What is stopping Mexico from creating a nuke?

Tell me one reason, ONE REASON, why Mexico should not make a nuke right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/16/teenage-whizzes-invent-thermoelectric-spoon-that-heats-up-food-on-go.html
cnn.com/2016/05/20/americas/el-chapo-joaquin-guzman-extradition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/23/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-arms-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're all too lazy and stupid.

The wall is will be too high.

You'd be nuked

Not an argument

So nothing changes

Why? Nothing happened with NK, India or Pakistan.

laziness

>ONE REASON, why Mexico should not make a nuke right now
You have no delivery system, 'mexican intellectuals' can't even manage an air force, ICBMs would most likely explode in their silos

intellect

its full of mexicans

Because your unstable nation is not responsible enough to handle nukes. Hell, you people can't even handle a fireworks factory.

>Mexican intellectuals

Not an argument

We'll stop you.

High obesity rates and the fact that you're in a alliance with your neighbor in the North that has enough of them to blow the world up nice and good Pedro.

Why would we need ICBMs?

Even your POO IN LOO shithole of a country could do it.

How?

>alliance with your neighbor in the North
lmao

>>Mexican intellectuals

came here to post this, leaving happy

Correct, what I said is not an argument. It's a fact.

Mexico can't even make plumbing that can handle toilet paper. Why do you think you can handle, or even make, a nuke?

Mexicans are savages. They are so corrupt they would literally sell them to cartels and anyone. Why is Mexican culture so inferior, seriously?

>We'll stop you.

Why? What right does the US have to ignore our sovereignty?

Why do American cucks like to blame us for everything that goes wrong in our country, and then want to have a say as to how our country should be run under the same breath?

Except that shit is forbidden trumplet

Mexico lacks the scientific and industrial infrastructure to create a nuclear weapon.

Mexico is borderline what is called a "failed narcostate" -- which means organizations outside of your government (the cartels) control the day-to-day life and economy of Mexico -- definitely not a good foundation for joining the "nuclear club".

Why would cartels need nukes?
Why would the government sell the nukes?

Hint: just making a retarded affirmation isn't enough proof

The mestizo is triggered

Lack of intellectuals

Oh but we can

Still not an argument

Except that is wrong

:^)

>why Mexico should not make a nuke right now
It would somehow wind up "missing" after the few hours of its creation and wind up in the hands of a cartel, just because.

>Why would we need ICBMs?
Because obviously mexicans can't build a bomber, and it's not like mexico is a mudslime country

The question is, what is stopping you?

Most of the US populace as a whole most likely wouldn't care one way or the other.

>Mexico lacks the scientific and industrial infrastructure to create a nuclear weapon.
Wrong
>Mexico is borderline what is called a "failed narcostate" -- which means organizations outside of your government (the cartels) control the day-to-day life and economy of Mexico -- definitely not a good foundation for joining the "nuclear club".
That is also wrong

You're replying to me so they means you're extremely triggered
Want some cream to go with that butthurt?

>not an arguement
Yes it is mexican intellectual, you are too lazy and stupid. So prove that you actually can.

You'll get a tase of american freedom before the bomb is even finished.

Diabetus

Because you need to save the money on paying for he wall

Building a nuke is the easy part. Getting a delivery system is the hard part. As far as I know Mexico doesn't have the capability to deploy nuclear weapons unless they loaded it onto a flatbed truck and suicide bombed the target.

Also, we wouldn't let Mexico get a nuke. We don't care if India or Pakistan has them because they don't have any way of actually hitting us with them. America will not tolerate nuclear weapons in our own backyard. When the Soviets tried to deploy nukes in Cuba, we were prepared to start WW3 in order to stop them. Think about it. We were willing to possibly invoke MAD, causing the deaths of millions of people around the world, to stop nukes from entering our sphere of influence. If we were willing to fight the Soviets over the issue, what makes you think we would do any less for Mexico?

>mexican intellectuals

Seeing as the US is becoming actively hostile against Mexico I don't really see why we shouldn't get nukes

We can buy the delivery systems from any nation that isn't hostile towards us like China

Please reply.

>Why? What right does the US have to ignore our sovereignty?

This is actually a good question, Mexican. I have a head cold right now, but let me attempt to answer the question the way my professors once did:

Mexico's sovereignty comes into question because you're "unstable" -- you've had FOUR violent revolutions in one century. The cartels have immense and undue influence. Your government is well-known worldwide for being corrupt, with every official on the take. The US is afraid of Mexico becoming a communist country -- which is what happens to unstable countries with a massive wealth disparity and no middle-class. Armed peasants with AK rifles running across our border and killing our own citizens and destroying your own oil production does not appeal to the US.
THIS HAS BEEN OUR POLICY FOR ALL OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA FOR THE LAST CENTURY

But...as racist as we like to get on this board, take it all with a grain of salt: You could be a great guy. Your country has awesome tourism and lots of oil.

We don't need any of those. Ever heard of the border with the US? Or the Cuban missile crisis?

Doesn't look like an argument

That is exactly what I am asking, Amerifriend.

Like NK, Pakistan or India?

lel

Or not.

>Getting a delivery system is the hard part.
It would be if we weren't right next to you.

Simple. Laziness.

you can't even feed your people, Jesus

The real answer is that we'd stomp you into the dirt if you tried it.
Would anyone notice? No.

Like you stomped the middle east or vietnam? Man, those millions of muslims and viets already inside the US and those borders with them must have been hard to control.

see

What's stopping us is the US oil shills and US aligned Mexican politicians who shilled against nuclear anything after fukushima, that's going to change the moment we pick a non traditional candidate like the US did

foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/16/teenage-whizzes-invent-thermoelectric-spoon-that-heats-up-food-on-go.html

Probably because you are retarded.

Hard truths. Mexicans have no one to blame but themselves and their shitty government.

>Tell me one reason, ONE REASON, why Mexico should not make a nuke right now

We'll fuck your shit up.

Because nukes don't actually exist.

It's not a priority, I mean come on why we would want to build a nuke? For what reason?
Are we going to start a war or something? Build one so we can boast to south american countries? Just because?

I'm going to be frank. The reason you shouldn't pursue nuclear weapons is because we will bomb you back into the stone age if you do. Again, we were willing to commence nuclear war against the Soviet Union to stop them from deploying nukes in our sphere of influence. Mexico doesn't exactly have the upper hand in this bargain

You're right. Since you are conveniently located right next to us, you could theoretically smuggle a nuclear weapon across the border.

Which is exactly why America would become even more aggressive if we suspected you were working on nuclear armament. You don't necessarily need an IBCM or strategic bomber to deploy your nuke, so ownership of any nuke at all would warrant American aggression.

Criminal gangs would steal it for themselves. You can't even keep prisoners from escaping without deporting them to the US.

>Only close source of radiactive material are Brazil and Peru
>Implying any of us will sell you
>Implying Mexican """"""""""""""""""""""""Intelectuals""""""""""""""""""""""""

A cartel would steal the nuke, or just buy it from corrupt military officials.

Then they would use it on another rival cartel, or sell it to Muslims.

Either way it's bad news for Mexico. America would have to invade Mexico again and clean it up.

Well then do so and build a nuke.

But I don't think it is going to help you much. Ridding Mexico of Government corruption would likely be a better idea than wasting your time building a nuke.

You're a bunch of moronic spics with inferior genetics. Your intelligence is much lower than the average human which is why you're country is its current state.

Won't argue against that desu, but you have been no friend for the entire centuries we have been existing.

Seems like you are already doing it right now.

To piss off Americans. I can't see what other thing we could possibly do that would cause more butthurt than this.

Your country is already agressive toward us. I understand that it would get much worse, but I know that even if we didn't have them, Trump is not going to stop fucking with us.

Wrong

>Directly borders the US
>Tries to build Nuke

What could go wrong?

>Why would cartels need nukes?
To protect the NAP

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY MEXICO SHOULDN'T JUST END ALL VIOLENCE IN THEIR SHITHOLE EXCUSE OF A CITY JUAREZ??!?!??!

Really?

is that so?

well guess what
NOT AN ARGUMENT BITCH NIGGER!

Fucking mexican shit is too lazy to even make a half ass response.
NOT AN ARGUMENT

If mexico can build a nuke just like they can fix
Juarez, oh wait they deploy their own military
there like we do to other countries, and still
can't do shit. They're basically powerless

If mexico can't even win against their own country how tf do you think they could ever fight another country.

And the important thing is that we can build nukes :^)

>makes an enemy with border country
>What could go wrong?

>Like NK, Pakistan or India?
More like Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't know why we'd have that policy though, considering we can be nuked from around the globe at this point.

If it can't be sold at a Taco Bell or at a roadside vendor, Mexico can't make it.

>four violent revolutions in one century
And what of it? There hasn't been any revolution for a 100 years. You're just making up arbitrary shit as you go.
>cartels
They don't have ample control of the government, there are a few rotten apples in the government, or moles, but that's about it. You're probably thinking of local police, which certainly doesn't handle any nukes.
>government corruption
The corruption that goes here is on a different level than selling nukes, retard.
>mexico becoming communist
Lmao

Nukes are useful so we can implement the changes we want in our country without the threat of American meddling.

You already did. It's called your government's economic plan.

>Wrong

cnn.com/2016/05/20/americas/el-chapo-joaquin-guzman-extradition/

Why do we your prisoners?

Holy shit guys, one of them actually woke up from their 3rd midday nap to visit us.

If Mexico tried to build a nuke, the CIA would overthrow their government in 5 minutes.

If we want to change our country significantly, like legalizing drugs and ending corruption from foreign influence, it won't be possible to do it without nukes.

You and every American know that your government would label us a narco terrorist state the moment we legalize them

Also let's not pretend that most Americans aren't mouthbreathers who would be mad at mexico being able to defend itself, see These people don't even justify their position they just beat their chest and howl muh might makes right like a chimp

You lack both funds and international trust.

After you make it, you'd be under constant scrutiny across the planet and if you didn't immediately cave to UN interests or U.S. interests, you'd be repainted as NK-tier, and that's if the cartels that run the place don't take over the silo.

Given the current hostility towards Trump, the next 8-12 years would literally just be a repave of Iraq, just locally, and would result in annexation.

Actually it's 100% correct, you guys can't even build a working powerplant, you are not able to refine weapons grade nuclear material. Stop even trying or I'm getting ms13 to murder your family again.

Because you asked for them.

It would be interesting to see that happen in their backyard.

Like they did with Fidel?

Because nukes aren't real

>without the threat of American meddling.
That doesn't sound like a good idea, with or without nukes they will do as they please.
Nukes didn't work for best Korea.
But don't get me wrong it would be great to at least impose ourselves with the rest of latin America.

Why megumeme isn't real ;_;

>i hate mexicans in my own country, therefore I am going to bring them all at once

>After you make it, you'd be under constant scrutiny across the planet and if you didn't immediately cave to UN interests or U.S. interests, you'd be repainted as NK-tier

How is this any different from what Trump is doing right now?

We've had nuclear weapon capabilities for ~30 years now
We were planning on building a bunch of nuclear power plants but then fukushima happened and the oil shills from the USA took advantage of the situation.

Currently there's 1 nuclear power plant in Mexico

Funny how the most racist and retarded on Sup Forums are simultaneously the most opinionated

Cuba never attempted to build a nuke, also they had Soviet backing.

nuke the spics because 'murica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

In the 70s when the nuclear nonproliferation treaty was signed Mexico actually had two factories in Laguna Verde. that could enriched uranium but because of the cold war and the "Atoms for peace" shit United states made them shut down paying them 4 million dollars (a lot of money at the time). A lot of the physicist were "forced" to go to united states to give a detail information.It was kind of a scam because at that time United states didnt know where were the uranium natural pockets in the world were. Tt wasnt up until the 80 where they learned they were scammed by really smart spics.

>threatening the US in any way with a nuclear weapon
Doesn't sound like a good idea to me, Pablo.

>How is this any different from what Trump is doing right now?
And we're under massive scrutiny right now, buddy.

Another difference is Trump has expressed disinterest in becoming hostile with a nuclear superpower (Russia), whereas the only purpose of Mexico developing a nuke would be for some hostile purpose, which is where the scrutiny starts.

Also, if you think I'm joking about it being a repave of Iraq, you've got another thing coming. Mexico has a lot of untouched oil and the United States has a military that hasn't seen a legally declared war in over 50 years. Just skirmishes, boots on the ground, and mobilization. Any opportunity we'd get for a full-scale, land-based invasion where we'd be seen as justified we'd take with fucking gusto because we're full of a bunch of old bloodthirsty generals who don't want to die without a military success under their belt.

You don't need to waste money on self defense, nobody wants to take Mexican territories.

That is not Cuba having nukes. That is the Soviets having a base w/ nukes in Cuba.

And that almost lead to full out nuclear war, so not helping your point.

Average mexican is worse than a nuclear bomb, image the damage these drug peddling latina bastards mestizos create

Why would making nukes be threatening the US in any way with a nuclear weapon? Nobody is saying that we should nuke you, don't be silly. I am only saying that maybe we should have some of our own.

It would be interesting to see that happen in your backyard. Like you stomped the middle east or vietnam? Man, those millions of muslims and viets already inside the US and those borders with them must have been hard to control.

The soviet union were your enemies, we are not, are we?

>The soviet union were your enemies, we are not, are we?

It completely changes the power dynamic of the region. Mexico becomes a legitimate threat, should they ever decide to ally themselves with someone else.

Why would we do that I wonder?

While most states are legalizing weed? Unless you go pants on head retarded and legalize coke/heroin I think not.

. MExico almost allowed to let some submarines in united states sea land. once cant remember when

Won't reply to this one will ya, just keep ignoring Juarez you lazy beaner. maybe if your country could function without breast feeding off of us you would have a nuke already.

Well I'm clearly referring to all drugs, because legalizing weed alone does nothing.

Here's some food for thought, Mexicans have extremely low drug addiction rates, it makes no sense for us to ban drugs nor fight a drug war.

Guess why we're fighting a drug war that ravages our nation and slows down our economy growth instead of taxing the shit?

:^)

It has nothing to do with this argument, but here.

I don't think you really understand. Mexico has the least support of most of North America. Canada and the U.S. are obviously the top two, but the only countries you're particularly above in priority are shitholes like Venezuela. Your country literally relies on the United States for defense and survival. It's under the idea of the U.S. being super protective of the entire continent, if any of the countries get sacked, we act. The reason we failed in Vietnam is because of two things: Land familiarity and "ownership dispute," basically who runs the country. France, the Soviet Union, and North Vietnam were all up in arms about it. The only answer was to pull out before going to full-blown war with the USSR.

When you start to try and bite the hand that feeds and start building a nuke while telling off our current president, eyebrows start to raise.

People start to discuss how poor Mexico is, how much oil they're wasting, how they're run by criminals, how drugs are rife, how their "democracy" is corrupted.

Then comes debate over whether or not we should simply attack Mexico because they're arming up against us after having spoken ill of us. Our alphabet agencies may put up a couple of spins, make Mexico seem ready for a full-on attack.

Then we vote. Women vote for war.

Then we finally declare war, and then comes the invading and general facerolling because we've been building for land wars and precision artillery strikes for the past 40 years.

Suddenly the cartels aren't able to help because their main source of equipment was, surprise, the CIA they'd most likely shoot on sight now.

After about five years of this, Mexico is a U.S. "protectorate" like the Philippines. New constitution, bunch of new pro-U.S. laws, bunch of debate as to whether or not we should just colonize your ass.

Now, that's if you're lucky and we get a GWB. If we get a Teddy Roosevelt, you're going to all fucking die.

you asked why mexico shouldn't make a nuke.
Answer, they can't, Evidence they can't even clean up their own shithole of a country.

you don't even understand your own thread, but here

Well, the moment you finished the nuke, a cartel would kidnap it and proceed to cut the warhead on video.

because you have a criminal syndicate more well armed than your military

>creating a nuke doesn't require initiative or intelligence
mexican
warlocks

>People start to discuss how poor Mexico is, how much oil they're wasting, how they're run by criminals, how drugs are rife, how their "democracy" is corrupted.
They already do,

>arming up against us
Why would you think this is against you, though? We are your allies, and we would just be making Trump wishes true.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/23/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-arms-race

>blah, blah, blah

I perfectly understand, this is only a thought exercise my friend. But again, it would be extremely interesting to see that happen in your backyard.

Except that we can.

Wrong.