Is Steven Crowder really antisemitic or is it a meme...

Is Steven Crowder really antisemitic or is it a meme? I haven't been watching him for a while but I can't support someone who hates jews.

nope

But Kikes DO have to go.

First the Muzzies
Then the Kikeys
Then the Cucktians
Then the ashes of the Kikeys again

>little gay ass cartoon boys

What did he mean by this?

Anime posters

people are still getting upset from anime posters
lol

I'm pretty sure he is a jew, and there's no way Jared isn't. Plus he's always jerking off Israel just because they kill some mudslimes.

This thread is now about Courtney.

Yea, he is one of the most prominent white supremacists there are. The guy has had 3 hour episodes devoted to the most efficient ways to get rid of Jews/blacks/muslims.

That is what I have heard. I haven't personally seen any of these videos but I have heard about them. Didn't David Duke say Crowder was too extreme?

Anime spammers are fucking faggots

Yea he did. Rumor has it that Crowder was going to live stream a lynching, apparently Duke taliked him out of it and cut ties with the nut.

true

anyway I thought this crowder meme never really took off
are you still trying?
it just seems like a weaker garrisson

He voiced a black animal character in Arthur cartoon show when he was a kid, top fucking kek

Are you serious? No way? I'm calling bullshit!

Obviously he didn't do it because it's illegal but he strikes me as one of those "go big or go home" type of Nazis. Idk m8

he's just an ideological masterbaiter no different than bernie commie sanders. The whole point isn't to actually do it, just to say you're gonna do it to get the edgy faggots on board. The fact that he likes to split hairs with anime posters describes the exact type of person he is.

Crowder is a Christcuck

Better stop talking about Steven "Turn the Jews into chowder" Crowder kiddo. He's too dangerous.

Steven Crowder used to write Timothy McVeigh letters as a kid.
Thing is, Crowder wrote him to call him a pussy and that he didn't go far enough.
Crowder is legit insane and I would not associate with him.

He carved 14/88 into his chest with a machete on a live broadcast. He licked the machete afterwards, that's when I knew he was just too extreme.

Crowder is an extremist.

Steven Crowder is pretty cool. I can't believe he actually got to say what he said about niggers on air last episode

>Complaining about Anime on a website dedicated to Anime fans talking about Anime (And other things on the side like video games or politics if they want to.)

W E W L A D

That quote.Those right there are word of a man with a spine.

TRS meme

It's a meme.
He's even more extreme than that.

If you don't like anime then you don't belong on this website full stop, no arguments it's an objective fact. Stop with the mental gymnastics.

what if I just dont care about it at all

yeah he's so anti-semitic he just has ben shapiro on his show all the time for shit's n giggles.

He can't be antisemitic and be Mark Levin's buddy.

he is /ourguy/

Anime is shit and if you watch it beyond some movies here and there you should kys

I've never liked anime as a genre but as a medium it's ok.

I like Crowder but he goes a little too far sometimes. He keeps Jared around just to cuck him on air every show because he's a jew

Keep your enemies close.

Crowder kind of sucks. He cherry picks most of his data to maje a point.

He really needs to dial it back and work on hiding his power level. Obviously he isn't wrong, but you gotta be careful with your delivery.

Crowder is honestly more extreme than Sam Raimi, and that's saying something.