MISS BLGIUM NO!

So apparently a new miss belgium has been elected last week.
there is now a shitstorm going over her because she reacted in a racist way in a comment on a foto of her where there is a nigger in the background in the bus.

>that nigga

>I KNOW (brown turd emoticon

how can she be so based

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170116_02675944

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Blok#Court_of_Cassation_ruling_.282004.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Belgium uncucked?

my belgian gf used to call me "fucking turk"

you guise are really racist for a non country

Can we spread this and ruin her career ? lol

Be thankful she wasn't calling you a 'fucking roach' . Not that I would think it but it is common meme here about turks.

That's one dark ass black african negro right there.

What is racist? How fucking cucked are you if you can't call a nigger a nigger.

Racist "Miss Belgium"

WTF? Get that miss title away from her and give it to pic related, Belgium!

>How fucking cucked are you if you can't call a nigger a nigger.
>says Canada of all places

That's why I wish there were province flags. So we stop getting lumped in with the eternal anglo cucks.

>miss belgium
/our girl/

Québécois?

all women want black cock to fill them up.

nothing more pathetic than whitebois on Sup Forums scrambling to find anything that goes against that fact

Dogukan calm down

>having a miss pageant for a non-country

Why is there no white or yellow turd emoji? Wheres the diversity?

Man I thought American negroes were dark, that guy looks straight out of the African jungle.

She's already being investigated for racism by the center for equal opportunities

and yet you're here to try to counter the fact of this thread
I guess it makes you a whiteboi.
Wew lad

Based

got me diamonds

Haha godverfrieten nog aan toe zeg. GERTJUUUHh

Hopefully she'll have to undergo mandatory diversity training.

I don't see the problem here, I bet she can make good waffles too.

Based model lady.

The fuck, I thought Belgians were white.

Kek. Unia is pure cancer. It's goverment funding btw. Last year they launched a video that basically insulted Belgians. I posted it here on Sup Forums and when polaks raided the comment section with troll comments they took it down.

>belgium
>white
How can this be racist if a nigger says it

Sweden, YES

MAAR ZEG HE

wife material

This is what we call a storm in a glass of water.
It's honestly pretty pathetic. Makes me want to go into politics and uncuck this country myself

>government funded

There are people here with brown hair and eyes... Not the majority though. Most people have light eyes and my guess is about half of the people have light hair

she deserves to die for dating you

>how can she be so based
You are belgian and ask this? You know pic related?

anyone gonna post butthurt comments?

Belgium YES

vuile cultuurmarxisten.

What is the "center for equal opportunities"? ANd do they have the power to fuck you over for an opinion

Go to her fb: Romanie Schotte. Her pictures are being raided with angry comments coming from butthurt Wallonian commiekids, shitskins and fat feminists

She is not belgian

she's old and filip dewinter tier

I'm pretty sure they could take their title away because she isn't a good role model or something.

Her instagram is getting trolled to fuck by SJWs.

We need to destroy her
LET'S GO LEFTYPOL

1 meter BBC for every hate crime.

Since when did we get a centre for equal opportunities, also why did we get one and why are they the ones "investigating" this?

Sounds like someone needs some state mandated gang cultural enrichment.

>miss belgium
why is that she looks like a moor?

It's a government funded organization that was founded during the 80s to counter the rise of Vlaams Blok, Flanders' nationalist party.

In 1999 the Belgian constition was changed so parties and hate speech could be sued easier.
In the early 2000s that organization filed several lawsuits against Vlaams Blok for alleged "hate speech". Unfortunately for them no (Flemish) judge wanted to speak out about this because they thought it was a political trial. The case was then send to the Court of Cassation in Brussels, and those Walloon fucks send it back to a court in Ghent, that eventually convicted Vlaams Blok. They were abolished in 2004 and gained 24% in the elections that year. They went on and changed their name to Vlaams Belang.

Read it here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlaams_Blok#Court_of_Cassation_ruling_.282004.29

The center for equal opportunities is a government installed anti-white bulldog that flips out whenever someone implies or says something bad about muslims or shitskins. They have evolved to a thought police. They NEVER react when muslims are racist towards us.

I like how it's the black guy's fault that she took a photo with him in the background.

It was created to curb the rise of Vlaams Blok.

fucking turk

Fuck mate I knew we had some SWJ's here, but I didn't know they got their own centre now.

Says a fucking Greek

They are worse than your average American college SJW because they are a government funded organization that interfers in the democratic political process of this country by SUING a major political party for "hate speech".

Belgium ceased being a proper democracy in 2004.

And the worst part about Unia is that there is no consensus at all about their existence. If you would hold a referendum about their existence 80% of the people would vote against those assholes because they only target white christian Flemish or Walloon people

Realistically speaking, how could we get them to be dismantled?

Belgian dark chocolate is the best.

A right wing party should win the elections and defund them. Oh wait, in 2014 a right wing party actually did win the elections here but it turns out they are establishment cuckservatives.

N-VA could do it but they are pussies. Too afraid of the bullies on the left.

and so it spreads
when 'racist' is no longer an insult, the leftards become powerless
what a time to be alive

Is she single?

Unfortunately in Wallonia and Brussels it is taken seriously and the leftists are gaining power.

It would be a proces of showing how stupid and useless they are I guess. Nevertheless, dismantling this organisation would come over like we're dismantling our respect to foreigners. I think this would be a problem.

yum

check my digits for the answer :^)

blacks are niggers because niggers are dumb

thas da facts

By the Way this thread is fucked

what happened to Sup Forums?

i pray to christ that all there pro-bbc posters ares posters and not legit persons

>using the poop emoji to describe someone or their actions
>thinking that's racist

Reported to EU Army for rape

Show based NORWAY in that graph, my slavic friend.

she sucks for being a racemixer.

This photo is from her Instagram. Is this really the prettiest girl in Belgium?

>butthurt Wallonian commiekids
What are you talking about?

Nobody in Wallonia gives a F about this whore. She is flemmish so Wallonians don't care. She didn't even make it into the Walloon media.

>Wallonia and Brussels it is taken seriously
Walloons don't care about your flemmish "beauty". It's flemmish SJW's cramming this shit down your throats.

Too bad you guys have no snow outside or you could be doing something more fun instead of shitposting on /pol.

>Is this really the prettiest girl in Belgium?
No, but she's flemmish which values her chances of winning that degenerate competition higher.

Forgot to mention: unwritten fact that only "pure West Vlaamse meisjes" can win the miss heretic of Belgium price.

Fuck off Pablo, she's /ourgirl/.

>tfw no redpilled Miss Belgium qt gf.

>she's /ourgirl/
Translate flemmish media articles. She literally is taking the BBC in her gaped asshole. "my daddy works in africa" "I love africa how can I ever be a racist". She'd probably suck the BBC on pure flemmish live television VTM in front of all NVA SJW cucks.

Wallonians were complaining that Miss Belgium is yet again from Flanders

Which is a complete legitimate complaint since the last 4 misses were from Flanders.

Et alors?

Let it be clear I do not care personally who wins, they're all heretics anyway. But my personal non-interest does not change the fact that it was clearly rigged. The 2 favorites were non-flemmish yet the non-favorite flemmish won, little trouble here? Was it the other way around you'd probably not say "et alors".

No because I don't fucking care either. Like you say: they're all sluts. But I don't see a reason why they would "rig" such a thing in favour of Flanders... Irrc half of the votes are from the jury and the other half are via text message. So the Flemish girl just managed to mobilise more people to vote for her

What's the problem by calling a black man "nigga"? She didn't shoot him or chain him, did she?!

Pretty sure the shit symbol is simply the same thing as saying "shit".

Anyone who thinks that's racist is himself racist.

And don't tell me Belgians can't use the word "nigga" ironically.

It's mostly the shit emoticon the puts it over the edge probably

shower her with adoration. We need to let women like her know there's just as many people who love her for being based as hate her. Right now they just make their feelings more known than we do

Also, she's hot

>But I don't see a reason why they would "rig" such a thing in favour of Flanders
Because flemmish nationalism.

>half of the votes are from the jury
Pay them the right amount of money.

>the other half are via text message
Unless they use eID or any other asymmetric integrity check you can pretty much rig these votes if again you pay the right amount of money to the person in charge.

She is not based.

See

Can you proof anything of what you just said?

This, she's literally calling him a shitskin

She is not based. She's saying that it's "shitty" that he got in the way of her vain selfie, not that he's a shitskin.

I'm just making assumptions using rational observations. If you need solid proof then let's wait for the 10th miss in a row that is flemmish and ugly as fuck.

Pic related.

is this really the prettiest girl in holland ?

>being a brown gipsy
>mocking a nigga

what?

this. My white german gf left me for BBC.
I am a turk

Top fucking kek

She just mobilised more e-voters. There's no conspiracy behind all this to appease the Flemish or to stop Flemish separatism. I think there are better ways to do this (Walloons not voting for PS and PTB would be a great tactic in order not to piss of the Flemish) It's a fucking slut show and apart from some rich old men and angry fat feminists no one gives a fuck, neither in Flanders, nor in Brussels or Wallonia

that's the whitest looking black guy ever though. look at his lips, they are thinner then hers.

Well niggers literally are the color of shit, and more often than not smell about the same.

The shitskins are seriously triggered