Really fires up those neurons

Other urls found in this thread:

buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-twitter-accounts.php
devumi.com/twitter-engagements/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is extremely offensive to my people and I demand an apology from her.

that's our word.

>saying nigger is wrong
>saying its equivalent is encouraged

>whores having opinions
yeah, made me think

good luck with your comedy act you dyke.

Almond status: activated

Hillary supporters don't like it when you call them niggers.

Which is why I call them niggers.

Finally, an n-word that bothers niggers.

Objectively unfunny. Women are funny maybe 1% of the time.

>they start calling us nazis
>just like they've been doing for the past eight years
lol this is why women shouldn't be allowed to think

This.

A woman thinks she is being funny if she swears a lot, or just talks about having a vagina and all of a ka-ray-zee stories that entails.

Women try to be funny by appealing to what they think men like and what women want to hear and fail at both and manage to do neither.

But I'm a nazi...

>you can't call someone nigger you nazi
the mental gymnastic again

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

i laughed at it. maybe youre just an alt right dweeb?

>calling someone a nazi for acting like a wannabe natsoc is the same as calling everyone with certain looks i dont feel good about a nig

And how did calling us nazis turn out again?

NAZIS DETECTED IN THIS THREAD

The reason I'm a Nazi is because I was called one.

like calling everyone with certain thoughts i don't feel good about a nazi?
niggers are calling themselves niggers among other niggers
Nazis called themselves Nazis among other Nazis
it's not like either of these is supposed to be an insult
unless you put it within a very very narrative context, or whatever fits your needs during a (((conversation)))

IMO women are unfunny because they're so insecure that they have to explain their jokes to the audience

Doesn't bother us one bit

Over 60 millons of Nazis on USA, Hitler win.

>Insult voters
>Get angry when your side loses vote
Every
Single
Time

but i'm ok if you call me a nazi

I'm no Nazi. But I'm damn close to just supporting Nazi's and let them clean up the liberal trash.

You mean certain genes which make them ugly and stupid

>well if I am going to get the flak for being a nazi
>I might as well have the benefit of actually being a nazi

>people who never would have become nazis are now nazis

Good move, dems.

>calling us nazis bothers us
Nope

protip: Nigger is a breed of human. All blacks are niggers.
The whole meme of
>Difference between black man and "niggers"
was started in the 90s by comedians that wanted to be edgy and use the word nigger but not seem racist.

Cool pasta man

>be covert nazi
>get called nazi
>feel good inside but need to act like I am mad

Maybe you're a wasteful feminist cunt

Niggers calling white people who aren't Nazis Nazis. White people turn into Nazis after yearsbof being called Nazis. Its like niggers want to create their own suffering.

Nazger bait

For a women this is incredibly impressive. It is a joke in structure even if not funny.

Can we bring back segregation now.

Oldfag here, reporting for duty.

It is time. I know you've lost your way Sup Forums. I am here to save you, and take you back to your days of glory.

THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW ON TWITTER.

For you newfags, cancers, and mobileposters: this will catch you up to speed with how we used to do things around here.

STEP 1: Make or Buy a Fake Twitter Account (you can buy them here, like $20 for 2k accounts = buyaccs.com/en/buy-bulk-twitter-accounts.php
- If you want to make them, try smspva.com for phone numbers, you can also try a free HUSHED account. Be sure to make and verify the account on a mobile device, otherwise Twitter will give you a verification call instead of text)
STEP 2: Use software or just buy automatic engagements(automatic retweets and likes; it costs like $20 per month for 100 daily retweets and likes that will get spread across your tweets randomly = devumi.com/twitter-engagements/)
STEP 3: Go to trending hashtags and post there. The automatic retweets/likes will push your tweets to the top of Trending hashtags on Twitter for all to see.
STEP 4: GO, GO, GO

(DO NOT BE A RACIST CUNT! We don't need to stoop to their level. Make your alias a black woman and concern troll them directly. Reply to the top tweets to celebrities, and you'll be the top response with your retweets. ONLY USE ACTUAL STATISTICS LIKE BLACK on BLACK CRIMES being 90%+ of murders or other things that DESTROY the liberal narrative.)

Need proof? This idiot publicly does it on his own personal Twitter and measured the actual click through traffic and it's off the chart(ignore clickbait title) - www.inquisitr.com/3793745/donald-trump-growth-hacked-russia/

I'd rather be a Nazi than a rug eater.

This. Always love seeing the irony in the double standards known as liberal logic.

They've been calling us nazis for the entirety of Obama's administration and it got orange businessman reality tv show host elected president, let them keep on doing it.

Now that's how you paint the target.

bumpf

I thought that was funny. AMA.

I don't think Trump supporters care at all.

Also, did she just say that it's fine to call blacks niggers?

it bothers me to get called nazi because its so varg damn ignorant and when its used as some broad derogatory. it literally says " haha look at me how stooopid I am xDD"

It should be illegal for non-nazis to call others nazi

bitch needs a helicopter ride