism almost ruined it

Can I get a summary on all this?

What are you guys babbling on about?

tl;dr: hardcore "gas the kikes" guy Mike Enoch turns out to be a Jew married to a turbo-Marxist Jew, Sup Forums had an in and found out what the guys on le Shoah xdd were doing ahead of time and it all seems so fucking contrived

literal honeypot

KEK

Mike Enoch, of the Daily Shoah fame, turns out to have a Jewish wife and black half brother. Despite being a supposed anti semite and racist.

In other words, some shady shit is going on with TRS and no one knows for sure what exactly.

that's creepy. To think all this time a jew was pretending to be white supremacist. Wonder how 8chpol is taking this news

Mike had a half Jew wife before he got redpilled.

Sven knew but couldn't really do anything about it. It was Mikes problem.

After doxxing Sven supposedly didn't know how lefty his wife really went, and she identified as full Jew.

Now Mike is divorced, unemployed, and his family disowned him. TDS just put up a short 40 minute show explaining it.

Personally I'm gonna stick with them because Mike is going to continue despite what's happened. It's easy for us to call him a cuck, but that marriage was a fucking decade old.

>Mikes wife is a B'nai B'rith Jewess who promotes trannies
>This is somehow 8/pol/'s fault even though they didn't dox Mike

That is a bald-face lie, it has been at least five weeks. What is your paypal, gmail, address? Where do you live, how do you make your living?

ex* wife kek

Haven't they been feuding with each other or something for a while already?

All Sup Forumss called it a year in advance. Ask end/pol/.

They're freaking out and the mods are permabanning anyone who doesn't like doxing other white nationalists.

Wait what's wrong with this outcome?
Mike is leaving his kike wife, due to his life being ruined there's no way that he's a shill, and TRS are gonna go full throttle nationalist media company.

Thanks guys

>This is considered 'white'

>pedomasonchan moderation acting like pedophilic freemason kikes
color me surprised, water turns out to be wet!

This faggot destroyed TRS. Him and (((Enoch))), who is Jewish btw, were deep seeded plants to destroy the WN movement.

>(((Enoch))) admits he started the Roman Salute at NPI, fucking over Spencer, Spencer's mother, and various other organizations
Pure coincidence though isnt it?

Now pic related outs everyone on TRS, because he himself is a (((chosen one))) too. Wow soo many coinicidences!

>This is considered 'white'

Stop posting Mike, you're embarassing yourself.

This post reeks of desperation

alot of us here don't listen to your show and don't plan on it, stop shilling your made up e-drama to boost your viewership.

The rest of you trs fags need to shut the fuck up, your posts might as well have coincedence detectors around them. I'm starting to see why cripplechan doesn't like you.

t. antifachan mod

jewish nazis

(((TRS))) is controlled opposition, like most LARPing nazi sites.

Nazi LARPing does not persuade the public, does not help nationalism, and Donald Trump wants nothing to do with it.

Go watch your boring fanboy "movie" (The Most Boring Story Never Told) for 12 hours.

You literally called two head NSDAP leaders not white. Then you have the nerve to call me Antifa? How often do you suck dicks a week?

Frank Cohen all over again

Good. Mike can continue without the jewish wife. That's pretty much what most people demanded of him. He's too important to discard. The shoah was one of the most important things we had going as a movement.

I'd like to see it rise up again and continue spreading the good word. Mike needs to get fit too.

If you don't like it, don't listen or donate. Otherwise, go suck an egg.

TRS can go fuck off until Enoch is completely gone

Who are these people and who cares?

>Popular Nazi site is revealed to be run by jews

Stop the fucking presses, never seen this before

>Then you have the nerve to call me Antifa?
you're the one using classical marxist tactics
>oy vey goy, these leaders dont LOOK white, guess you're argument doesnt hold water ;^)

Kek I checked their Disqus page. It's an autistic clusterfuck. Mfw supposedly white nationalist Alpha faggots are spending hours sperging on Tuesday afternoon

TRS has changed significantly over the years.

Kike Enoch found a way to make a shitload os shekels from retarded goys by hosting an ebbin Fashy podcast.
He got doxxed and now his wife left him, because now he can't get any shekels. TRS is now promoting tolerance and diversity just like papa Trump.

What are you talking about?
each board has its own set of rules

did that user make any more posts that are important, since we know he was a legit insider?

The only thing wrong with Mike is that his wife was out of control and a complete dumpster fire
Being separated without kids will make the break easy
If he doesn't leave her for her ultra degenerate Jewishness THEN we have a problem

whatever theres more interesting shit going on then this stupid bullshit

It's a LARPing site that attracts lonely young men who want to fit in.

It's an old as dirt tactic and I was not surprised to find leftists jews behind the curtain.

A lot of these alt righters trashing skinheads as untermensch from behind their macbooks in their blogs and podcasts supping their lattes when the skins were at least able to spot kike infiltrators and make members go through initiations/get swastika tatts etc so no actual weasels could backstab them.

The wife was part of the podcast several times. She did a The Night Before Christmas version on one of them.

Can you even read or write properly in English? Holy Fuck you're retarded. Please reread what the Brit posted, then you posted, then what I posted, then kys.

Mike Pein will probably go absolutely over the edge now.

He has nothing to lose any more.

I still don`t trust this kikelover but I believe he will bant even harder now to get his rep back.

>Being separated without kids will make the break easy

They have kids though, two of them

The short answer is that the rabbit hole is so deep that the only rational thing to do is to assume that it's a no-gone zone. Either Enoch is a hypocrite who facilitates the most extreme of the most extreme LARPers (as in people who are not genuine) on their forums which he constantly encouraged AND everyone on the show as well as other podcast creators were covering for him, OR the place is just simply a honeypot.

Either way, no rational person can possibly come to the conclusion that the continued existence of this site makes any sense.

>The shoah was one of the most important things we had going as a movement

topkek, no it wasn't. Seriously i'm starting to think you all don't care about nationalism other than listening and paying e-celebs to enforce the reality you constructed for yourself .

Someone needs to stop sucking cut cock for long enough to make an ED page.

>make a shitload os shekels from retarded goys

They really don't, if you tally up the donations any given week, you realize why they needed to have jobs in addition to TRS. Senior Developer in NYC is 120k plus a year.

Almost positive Mike has no kids and it's Sven who has two

I don't see how the FUCK TDS can go so far in absolving him of absolutely everything and still carrying that he was a good boy who dindu.

If this was anyone other than Mike in the alt-light they would have a field day with this just like everyone else is but they suddenly want to compromise because of muh feels when its one of their own.

People think FTN left out of fear of being doxed, but I would bet my bottom dollar its because they didn't want to have anything to do with TRS after this kike subversion came to light, they have always been less lolbertarian and more passionate than TDS and it shows.

They both have two

there's a video floating around with Mike's voice in it, it's unmistakably him.

TRS has been a honeypot from the start. Anybody who ever posted on their forum is probably going to get v& if they aren't already going to jail or getting doxxed.

Jews win again.

Happened on voat again just in the past couple of weeks too. Jew with a user name "white so I must be racist" shit posted for over a year to take over the v/niggers sub and implement his takeover. Got removed, new Jew took his place. He replaced a Jew from several months ago that did the same thing. On reddit, their Coontown and niggers was ALSO run by jews pretending to be white. Leaders of the movement like Milo and Lauren Southern are both Skypes as well.

>1,539 comments

lol, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mhA5H5uDFH4

there's the possibility that they aren't his but that is definitely mike's voice

mfw

Everyone joining these type of forums must be made in future to post a timestamped pic of their nose upon registration.

Well they were making a decent supplemental income selling t shirts and getting donations. Some of the guys might have been genuine like Ghoul, but the rest appear to be complete LARPers.
Mike clearly doesn't take the ideas he espouses very seriously. He is fat and unhealthy, his wife is a tranny loving anti Christian Jewess, and a fucking diversity officer. It started becoming hard for me to even watch the show with the constant "le ebin Christ cuck" meme, but it makes sense now. He hates Christianity because he is a degenerate faggot who is probably Jewish as well.

Yeah, he told me to take it with a grain of salt. After i said his wife left him is bullshit.

>his wife left him
>he's on the run

literaly making up lies for pity shekels and support. Fuck all these american "alt-right" personalities, they're only in it for the money.

Dunno about you, but I can't be bothered to hide my tracks well enough.

With tracking vulnerabilities in browsers, textual and temporal correlation between my postings here and on other forums and various jewgle shit it's trivial for the kikes to joint my online identities together.

At some point we will have to use the Spartacus defence and come out into the open.

So if his wife were black, would you be okay if he just left her and continued this shit?

Don't have a double standard.

To be fair, worshipping a dead kike on a stick is pretty stupid

And a 23andme along side it.

As a ((Jew)), I laugh at all your shenanigans

Seriously though....fuck with me or my family and I'll crush you

Honestly, what is so special about the podcasts that hasn't been talked about or printed anywhere else?

It's true, you yanks call any mutt with caucasoid features "white". Peinovich clearly has significant non-European ancestry.

That's a newish development and would be another lie by Enoch then

He frequently alluded to not having kids (yet) on the show

>Anybody who ever posted on their forum is probably going to get v& if they aren't already going to jail

For what? What's illegal about posting on a forum?

Personally if you had a black wife yet you espoused the views of the TDS members but you were open and honest about your relationship and she were a confirmed right side of the bell curve type, I'd be okay with it. You'd get some banter and you wouldn't attract hardcore WNs but your show wouldn't be built on a foundation of sand.

But look what Mike did and look how it turned out. If he's not a literal Jew subversive himself, then he's such a hypocritical fucktard that he may as well be a Jew subversive. Half of his listener base is fucking gone.

My reaction to this will depend heavily on what Mike has to say when he gets back.

I could buy that he was a libertarian who married a Jewess, got redpilled, and eventually started to resent her and his family but was afraid to tell anyone on the air because of the fallout, while simultaneously being afraid that a divorce would cost him half of his shekels. But that doesn't explain why his turbo kike SJW wife would come on his show and read anti-Jewish poetry. Was he telling her it was all a joke? There's no good outcome. Good for him if he is divorcing her. If he is serious about nationalism, then his life falling apart around him is a good thing because there will no longer be anything to hold him back. He's going to need to be very honest about his wife though and have a damn good explanation as to how she could take part in the show while being completely opposed to its politics.

Either way, glad I never sent them any money or joined their forums.

>worshiping a dead jew

>muh JIDF honeypot

You deserve to be a minority

youtube.com/watch?v=6JU6zKbj98Q

Say that to me face 2 face and c wat happens.
But really that is just one thing. They also seemingly ignored the sodomite issue, and were even accepting of homosexuality. Even most Neo Pagans realize that is bog worthy.

>Fuck with me or my family and I'll crush you

That's what we're trying to stop you rats from doing to us shlomo.

Mike IS jewish family ... so what you going to do about it?

hard to talk too much shit when half of their """movement""" are open homosexuals

Aren't those just joke sites for the most part? I don't know why anyone would post proof of anything just for a site. What bad did Jews do on voat?

yay

I've seen the Seventh Son dox. Nothing incriminating.

Seems like a decent working class guy with two cute kids.

Bulbasaur seemed fine as well.

It's too bad it had to be Mike. He was always the most interesting guy on TRS. It's bad enough finding out he's married to a Jew, but the successive layers make it irredeemable.

The guy has a marxist jewish wife.

Don't believe a word out of his mouth, now that he's been found out.

Nothing, but if you think Zog won't come down hard on you anyway you have another thing coming.

They hate our guts and will plant evidence where there is none. They own the NSA and other intel agencies through and through.

>1/17/17
>17
>17

Hey....I din du nuffin
Go after the wealthy liberal Jewish asswipes that cause all the trouble

It seems voat is under a perpetual, insidious attack. Damn I love the community but the shilling gets exhausting. It's just a lot of drama sometimes and the people there often think I'm a newfag just cause I don't keep accounts for long

says the abbo

Also, I paypal'd MillenialWoes £50 last week after he was doxxed and left the country.

Kind of regretting that now that I find out he's a faggot.

What the fuck man.

Should have gassed her himself.

>64% of TRS goons want him gone
>half of those think he is an actual traitor
>still going to be on TDS
TDS will defend this

>He is fat and unhealthy

This is the most unforgivable. He's the kind of hairy, pasty and fat that makes people immediately disqualify anything you have to say outside of IT helpdesk advice.

>oy vey goyim chillax with your personal opsec
>we mainstream now goy, there's nothing to worry about heh heh
>go ahead and put your irl identity online goyim, nothing can go wrong
>oh and don't forget to donate shekels goy :^^^)

I do find Enoch saluting first, and leading the salute on camera, very suspicious in hindsight.