ITT:

ITT:
>we are in a parallel universe where clinton won the election
>clinton is getting sworn in on friday

how is Sup Forums reacting?

There is no parallel universe where this happens.

It's okay because it's an alternate universe and I've got qtgf.

getting ready to #Shatterthatglassceiling

Get the sniper ready, boys. This is for pepe.

I still feel like I'm the one living in an alternate universe.

Who #warwithrussia here?

>wake up
>put on apology tshirt
>put on cuck cage
>pull up unisex non binary pajama pants
>turn on Her TV
>"new muslim refugees have started raping and beheading, but it's okay, at least we aren't racists ;^)"

I can't believe the Chinese hacked the election. This is so fucked.

Masculinity is dead. Democracy is a failure. Let's move to Russia.

fuck YES

this is history! #imwithher #fromstarttoend #lovetrumpshate

can't believe trump killed himself! cuck! sad!

>regular uprising threads and commited dates on Sup Forums and /r9k/

World War 3 when?

indeed, i have sources that tell me barron jumped in a river and died as well. tragic... NOT

We'd see the real reason for why the military has stationed 10 Aircraft Carriers just a stonethrow away from Washington

We would all be liberals in this universe

In this universe, we are already 57 days into World War III. Nuclear war already destroyed half of europe

>there is a parallel universe somewhere where Jeb is preparing his inauguration speech right now

Bernie should be the one swearing in. Cheating Hillary stole the election. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

say it with me...

it's called the low energyversum. Sun not shining there. Only jittering.

>#lovetrumpshate

Welp, it's only now after looking at it again that I think I read it the way they intended, and not as Trump's hate.

6 years in you hear you're coalburning jewess mom scream Jamal, Tarnell and Mohammed while your dad sits there and slaps his little kosher around. You walk in and say "why are these niggers in our house" but then you realise the NSA is watching you and then you have to pay the word tax which only for the low price of 1 bitcoin.

>In 3 days we will all be saying Madame President
>this kills the Drumpftard

It's not even friday and we are already at war, I can't believe we were dragged to war against Russia and China because everybody wants to do her bidding.
I can see the chinese ICBM through my window, I guess this is it boys hopefully I can reincarnate in an alternate universe were based Trump wins the election.

Western civilization would be dead. I would give up the fight and just stop caring about politics. Globalism, feminism, neo-conservatism and neo-liberalism would have won, the nation state would be crushed, probably never to return. Four more years of Obama and even worse borders would have certainly led to more 3rd world immigration, and that would have resulted in a completely changed country from the inside, never to see true conservative policies or greatness again.

Electing Trump, this economic nationalist who's strong on immigration literally saved America, and hopefully it will save the West before it was too late.

I can't stress this enough, we may have saved the West by voting in Trump. Ideally I think we should have made Buchanan the president in the 90's, but better late then never I guess

I find it weird that he would have chosen suicide by gunshot to the back of the head

hand on knock on the door

Well, only the best can win, she won so she's literally the most superior person on the planet. The victory is a trait of alphas and superior races,so is she.. dare I say it... our girl?

FAKE NEWS
SHE ONLY WON BECAUSE OF THE ILLEGAL VOTES

But you don't live in that universe

TRUMP WON FUCKER

TRUMP WON

Now Kill yourself.

More of these?

>Hillary elected
>sold off my portfolio
>Downsize as far as I can, consider van living
>Look into serious tax shelters for the cash from my investments
>Pray Putin has a level head and doesn't fall for her baiting for war
>Consider taking up drugs finally. Stoned in a van in a national park sounds better than a society run by that cunt
>Commence dropping out. See ya in 4 years.

It scares me to even consider it, so I'm going to have a nice cup of tea instead and pretend you never brought it up

I don't sit in a Pizza place planning terrorist attacks.

pol would be deleted

>mexico nuked
and nothing of value was lost

>free guac for everyone
hmm

Make america true communism

Heavy shelling today, cut short by a bombing run by somebody's drone though we're not sure who. Haven't heard anything out of the Mason/Dixie front in three days, the Loyalist guard must be giving our boys hell down there. Yesterday a runner brought a rumor that another Nat Guard battalion was breaking away to join up with us, but nobody's heard more on that.

This, how'd trump do it? Day before the election people talking about how Clinton was about to win all the battleground states and possibly Arizona,Alaska,Georgia and Texas yet she failed to even hold on to """"The Blue Wall""""

Clinton never even set foot in the so called "blue wall" except for PA for a bit if you consider that part of it. They thought all those states were sewn up already.

By rural and suburban retards

Also Alaska is never going for a Democrat, Georgia is extremely unlikely, and the only way Texas would switch is because they import millions of Mexicans (aka Democratic voters).

Stationed in Hawaii here, we finally came to an agreement to join the resistance, had a couple firefights but only like 1000 people died a across the whole island. Most of the Air Force and Navy is staying behind but they're transporting the Army (of which I'm a member) and Marines to California to reinforce San Diego, and take San Francisco and LA.
My Brigade is moving into Norcal to split the loyalist supply lines and relieve some pressure off JBLM and take Oregon. Hopefully the local freedom fighters are good men

Oh, god, you're making me shiver. The idea of the press being vindicated for all of their fuckery with her winning...it's bad enough with her losing, but if she'd won, I honestly think we would have been firmly on the way to living Brave New World, for real.

People just don't get what a bullet we dodged. I don't think much of Trump, he has a lot of work to do to get my respect and support, but I'm glad he won. I wasn't celebrating when he won, I just said "Thank fucking god", because the idea of that cunt as President is just too evil to contemplate. She and her kind started race wars just to win an election, and was rattling her sabre to go to war with Russia, an idea considered insane by anyone with even a shred of common sense.

It would be either Brave New World, or a world caliphate, if she'd won. The literal end of the white race.

SF and LA are lost causes, if you have control of a sub just nuke those centers of degeneracy.

>getting ready to #Shatterthatglassceiling

I'm used to left liberal freaks ruining this land i know and love. I fear for trump's life. This election feel's so much different from any i have witnessed. More like a regime change. I trust trump, but these people will never stop, liberal's will never stop, so fucking pittifully brainwashed, to blind to see.

Correct. You can take over anything north of Napa from Davis, and south of seal beach from San Diego. Although it would be fun to take Treasure Island and shell SF. They even have berths there to fit carriers, so getting ships in, no problem.

Just get into the mountains, and cut off the water. LA and SF will be suppressed easily. The inhabitants can be put to work repairing any damage from shelling.

And lose the warmwater ports?!
No the navy won't allow that.
Besides I don't make decision I'm just an E4.
San Diego is taking an asswhooping, but the Marines say that their boys have killed so many loyalists that they're literally climbing over their own bodies to attempt to take the base.
San Diego will hold.
LA and SF are too strategically important to nuke.
We lost Fort Irwin by LA too quickly, and the loyalists are using the arms there.
We haven't heard anything from Travis A FB near SF, rumor has it #theyrewithher.

Wisconsin reporting in. We'd have been dead already if based Clarke hadn't nuked Milwaukee when the chimp outs first started breaking out
I'm heading north to the UP, stay safe

I actually destroyed that timeline.

It's why we're here now.

You're welcome.

How'd Clarke get a nuke? Is he ok?

It's not over, but understand one thing - as amazed as we are he won, they're 100 times more amazed. They were taken completely by surprise, and they're in disarray right now, and it will only get worse in the next couple months, as they feed on each other trying to blame someone for her losing. The time is ripe for the Repubs to entrench and keep a conservative lock on government for a generation, like the dems did up until the 80's. But the GOP is not in good shape. They fought Trump, too.

Maybe he's just what we need - a non-professional politician to cut through the crap, get shit fixed, and let the libs cry themselves to sleep while doing it.

We can only hope.

Honestly, this has been coming since the 60's. Reagan started the revolution, but his successor was the wrong guy, at the wrong time, Bush Sr. just collapsed and gave up, and got us Clinton, Bush Jr's incompetence got us Obama.

Maybe this time, that cycle will be broken.

Around November 10th Russian Hackers got ahold of a convoy heading towards chicago, possibly because it's so well defended. The fifteenth is when the riots broke out, Clarke was caught in a Korean shop when they started. That's when he called the airstrike, on himself.

Travis would never go with her. The college freaks in town might spread rumors like that, but those flyboys know the score. A couple of slipped payloads onto campus (oh, sorry, was that your administration building?), they'll be back in the game.

When are you sad little drumpfkins going to wake up and realize that drumpf was just a clinton plant to ensure she got elected?

Can't you see when you've been played? Ahahahaaha

>popular vote doesn't matter it's the number of seats you get, we all knew the rules, hillary would have campaigned differently, election wasn't hacked

Thank you Bog

God damn, a true hero.

If the Republicans play it right they can pick up more seats in 2018. Though I'm a little worried about what kind of shit they'll pull if they get enough for an amendment.

A plant wouldn't shoot himself in the back of the head 5 times.
I hear Cruz is down in Texas Leading delegates north to Dallas, they might try to secede if they can clear out their cities.

I'm just saying what I heard, they have a lot of air national Guard there. And it's proximity to Sacramento and SF make it a prime base to hold.

Buy gold. Its going to crash soon. Do it now. This is your last warning.

FBI SOON

No not correct, nuking is BAD
The loyalists would turn them into martyrs and we don't need that right now.
But taking the mountains is the eventual plan of my battalion, we are going to be supporting a brigade from 25th ID to rescue fort Lewis, WA and hopefully starve the California's into surrender.

Are you Air Force brother? Where you at? How goes the news on your front?

Propaganda. Right now the big drive is to shut down the port of oakland - the teamsters have demanded so much money, even Hillary can't afford to bribe them, so there's opportunity while they're backed up. Mine the harbor, and patrol outside of the Golden Gate - nothing in, or out. There's so many Chinese cargo ships idling off the coast, the navy will have a turkey shoot. What's Hillary gonna do, wave an angry fist at the carrier offshore?

Freedom fighter. Just carrying the news from the flyboys. Don't give up on them.

She only won because Bernie Sanders ran Independent and took all the independents away from Johnson. I mean, winning with only 35% of the vote in each state? In heard of.

Buchanan would have been based as fuck.

but what if clinton was our savior? what if she know about the plans and tried to sneak in by acting like that??

I think Madame president is sexy as fuck. I wanna go down on her.

Either way what do you think happened to them? They've gone dark, we get hourly reports from Fort lewis, and the marine base in SD, we GOT hourly reports until fort Irwin fell, but we haven't heard anything from travis, like NOTHING.
get them to send something, a message in a fucking bottle, ANYTHING. they're thinking of shelling and doing bombing runs on it.

As far as the chinese, subs have already started sinking their cargo ships, and we have like 12 subs in the Pacific that have already destroyed like 20 combat ships, their only carrier, and dozens of supply barges.

FUCK
RON PAUL IS DEAD
Niggers massacred every white male within 200 miles of Dallas.
Santorum and Parry are probably dead too

Not if you want your breath to smell like Red Lobster.

Man. I can't believe she won. It's weird how almost every major news outlet and magazine company was already posting and selling merch that said she won like hours after the polling stopped.

It's almost as if they wrote and printed that stuff up way before we'd know she won. Can you imagine? Ha! Well, it's a good thing she didn't lose, otherwise that'd be really embarrassing.

Shy Tory Factor

*perry
Chinks made a mistake coming after us with their "navy".

If you're on the west coast, make way to Newport, Oregon.

There is legitimate cause for an uprising. Imagine if Trump had won. Things would be so peaceful.

>At the Western Front, enemy stopped coming for a bit, low ammo.

>Ask me anything

Something along those lines

We saw that episode, it's like all there but ours: ends in near immediate nuclear apocalypse. Many such cases in all timelines but the current one. Sad!

What?!
What happened to Fort Bliss? Fort Sam Houston? Fort Hood?!?

Where is Rand?

Thank God they have no force projection.

He cared more about America and the American people then that caustic selfish bitch who only cares about her power level.

The MSM was just too stupid and biased to see what was happening right in front of them.

Western front fighting towards the west, or are you with the military fighting east?

I just shoot the blue helmets...

Can't believe they called in the UN. I am trapped behind enemy lines and waging Guerilla War.

Send help to Rocky Mountain National Park.

In that universe I'm a qt 15yo Aussie horse girl, so it's fine.

He was a prophet desu. We should have listened to him in the 90's but perhaps he ran too early. Everything he wrote about in his books is coming true though

ITT:
>we are in a parallel universe where Trump won the election
>Trump is getting sworn in on Friday

how is Sup Forums reacting?

>The nation state crushed
If only. Next to the Clinton Foundation, the modern nation-state is the most corrupt institution in existence.

Except for New Zealand and Canada of course.

I'm not on Sup Forums by this point. The country is in armed revolt. The millions of backwood hilljacks are already raging war with the city cucks

PACOM commander made calls to Indonesia and India and they're pulling their troops bsck, most UN troops are turks at this point.