Tell us what you study and why

Tell us what you study and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

vacature.com/nl-be/carriere/salaris/Wie-verdient-het-hoogste-startloon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also forgot to ask what the best studies are in your country to improve your country*

I went to college ten years ago and it was useless. Today on my spare time I study medicine and chemistry just out of curiosity. It's pretty cool to be able to make home made aspirin and penicillin, among other things.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

non countries

thats not true

Engineer (burgie) in electronics. I just love building stuff. If anyone wants to improve Belgium, I suggest they study maths, physics, chemistry or become an engineer.

Chemistry has my attention right now too, looked trough some demands in work fields of chemistry and it is pretty huge. Also well paid!

Computer Science because it's the only thing i'm good at.

The pay is great and it's a huge industry in Belgium indeed. Remember, you can also become a chemical engineer (just shilling now). Good luck, whatever you end up studying. Also, nice numbers.

Philosophy for bachelors, planning for education administration for masters and phd.

Why?
Becuase no one teaches critical thinking skills anymore. It will be the downfall or society as we know it.

Sikhi, because I can.

Is the pay good?

Industrial mechanics because I'm smart and like working with my hands and having money

>a literal faggot thinking he's better than someone else

i study buttholes on the internet because i wonder what they smell like and why

What's that? Study of Sikhism?

Still studying now, so I don't speak from personal experience. Vacature did a survey a while ago though, and their conclusions were that only people who studied medicine or pharmaceutical sciences earned more.
vacature.com/nl-be/carriere/salaris/Wie-verdient-het-hoogste-startloon

You're also pretty much guaranteed to find a job, only 0.2% of graduates don't find a job within a year after graduation.

y does this picture keep showing up today it really disturbs me. Delete it!

Journalism.
I want to be a journalist. Or a tech writer.

>that pic
OK I've got an erection, but now what?

Study thermal engineering, did a lot work with thermal interface materials. Fun stuff.

Also, I study Biochemistry. Was looking at health careers, now I just want to graduate and learn a trade or something. 3 months till that happens.

International relations, history, sociology. Because after the inevitable societal reset I intend to rule.

Biochemistry because I was good at Science in High School and bought into the whole "You need STEM degree to get a job" but I grew out of it and now hate having to memorise proteins and organic structures all the damn time. Wish with all my heart I could study History and Politics and Economics and Philosophy.

I studied Ecology because I was into the environment and animals and I thought I could get a job with it. I care a lot less about all that crap after experiencing a few years of un(der)employment after graduation. Right now I'm taking a course I could have taken out of grade 12, to get a certificate in something that will actually get me a job. Feels bad to have that student debt looming over me when I could have done this instead years ago. I could have been accumulating wealth and experience all these years but everyone kept telling me "go to schoooool" and now I have 4 years of debt.

Well that's what I get for listening to other people. and not having the balls to do what I want to do, or to explore my options. I doubt that 18 year old me would have made a good choice anyway, so that is some solace...knowing that I would have fucked up and wasted money anyway.

I'll say this to younger folks, you are going to school do something you'll enjoy learning about -- not something you think you can get a job in, because chances are you won't get a job with your degree anyway.

Molecular biomedicine, which is a research-oriented masters.

Nice to see so many biochems up in this

Chemical Engineering

For shits and giggles to be honest, just want a title that makes me sound smart.

Oh come on, it's not that bad.

currently doing my masters in economics, I already have degrees in political science, philosophy, and economics.
I enjoy understanding how the world works and history in general. Not bad for money either, plus I can just become an academic if I get too lazy to enter the real work force.

>Industrial mechanics

Been doing this for 11 years now. It's not bad. I only have an associates though, so my online bragging rights are limited.

Law. Because I'm a goid fit for it. I don't actually have any interest in going to college.
I'll probably graduate, make some money, then go innawoods and become self sufficient.
Any field that isn't a social science. Law with the intention of becoming a prosecutor is probably the most useful. The exams are hard, there are plenty of spots left for the job, and the country's biggest issue right now is corruption.