Brit/pol/ - "True Tories" Edition

>Nigel is live until 8pm
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

>Sharia May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=mb14pyIqosk

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnxdISzhxmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf
charts-datawrapper.s3.amazonaws.com/hwaIz/data
electmps-ukip.nationbuilder.com/elect_ukip_mps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for le mem spoe

Hopefully that wont work this time, since labour are in such a massive state of disrepair, also a lot of people voted conservative in 2015 because they were promised a referendum.

>thread wars

real

real

>5 countries
>includes Gibraltar
stupid woman

>I was just wo-ondering if you had gotten a p-phone call from the President of the Republic of Ireland

>

>Because

>Because of all the jobs going there

Don't split the threads YKTD and stop spamming.

Why all the thread splitting?

Fuck off kike.

>gibraltar being counted as a country in the same breath of wales norn iron and scotland

bwahahahahah

Sup Forums as a whole is being shit on today

New

New

New

New

Rampant autism

YKTD didn't get to be OP so is having a tantrum.

Join the "Slowly kill an autist" club today!
1)create a thread before YKTD
2)he spergs out
3)his lifespan decreases

It's other people doing the thread splitting though

The spam thread was made at 150 posts and spammed, and is made by someone whose open intention is to kill off Brit/pol/ by making it so bad that the mods vote to delete generals from Sup Forums

Seriously we had a brief period of respite from the thread splitters and now they've returned.

Fucking fuck off and die.

Hope you get a broken vodka bottle shoved up your kiddy fiddling arse tbqhwy

It triggers YKTD

Does Labour even have a Brexit policy?

No, you literally just split the thread and spammed your links.

I don't give a shit about you but don't start this shit as well you fuck.

Don't blame other people.
There was already a thread up and you had to make new one.
>b-but muh links!
No one uses the links.

Don't indulge splitters. Ignore their threads. Don't post in them.

>tfw you know you have to let her go

Everyone keep the 2 Britpol threads going at the same time!

No but they have a policy to ban the combustion engine.

No

Yeah you're right, let's just make a thread with no content and a picture of Karen. While we're at it let's just name it "/Brit/" since nobody discusses politics either.

>tfw you let her go but still miss her

t. YK CIVIC paki mongrel TD

youtube.com/watch?v=BnxdISzhxmA

YKTD's boyfriend

But you actually are a paedo

The other thread is literally lefty/pol/ sperging out. It's unreadable.

No they don't

Not at all, I just hate the tripfag drama created almost exclusively by anonymongs.

>tfw you date her sister instead

ah feels bad man

>not then giving a cheeky one to her mum or cousin

>tripfag drama created almost exclusively by anonymongs
Oh the ironing.
Just take your tongue out of YKTDs arse already.

STEP OVER IT

REAL

REAL

REAL

REAL

>paedo
Objectively wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children

who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf

Sky news poll says 51 percent support leaving single market

49 percent of people still think we should be in the single market.

Is OP's image supposed to be ironic? It's partially true, considering he managed to cut benefits, which I don't oppose.

Another Brit/pol/ civil thread war, fuck it I'm with the roundheads this time

It's only ironic because he's a liar

Fuck off nonce.

They may well not be prepubescent but their physical age is not always reflected mentally in their decision making capability.

Pic related is a true tory, Cameron has liberalised his party all by himself, it's ironic

>all by himself

Most of the MPs are fine with it.

>is not always reflected mentally in their decision making capability
Good evening tubmlr

Brexit won't happen. Either politicians will stall for years until they can rerun the vote to get the result they want or they'll pull out and enact laws to make Britain functionally still a member.

Good burger.

>tfw a yank mong understands the country's politics better than Redditors

Most were either silenced or had to quit due to massive losses against Blair's landslide, some like Philip Davies and Moggy are still around

HOW TO BEAT THE JEWS: A GUIDE

1. First new thread post made after 250 replies is the legit thread,
a) It must have a UK flag
b) It must have Brit/pol/ in the title, a news synopsis, and a relatively SFW image
c) Reply count can be found in the right hand corner at the top of the thread.
2. Ignore Tripfags
3. If you can't ignore them, reply only to challenge their position, do not make it personal
4. Do not engage in personal arguments
5. Ignore (1 post made by this ID)
6. Ignore the irony

It's true in the sense that the government clearly swung to the right after the Lib Dems were kicked out of government.

Btw, wtill calling this a soft Brexit, fag?

They already stated Parliament will vote on it. Numpty.

>the government clearly swung to the right after the Lib Dems were kicked out of government
Wrong

Only new thing they did were anti-liberty laws

> true tory,
Oh, fuck off. Tories would basically be unelectable if they had his ideology, even with Corbyn. Just like Thatcher converted Labour into something electable, Blair did the same thing to the Tories.

Tripfags are really starting to do my nut, lads.

In other news, failed my driving test today. Bit irritated.

>was inflation higher or lower on average compared to the previous government?
It was lower, but she wasn't dealing with the shocks of the 1973 energy crisis.

>Then I'll qualify what I said saying they were lower as a percentage of GDP. Isn't that true?
I don't have direct data to hand, but my intuition tells me that if public spending was higher as a % GDP and the deficits were in the same area, probably not.

>Still, I think it was better overall then it was under Labour.
In 1974-79, sure. But then it was always lower under Tony Blair than her, so if we're to ignore the influence of international events...

The previous government was dealing with a multitude of crises that lead to cost-pull inflation. She was not.

Furthermore, you see that fucking huge spike in 1973? Guess who did that: The BASED TORIES.
(Actually the Saudis, but since you want to blame and credit governments for international affairs...)
And 79? Couldn't possibly be the Iran oil shock...

charts-datawrapper.s3.amazonaws.com/hwaIz/data provides more complete data on inflation.

>Wrong
I guess cutting benefits was a swing to the left, right?

Holy shit, if you ever had valid points, (which you really don't), you would completely nullify them by expressing them in hyperboles.

what minors majors, i got 3 minors speed, positioning, mirror

What did you fail on lad?

Why have we got two threads on the go lads?

>Blaming tripfags for thread splitting being pushed by deliberate off-site raids whose purpose is to get Brit/pol/ banned
Good goy

Cutting benefits? Are you mental? one of the first things Hammond did was pump a billion into the welfare state to prove he wasn't mean

HEY BRITAIN

Have you left the EU yet?

The Lib-Dems oversaw benefit cuts too.

It's also horribly American of you to pick an economic instead of social example. Give me repeal of gay marriage before you tell me how the disabled need to starve to incentivise them not to lose their legs in Iraq.

That other thread is of a really low quality. Really makes me think.

You made yourself a sub-reddit yet seems as how you treat Brit/pol/ like one, be right up your street that m8

goodie meesta nigel farage

Yer. We left after elevenses.

>thread splitting being pushed by deliberate off-site raids whose purpose is to get Brit/pol/ banned
Maybe we'd believe you if you could at least show a drop of evidence, otherwise you just sound paranoid and retarded.

Lads donate to UKIP to help them in the Stoke on Trent by election. I've given £20 myself.

electmps-ukip.nationbuilder.com/elect_ukip_mps

The constituency is very working class and UKIP came second in 2015. Worth it imo

Lies.

>It was lower, but she wasn't dealing with the shocks of the 1973 energy crisis.
And how does that explain how immensely higher they were in 1979?

>I don't have direct data to hand, but my intuition tells me that if public spending was higher as a % GDP and the deficits were in the same area, probably not.
Pretty sure this graph also shows that that's wrong.

> But then it was always lower under Tony Blair than her, so if we're to ignore the influence of international events...

>But then it was always lower under Tony Blair
Can I blame that on a limitation to correcting the direction of the previous government? The inflation under Blair was identical to what it was under Major, though borrowing as a percentage of GDP were much higher under Major than Thathcher and Blair, but for deficits were being controlled by the time Major left office.

Donate your time, not your money, that will go straight to Neil Hamilton's fat pocket

It'd be an even sadder story if generals ended up getting banned because of a mad Rolloposter and Reddit tourists looking for revenge after I BTFO them so bad that they thread-split and shitpost for all time tbqh

>tfw elevenses is my breakfast

He live in a little fantasy world m8, thinks everyone else thinks the same way as him

Mentally ill

Donated £20 myself earlier and I'll be up there campaigning if I can.

2 Minor faults and 2 serious.

Was having a brilliant run until independent driving. Took the wrong exit on a roundabout (correct lane, mind you) and ended up in the right hand side of a dual carriageway and got blocked by a Coach coming up on the left hand lane. Then U-Turned back in the opposite direction and didn't realise the road went from 50 to 30.

Irritating thing is if I had just got the right exit, I'd have passed with one minor.

We keep thread splitting to try and get rid of you obnoxious cunts. Please just fuck off and scrounge off the dole quietly, you pathetic little wanker.

I'm in Aberdeen, I can't travel that far to campaign.

>The Lib-Dems oversaw benefit cuts too.
Obviously, not to the same extent.

>It's also horribly American of you to pick an economic instead of social example.

Pretty sure your country cared less about social issues than mine does. So go fuck yourself, bong :)

Dup possibly the shittest party in Britain, bunch of reprobates.

Also euro tax haven is our thing now

Highly subjective, maybe these threads need to die for a while considering the state of them. Nice to hear you chatting to Nige right now anyway.

That's what I said, you'd rather end Brit/pol/ than have tripfags around, and the former will be the result
Reckon if you told the other Anonymongs what your actual aim was they'd be a little less eager

fuck off subhuman taig