>currenthos yearos
>worshipping images

>mfw

>Muslims will replace us
Shut up you racist prick! They barely make up 5% of the population

You guys are just jealous of the BBC

Big Bulgar Cock

#ReligionOfPeace

Imperium Romanum Ain't free. The tree of law and justice gotta be litterd with the blood of Vandals. Silverius aka Goth Shitblood, an't my pope. He is a heretic whoreson, and probbaly German as well :DD. Constantinople and Rome, not Gaul and Germany ok. Praise Justinian.

We are better them Rome

I can't believe that xenophobic Emperor wants to build a wall along the Ottoman border.

Vote Trumpinian, he'll restory the lost glory of imperium romanum!

(((Visigoths)))

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT WE WUZ ROMANS THEM BLACKASS TURKS GON BE SORRY

Is a pretty concise history of the Byzantine empire. Fucking Balkans.

WHICH ONE OF YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS WERE AT MANZIKERT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED REEEEEE

Germanics pigs fucked the western empire now we have slav savages that want to invade us

Fucking barbarians

Pycь Tpeтий Pим ;)

I feel like the hate should be driven more at Venice/Alexios IV. I don't think Ottomans would have been a thing if the 4th crusade never happened

Let's not make peace with the Persians, it's not like there will be some unexpected common enemy to pop up randomly and destroy us both or anything.

Are you going to give us land this time or do we have to invade again? I want some "fun" times.

i'm sorry we were greedy :|

What's up guys

byzantcucks btfo

hello

>mfw this guy is the reason the ottomemes got so far into europe, probably the reason they memed all over the place

Daily reminder that Justinian's wars devastated Italy, instead of restoring Roman rule he wiped away the last vestiges of it.

>Me Belisarius
>Can't wait till Imperator Justinian rewards me with honour and glory for conquering lands for Roma
>Maybe I get to take back Hispania and Gaul would love to retire soon
>My this world is so pretty, such a beautiful sight

based

Emperor Justinian is a massive cuck. Lets riot at the games next week and overthrow his ass

>Mfw filthy latin's in great city of Constantiople
>Smelly Venetians set up stall by Hadrians gate
>Worship corrupt catamite Pope instead of ruddy bountiful Patriarch
>Latin jabbering in barbarous tongue today instead of the Greek of Alexander
>Mfw when I see red
>Decide to calm down go to the Games to watch some relaxing chariot racing. Have several silver pieces the blues
>Blues lose
>On way home Vagarian shoves in mud to make way for degenerate Latin
>Mfw
>Heretic Crusader pilgrims pillaged my neighbourhood
>Remove croissant
>Filthy latins
>Filthy latins
>REEEEEEEEE!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

GO BLUES

ERE was fucking crazy, man

were the byzantines white?

A
FUCKING
GAUL

meds

meds aren't white.

Sup.

ebin

>christcuck doesn't worship the old gods in secret ceremonies
>myopolos facestentine whenzoukis

WHO HERE /VARANGIAN/? EMPEROR GIVE US GOOD MONEY AND TIGHT GREEK PUSSY FOR KILLING THE SAND NIGGERS

WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED THE GUARD YET FELLOW ICENIGGERS THIS IS GREAT

BLUES RULE! GREEN FAGS GTFO!

Anybody got this Spurdo?

>tfw you capture 15,000 Bulgarians, and blind and castrate every one of them, leaving just 1/100 with one eye in order to lead them back home.

A lot of variations of this

>he doesn't realize that Greens vs Blues is a Justinian D&C tactic to keep taxes high

>mfw all the expanding by (((Jewsteinian))) was an excuse to get more tax revenue

serious question, do you guys think the Greek or the Russians will one day take Constantinople back?
i dont know how it is now, but before the commies rose to power, the russians were quite serious about removing kebabs from that glorious city

Doubtful. Both countries are in NATO, and there's more Turks in the city than there are Greeks in Greece

fucking greek pretenders REEEEEEEEEE

Hello my friends, seems like you're in a nasty situation
It would be a shame if that land goes to the turks, wouldn't it?

haha get a load of these goatfuckers! They actually think they can take Alexanderia! Reinforcements will be here anytime now and they will be btfo.

If we only find a way to build ships it's all over cucks.

>yfw have to rely in Nords to fight back against shitskins

Oh boy a FOURTH crusade? I cant wait for them to liberate the holy land for all of christendom and not totally fuck us over

However shall we backstab and undermine ourselves today~~~
I'm going to blind and castrate my nephew!

I'm just a tiny tribe. never mind me...

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ6wZ14PsN4