>Men want love, women want to ride the cock-coaster
Why the sudden change, goys?

We let women vote

Just because you think 1916 women were innocent, doesnt make it true

>1916
>Women are sweethearts

fucking
implying

Men have always wanted to Fuck now women let them without commiting so marriage is pointless. Women actually believe they have more to offer than their pussy and believe feminism is empowering.

Kek

women have to be selfish otherwise humanity dies off

Sup Forums delusion, blame karl marx for human biology

The 20th century was the century of the Jew, more than any other.

This along with birth control.

Ifgaf letting women run free was a great choice. I want to see the world burn even if my basement burns with it.

It's become more (((socially acceptable))) to act like a slut in public.

>1916
>If a woman ever got pregnant she was fucked.Her family and friends would disown her and she'd end up in an orphanage. He'd face no consequences.
>2016
>If a woman ever got pregnant he was fucked. Even if she didn't arbitrarily cry rape he'd owe her all his money in child support forever. She'd face no consequences.

Steve Sailer has this great explanation of how the earlier redpilling by HL Mencken & suchlike was a reaction to American servicemen getting out from under the thumbs of spinster-activists, suffragettes, teetotalers, and the SJWs of the day, and seeing a Muslimrein Paris that was uncontrollably happy to see American servicemen. It's cyclical, not constant.

>Men want love
It's brainwashing. Men these days have their emotional desires constantly emphasized as the most important thing in the world, and feel entitled to living a comfortable life where their fee fees are catered to.

Crying and throwing tantrums when you feel your emotions aren't being pandered to enough is the new normal. In 1916 you'd never see a man being all gloomy and butthurt because he wasn't "loved" by women, he just got on with making the best of his specific situation.

>sudden

Can we start banning these millenial faggots who keep spamming "ecelebs" all over Sup Forums?

Take this shit back to fucking reddit reported your faggot thread.

FPBP

They weren't sweethearts.

They were always sluts. see the flappers for how women who inherited money and thus have all thier material needs taken care of act.

It used to be they had to preserve their virginity and build themselves into wife material so that they could catch a provider.

Now they can simply extract from those providers via the government and they don't need to do those things to get money from those men anymore.

I think this unironically

you're fucking stupid.
the whole range of human emotions is perfectly normal, until it gets somehow politically staged in a PC culture fashion.

but why the fuck is masculinity always judged by how little you feel or how much of a soulless robot you are by weirdos like you?
it's just not right.

Wrong, men still want sluts

Only "men" want one woman, because they realized they can't have many

Men in 1916 were by and larger raised with a man in the house, so they learned to think like a man. By 1995 a third of all children lived in single parent homes.

Fpbp.

Me too user.

Men and women evolved to have different roles. The current year is what happens when you go against nature.

Take away their right to vote and take them out of the work force. I genuinely believe that it's the only way to fix this problem. Even then, it'll be a while before these girls quit acting like fucking men, such a turn off.

This.

Also, when the father is a beta the child will probably end up a beta wimp as well.

Muslim-tier thought

Durrrrr Juden.

>sudden
>100yrs
>sudden
>your entire post
Kek

Found the trans fag

>2016
>women are whores, betray the white man in favor of the brown man
>2017
>women are hanged everywhere for treason

By who, the nerds?

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Same