Canada: Muslim migrant sexually assaults 14-year-old girl at high school dance

Welcome to Justin Trudeau’s Brave, New, Multicultural Canada!

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/canada-muslim-migrant-sexually-assaults-14-year-old-girl-at-high-school-dance

>14 years old
>high school

She was looking for older dick, wasn't she? She found it, well probably not the kind she wanted, or maybe not. Maybe she was some refugees welcome leftard, like 99% of white women.

>Captives of the right hand.
Isn't this just a euphemism for masturbation?

Allah is the beast of inferno and by Lord J.C. Allmighty, may we inflict upon him the pain of thousands of martyrs times thousand in the name of Lord J.C., amen.

are you a fucking retard, 14-18 is high school age

CANADA
YES

this will be rabbit holed by the media in Canada I guarantee it

Is it now, faggot?
Here it's between 15 and 18
You missed the point of my post though : that she most likely deserved it

Has Trudeau given him a medal yet?

You aren't fooling anyone Mohammed.

Mohammad al-Zikri please exit France and return back to your native shithole.
I know girls (especially the Canadian ones) love dressing up like whores, but that by no means justifies them getting sexually assaulted by your kin.

t. toilet cleaner

checked

Being this cucked...

did you not get to fuck in high school and are now mega salty, bilel?

>of the right hand
Means taken by force/conquest

Remember that the Quran was written by a warlord, so the notion of capturing sex slaves (also regular slaves, for that matter) would have seemed like the most normal thing in the world

TOP FUCKING KEK

>Muzzies in New Brunswick
ENOUGH

Like, when people are saying "The girl must have been asking for it", you have to understand the social norms and the priming this causes at these dances. The Syrian boys, who have already been taught women that are sluts have what coming from them, are being taught by their peers acting sexually is ok.

Girls who have NEVER been touched see other girls grinding against guys and enjoying themselves. Of course they're gonna slut out. They're being given social license to.

I think you've got to realise these dances are seen by Canadians as a way to get kids to learn how to express themselves sexually, and ignore their parents teachings, and then learn when they're crossing a boundary, in a somewhat controlled environment. Since clubs where people grind against eachother in Canada exist, we don't want to have people going into adulthood, and having their first experience in such an environment be completely uncontrolled. In a sense, it's really a way to educate kids like the Syrian boys, what crossing the line is, and helping to teach the girls to establish boundaries.

I think what you can do to prevent this, is seperate things into more smaller dances, add more authority figures, to calm these dances down, and cause these kids to feel more paranoid, cause them to be more restrained. Then you educate the Syrian kids EXTENSIVELY to get them adjusted right.

Then you stop taking in the Syrian kids, because it's rather stupid to transplant people from countries with Arabic language and culture, and try and get them used to Canadas culture, because it's not a very efficient form of charity. It's kind of a feel good measure.

I think Sup Forums is also insane if they think 14 year olds are seeing a girl at a dance, going "gee what does the Qu'ran say, oh yeah, 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30"

I've NEVER met a teenager that actually thought along those lines. Even the religious ones don't follow the literal word of god.

I think it's more likely, they're coming from refugee camps and a war torn country where the rule of law has absolutely been decimated. Girls that do not act modesty and protect themselves are WAY more likely to get raped than a girl that did something more similar in the west. You combine that with the conservative values of Arabic culture being passed onto them in many ways, and yeah, they're probably going to be able to rationalise sexual assault as not as big deal as a westerner would think it is, and be able to rationalise that women slutting themselves out had it coming anyways moreso than a westerner.

Trying to understand how Arabic teens behave by reading scripture literally is a bit retardedly oversimplified.

can't tell if bait or A FUCKING LEAF

Nah I'm actually serious

I'm probably on the conservative and prudish side for a leaf, because I actually want to scale back the dances, and not take in the refugees. I'm just refusing to adjust what I'm saying to something Sup Forums would agree with, and actually talking about the problem, and plausible ways to fix it.

I'm just exposed to what the cultural norm is. These high school dances are DISGUSTING. They pack a bunch of teens into a gym violating fire code, let them be unsupervised, and people absolutely whore themselves out even moreso than you would see in most Canadian nightclubs.

One thing I will never forget is how the painted brick walls were covered in sweat. If you touched the walls by accident, your hand would get a nice layer of sweat all over it.

I think I was like 13 when I first entered highscool.

This is a good thing. Lot's of pressure is being put on pretty boy right now. Anything that riles up Canadians against him is good.

Just rape them Ahmeds, do the world a favor. Canada and Sweden must fall so the rest will wake up.

Normal nog behaviour.
Problem?

ahmed plz

you gotta go back

There have only been like two stories I can recall about these kids and I'm the kind of guy that pays attention to this shit.

The other was about a bullying incident where a Syrian kid choked another kid early in 2016.

Trudeaus government is actually encouraging schools to cover up incidents like this in the interests of preventing MUH RACISM against the Syrians. This happened after the choking incident happened. We're only really hearing about the tip of the iceberg, because there are obviously more than a handful of Syrians that have gotten out of line.

>t. Ahkmed

Algeria is France.

go back to bataclan

>syrians getting out of line

That's not hard to believe at all. I would love to see some of these fucks come to Atlantic Canada and watch how fast they get lynched.