YOUNG WHITE WOMEN BACKPACKING

Can someone redpill me on backpacking through shitholes like south America??

I know a girl who has dropped her career for 6 months to go live like a fucking gypsies and backpack through Columbia.

What the fuck is the purpose? To dismiss the perfectly beautiful country your people gifted you with and go admire straw houses and ugly trees in a foreign land as if theyre some pinnacle of culture..

Its fucking pathetic in my mind and i need some perspective on this.

Why do young white women hate the culture that their ancestors blessed them with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8huB-21TB3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won't even reply. That is low class shitposting, Leaf. Even for a Leaf. Backpacking is the essence of life and you know it.

Honestly, I think the best way to appreciate America is to go somewhere worse and gain an appreciation for what you have.

I am asking for perspective cuck, I can unerstand backpacking in Europe, somewhere with rich culture such as German. But to glorify niggers in SA, I cnt understand.
Care to explain or just call me a leaf?

If it takes you 6 months to get through Columbia you are shit. I made it across Texas in 2 weeks.

Rucking is fun and helps to build character with the suffering you will experiance.

they are trying to get raped
not even joking

>Why do young white women hate the culture that their ancestors blessed them with?
Modern culture is not the culture than their ancestors blessed them with.

Part of me thinks they crave the danger of being robbed or raped by nigger gangs, yes. Something they do not have to fear where im from.

all part of the virtue signaling rei subaru lifestyle.

fiki fiki Hans

>Something they do not have to fear where im from.
Yet. But we'll be accommodating them on that front.

(You)

Sophisticated way of getting out of responsibilities.

>22
>flunked out of uni
>cant hold down a job

Backpacking is much easier than saying "daddy let me live at home rent free so I can browse facebook and fuck John for the next 12 months."

>uhh I'm so not like the other girls
>I'm strong, powerful, intelligent, adventurous and can survive alone

as if niggers havent infested europe

>What the fuck is the purpose
>I want to "Discover" myself.

Basically she wants to get fucked by literally as many men as possible.

Because someone at REI or LL Bean realized they could make a fortune by overcharging women for smaller, less rugged female-sized camping gear, so they started pushing travel as 'liberating and empowering'.

So women spend $1000 on gear, use it once, then put it in the shed for five years until it rots and they have to get a new one because they didn't dry it properly.

Nature motherfucker. Different continent motherfucker.

to "find themselves" aka get some strange cock without any judgement from peers

To clarify
We have a lot of backpacking potential within our own country. We have mountains, we have the re sans on the ocean of the east coast.. I spend months hiking in the mountains in Alberta. Where if i by chance broke my arm, I will still at least be taken to a first world hospital and be covered, and did not have to fear a gang of spics robbing me for my visa.

red sands*

Sorry broken laptop keyboard.

Fake adventure.

Backpacking white women are the safest creatures on the planet, but they get to pretend they are on an adventure for the duration, experiencing "authentic" people n shit.

They keep to the safe areas, take salfies with filthy children for Facebook for virtue signaling and will bore anyone that wants to fuck them with the stories of their fake adventure.

>Can someone redpill me on backpacking through shitholes like south America??
Nothing will happen to you if you do it here. Hell, we do it too and its common as fuck.

There hasn't been a single Ted Bundy in Chile's history.

to do drugs and fuck niggers

white women care about these 2 things and their cell phones, and there isn't service down there.

They think it makes you a "intellectual"
And therefore smarter and better than ignorant people who haven't

Backpacking and all the "I love to travel" maymays are excuses for fucking like a slut with no shame in foreign countries. Almost all if not all women who share this "passion" are fucking hyperactive sluts. Virtue signaling is another component, but for the most part it's an excuse to be yet a degenerate whore.

I do not know a single backpacker that is not a filthy hippy liberal slut. They are so fucking deluded in their view that they have no culture and they are evil because muh white baddies, that they feel some sort of fucking attraction to go and be in the most dangerous spots. They mask everything under "I'm traveling" and shit like this.

Enjoy life=fucked by niggers. Notice how none of these vermin are traveling in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan...you get the drill. Always the dark-lands beyond the marshes.

>Germany
>rich culture
Sure if getting beheaded, mowed down by trucks, and letting Jamal dominate your 10-year-old daughter can be considered "culture"

Eat. Pray. Love.

This fellow burger gets it

If they're from a first world country and go backpacking in a third world country then they're in for a shock.

We shelter our women too much. They actually think they can fend for themselves.

Getting abducted and raped a few times as you try to make it through a shithole country will redpill them.

it's a necessary evil for the truly delusional ones.

>Notice how none of these vermin are traveling in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia

umm...this is where the vast majority of them backpack, along with south east asia (to fuck other white people).

Its not just women, but many leftists from rich countries tend to have a idealized view from turdworld shitholes. I have meet several of them, mostly euros, that do this around here and Africa and shit.

I guess at the end they also use this in discussions, like "I have been on this shithole for n months so my opinions on x are more valid than yours".

She wants to get fucked. Travel around. Try shitty food and take pictures for social media. Literally a hast hoorah before she starts her "career"

100% Africa and South East Asia in all cases that I personally know or heard/read about. Guess our experiences vastly differ. Still, whores anyway.

sex tourism.

No you numbnut

You live on planet fucking Earth. To not want to travel and see what it's like on the other parts of the planet that you never been to is to willfully be ignorant. In anyway, big or small, the experience will enlighten you and make you more globally aware.

And in terms of seeing savages still living like the old times, that is also important. It's a vehicle to the past, it allows you to appreciate human history, as well as what you take for granted every day in modern society.

Lastly, getting in touch with nature is important. Kids nowadays are terrified of the idea of getting their hands on some fucking dirt. If they so much as get their nice new expensive shoes dirty they'll be tweeting up a storm on their fucking iphone. It's good to inspire people to not be scared of going outside of their comfort zone.

Now leaf, you can stay in your little shitbox while a refugee is fucking your wife and your safe and ignorant of the world. It would be much better for the backpackers to never have to worry about dumb ass leafs getting in the way.

only people that go to africa are the one's that go and dig a well or w/e for charity. backpacking/partying = europe and south east asia.

It would be just leftists "I know better than you" that do this wouldn't it.

>And in terms of seeing savages still living like the old times, that is also important. It's a vehicle to the past, it allows you to appreciate human history, as well as what you take for granted every day in modern society.

TFW I have a abbo family living across the street from me

TFW I already deal with savages.

You have to understand that women don't want to travel within their own country

When women do shit like this they do it only for a few reasons:

1. Ego

When women travel to far off and exotic places they barely do shit once they're there, but being there allows them to brag about it on social media. When they post pictures of clear water beaches to their instagram or facebook it makes their "friends" jealous. It's a way of saying "look at me, my life is so much better than yours, you should love me because I'm interesting."

They do it for attention and to make themselves seem better than everyone, anybody can go and travel a few hours within their own country, they want to show that they have the means to go halfway across the world and then rub it in your face.

2. Cock

Women want to be able to slut it up and being in another country allows them the opportunity to do it without running into people they know and being judged. Why risk fucking 5 guys in your home town and having everyone know when you can fly to rome and fuck a new guy every day and come back like nothing happened.

3. Avoiding Responsibility

Why get a job when you can live off of your parents money in another country under the guise of "finding yourself."

Women don't "find themselves" when they travel, that's just an excuse that they took from men.

t. been to more than 20 countries and have fucked girls who were "trying to find themselves abroad"

>backpacking
Fancy way of saying they're searching for exotic cock to ride.

My city gets lots of backpackers. Dirty cunts the lot of them.

Pic semi-related, backpacking cucking story

note the entire "backpacking" is as white as antarctica

this is what it typically looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=8huB-21TB3U

>backpack a tiny bit
>WOOOOOOOOW IM SO CULTURED CANT WAIT TO SHOW STACEY AND TRACEY MY SELFIES LOL
>give up because its hard work and theres no iphone signal
>go and get SPICCED or BLACKED because youre in a no strings attached foreign country

Women are a meme

What city?

People travel to escape from the shithole they live in. But then traveling shows them there are worse shitholes in the world, which helps them to appreciate their own shithole a lot more.

This. Its ALL marketing. Especially marketing to make the woman feel different than other women. White women thrive on being the same but also being special somehow, thats why they are all fucked up. Trying to be two different things at the same time.

The men do it too faggot. I am from Chubut and I have met a lot of Israeli backpackers mainly, some Germans too. Believe it or not not every place in SA is like fucking jungle war zone Colombia and not everything in life is about rampant sex and drugs you fucking leaf

Cairns

>'liberating and empowering'.
This.

Also, pic related movie was shit.

>why do people want to explore other countries and regions

Are you faggots literally retarded? What's hard to understand about this?

I've been all over the world backpacking. It's one of life's greatest pleasures to experience other cultures and peoples and environments.

She probably went to SA because it's cheap as shit. I stayed in Nicaragua for months for less than $1k

I'm From Rural Vic, When I used to live in Melbourne I never really saw any Tourists.

Cairns was cool. Very touristy but nice. Congrats on your fun city

They go there to get raped (i.e. Have lots of sex that "isn't her fault")

this. travelling is fun, and there are probably more men doing it then women.

as usual all Sup Forums can think about is interracial sex in relation to everything.

>traveling in Europe
About 95% of American women that say they want to "travel" have Europe at the top, with Latin America next.
Hardly anyone goes backpacking in Africa.
People mostly go to Africa to do "charity" or to virtue signal to their friends.

>Carins
>City
KEK kek cough KEK. fucking bumpkin.

I broke up with my girlfriend because she wanted to go do this.

I was just so turned off that she would even find that appealing. I kept explaining to her that I'm not even interested in third-world travel because it's shitty, ugly and boring. I like to backpack in Montana, New Mexico, Idaho, and Utah. She hasn't even seen any of these places, but is OBSESSED with the third world.

What the fuck? Western USA is one of the most beautiful places on this planet. I'm not even interested in international travel because every time I get some extra money and time, I just go west immediately.

Now she's on some retarded 1-year "missionary" program traveling through all of these third world shit holes. She keeps uploading photos and it looks absolutely disgusting and boring. She looks exhausted and sick.

I'm at home fucking a girl with d-cup tits and a huge ass while I watch her pathetic "travel blog". It's pretty satisfying desu.

>There hasn't been a single Ted Bundy in Chile's history.
>the president literally has people thrown out of helicopters by the thousands

Why would you need a fucking Ted Bundy at this point

yeah id put africa below the middle east. no one goes there except "hardcore" travellers who have been everywhere else, 90% of these being males. most women are scared of travelling to places like that.

>I'm not even interested in international travel
you're missing out

but you did the right thing dumping her, but why are you following her travel blog

>not traveling the world
>leaf

Middle east isn't bad, especially places like the UAE.

This is the worst bait I've ever read

>fun city
>dirty backpackers
>chinese everywhere
>abos everywhere
>hot and humid as a motherfucker
Send help

Move down south East.

Needs link to travel blog as proof

Travelling is virtue-signalling and showcases a rich lifestyle. You are one of the "upper"-class if you travel a lot, secondly your social-conditioning is useless in these countries, you have to adapt and this is fun, thirdly women want to ride foreign cock

I think that USA are full of beautiful landscapes that deserve to be admired.
The backpacking is one of the way for admire them.

No, I have traveled internationally. It's interesting, but I simply don't give a fuck about "experiencing other cultures". I have more fun in western USA than any international spot I have been to.

>Why are you following her travel blog
I check back to it once a month so I can bathe in her stupidity and misery. She thinks she can come back to her high-class neighborhood and brag about how "adventurous" and "cultured" she is. It literally makes no sense because she's coming back to a point in life right where she left. She won't have a job, her degree is still worthless, she won't have a boyfriend, she won't have housing ect.

Meanwhile I've made a ton of progress with my business, weight lifting, fucking hot sluts, finishing my degree, saving money. What an idiot she is.

Definitely not bait. Everybody laughs when they say "user, why did you break up with stacey?" and I say "because she wanted to travel the third world and that's stupid".

There is nothing wrong with seeing the world you fucking sperg. While her intentions are wrong (she's probably a hippie slut), civilization is cancer and wanting to escape it is perfectly understandable.

Regards,
Ted K.

>Cuck calling the nigger a cuck.

Lol I didn't say I wanted to live there.

I was there for a week before going down the coast and I liked it.

Your entire country is literally nothing but Asians, Abos, surfers and rednecks. It could be worse

yeah so where's that link to that travel blog?

>asking him to dox himself
Iluv2travel femcucks get out.
>Travelling is virtue-signalling and showcases a rich lifestyle
/r/ing the video of the woman that toured China and would talk about how she wanted to visit the "temples" but really just spent all the time clubbing with the other American expats.

I'm the only person she's dated and she would know I'm shit talking her on an international vietnamese basket weaving anime board. She would love that.

Facebook / social media credibility

Women are focused on grooming and social capital. That is what they are pushed into biologically.

Hence backpacking in Colombia becomes huge social capital when talking with their friends. "Hey stacy, oh my god that reminds me of when I was columbia walking across the blah blah" and also for instagram/facebook because that is just envy/jealousy/brag central for the female brain.

It's 100% based around the results of female brains being focused on grooming so they get the best possible provider and also on social capital so they have their own power among women.

Hence female behavior is almost entirely based upon those drives to groom and also to have the social upper hand on other women.

>It could be worse
Yes, but you went home to Burgerland thankfully.

>Whole country
>Only visited Cairns

Uh huh. Tell me more Mr. expert on Australia.

They're laughing because it's fucking pathetic. The same way they'd laugh if you said you broke up with her because she likes Taylor Swift.

I think the western USA is the most beautiful place on earth but I still think you're stupid.

Unless she was a hippie too, then I don't fault you.

So you dumped her but you are still the only one reading a travel blog she posts on and she knows it.

Truth is out. Check and mate.

> been to more than 20 countries and have fucked girls who were "trying to find themselves abroad"
man im tryna find myself a broad every night know what i mean

it's more just to have fun to be honest.

it's true that the "experience foriegn cultures" is mostly bullshit beyond different types of food. travelling is fun though, if you weren't unattractive and too feminine to get laid, you'd enjoy it too.

>it's stupid

Lol, no it's not. You think I am going to sit at home and wait for her for a FUCKING YEAR while she gallivants across South America on a virtue signal tour and just wait and watch from the sidelines?

How fucking cucked do you have to be to do that? I am a 24 year old male. I was turned off that she even implied that.

The Appalachian Trail is pretty popular with wealthy people, many of them pretty young white girls.

You can try to scoop some hiker pussy if you like your girl on the wilder side. (She probably won't be a virgin unless she is accompanied by her father.)

If you want a down home girl, your best bet is to try to get a steady job in or near a town or city. The women will start to come to you if you aren't a total slob or a hostile prick.

What is a safe country for a 23 year old girl to go on a vacation alone?

I don't want to go to a place where it is a high chance of getting raped by shitskins, like in Africa, Germany, India, Sweden and similar. I'm more into culture and seeing amazing attractions, not so much partying, beaches, drinking, hooking up etc.

>a lot of Israeli backpackers mainly

You idiot, they cause the fires

japan

Can you not read? I said I was in Cairns for a week before going down the coast.

I was there for 2 months.

Also, I forgot about hippies. You guys have a shitton of those too, especially Byron Bay (obviously)

Some times I wish I was blue pilled and could live a stoner life in Byron Bay. It seems comfy.

Were you also traveling the world?

Biological drives of women:

Grooming, you will see this in gay men too for the same biological reason (more feminine brain in key areas)

Social Capital: Meaning being at the top of a social pecking order is extremely important historically for female survival.

This is why they are much more concerned about the social acceptance of their actions. For instance will avoid "nerdy" things much more or even socially stigmatized things like Trump to higher degrees (the hidden trump vote was largely women).

Basically any action by women is much more influenced by the social value of the action. So the better the instagram post seems about an activity the higher a woman would be to do it as compared to a man. For instance a photo on a hill in columbia with #columbiarocks is much more socially valuable than taking one at a nearby park.

The female mind is much more adapted to surviving off social capital as compared to practical ability like men had to survive off.

Gay men also exhibit these same drives in terms of wanting social capital and an emphasis on grooming

How would she know that I read her travel blog?

I dumped her, I'm fucking hotter women, and I'm 4x more successful than when I dumped her.

yeah but you're still full of shit

I feel you OP, I really do. Last years first 6 months that a 16yo blonde french girl came to live in my house to be culthurally enriched.
At first I tried to make fun of her by showing her "Green Inferno" It was very funny at first but then she would literally sit there and watch Mad Max Fury Road over and over and over, obvious was why.
In the last month she got herself a native lover and almost stayed to live here with him but her family convinced her otherwise.

Also, the agency she used to come here was literally filled with blonde young europeans.

I fucking hate white women.

weeb

I figured you'd go with her, for one. And for another I missed the part where she was leaving for a year my bad.

I'd dump her ass too, that's dumb. I don't even consider relationships of people under 25 years old "serious" anyways.

I guess I'm the stupid one ;_;

Korea, Australia, or Japan

No where. If you want to travel, travel with a man. You getting raped can happen anywhere, rapist find out youre alone they will be on you like a lion on a wounded gazelle.

so there's no real reason you cant back this up with the link.
There are only two logical explanations:
1. You're pathetic
2. this is all fabrication

Modern western women are completely empty and feel like they'll "find themselves" by doing something like that

Get the fuck off Sup Forums fag! Read the goddamn description and go to Sup Forums!