What the fuck is wrong with the human species?

What the fuck is wrong with the human species?

Hitler lost the war.

Hitler and the nazis were decadents

A mutation several 1000 years ago created niggers and jews and mudslimes.

Whats wrong wit Sup Forums?

I wanted post a pic of pepe, and another one got posted.

WTF

but ideas never die

His ideas were garbage

And they weren't even his ideas

This one time my sister made eye contact with me and I thought it was sexual so I made a move for her wee wee kek. The only downside was that the dog was eating peanut butter and smacking his tongue, so my boner was only reaching half staff for the day. I did say a silent prayer for it to jump up and start to lick her cooter but it went to the kennel and laid down. I went outside with all 12 inches erect and started to mow the lawn. It was a tough day but in the end I got to see a bear so I farted really loud in the kitchen.

Can someone unironically answer my question?

Im creeped out.

Stupidity isn't selected against.

I wanted to post a pepe once, and instead it posted some entirely different picture that i don't even have on my computer.

not sure, has happened to me once or twice.

YES WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

WTF

Liberalism

i almost answered NIGGERS but then i thought twice and realised you asked about the human species

We ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil before we were allowed to. We weren't ready.

same here, i am being harrassed by illuminati / jesuit priests in real life so i assumed it was just them.

Can someone explain what these two are arguing over...I really don't think they got there pictures mixed up

>I'm sure you are

As always the answer is niggers.

(((You)))

I wanted to post the picture again, maybe temp file got messed up idk?

chan says file exists already, download file, different size and resolution.

why is pepe covered in noodles?

Putler hacked you

database error that has existed for literally a decade

you posted an image at the exact same time, down to like the millisecond, as someone else did. So your images got swapped.

If you look around long enough you might find your image in another thread or another board with some other guy wondering wtf happened to his image

I hate Taiwan posters

me too

Jews

pleasure principle + civilization

I forgot to add

t. oldfag

Define wrong

This...I've had that issue before...it's not common but it's not muh illuminati

Humans are nothing more than a colony of ants in a space mans game. He stopped playing with us when we killed his son or some shit.

sounds like you need to take your antipsychs.

Thanks mate.

I believe that we are very close to the point where Source simply pulls the plug on us.

Probability.

There are countless ways in which the world can be fucked up, but only a limited number of ways that it can be peaceful.

Kind of like a broken egg. You can break it in 20,000 different ways, but you have a much harder time putting it together again.

Nothing.

Buy a new egg
>much like the sun will expand and make the earth not habitable
>but Mars is

thats the "official" story.

Your a official cuck

I hate moloch

Good times and weak men

russia still exists

its also the correct story

the pope is harassing us all, mate

kike

Hi Mossad!

We thought up morality.

good post

Fucking leave faggot
Hold me user, we still have great lulz but it isn't the same I want to go back, I need to go back.

No idea. I just lost faith in humanity about 5 minutes ago. Went off some some bitches who were laughing at a vid of somebody flushing a live hamster down the toilet. All they had to say was 'begoneee ugly azz nikkkaaa oh dear'. Fucking rich white girls. Makes me sick.

Fuck facebook and fuck sociopathic women.

Our biology is ancient, our institutions are medieval, and our technology is god like

Degeneracy

boo hoo a fuckin hamster.
Grow a pair

The old gods left Earth.

Too bad your mom didn't flush you when she shat you out, dumbass toothless fuck. Have some god damn empathy you fucking NIGGER

Fuck of British ayy where full

go back to twitter vegan faggot

Well, I wouldn't expect somebody from a shithole like Colombia to have any empathy anyway. You scumfucks probably eat hamsters for food.

If you don't have the capacity to take care of a small defenseless animal without killing it, you should be sterilized. We don't need any more crazy fucks drowning their babies. Sorry that I'm a human being and you're a shitskin animal. We just see the world differently.

Also, the dumb whores I was speaking with are the exact type of trash that you'll find littering social media posting SJW shit so go neck yourself 3rd worlder

drowning a baby=drowning a FUCKING HAMSTER

having empathy for hamsters rats and ticks as opposed to other human beings is just another sign of how decadent our society is becoming

>Nothing.

>It's always been like this.

>Now get out of the way, flesh unit.
>Your robot overlords are a comin' thru...

The problem is humans are too closely related to apes, and because of these ancient chimp qualities, they tend to chimp themselves out and it ruins them. They also have an incredible ego which again leads to their own demise. If you wanted to do the planet over again and ensure an intelligent species was dominant without all the problems Octopus should have been the ones. But nope, this planet is stuck monkeying around. White monkeys, black monkeys, yellow monkeys, sand monkeys. Even humans close related species cousin chimpanzes destroy themselves with war, suicide, greed, and other bullshit. Its proof that there is no intelligent god.

You can have both.

Look, there's a difference between feeding a rodent to a snake and flushing it down a toilet. I fucking hunt, trap, skin and eat animals. It's not about the animal, its about the person.

I will never endorse sociopathic shitskin behavior.

there are too many jews

of course, but being so strongly outraged by the death of a fucking hamster is a sign of mental weakness, even if you "don't endorse it"

you think I don't feel sympathy for the hamster or the puppy or whatever it is? the difference I don't go overboard with autistic rage when I see a video of it on the internet, because: 1 it's harmless to society, 2 it's rare, 3 there are more important things to care about

but like the rest of nu/pol/ you're too simple minded to respond to that with anything other than "lol nigger ur country sux", so I suggest you go to back Sup Forums to get triggered by people stepping on puppies

maybe you'll even get to doXXXX and hax those ebil animal abusing kids :^)