Tfw no qt3.14 white supremacist gf

>tfw no qt3.14 white supremacist gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No knees...

same

realdolls are getting better by the day.

Gross.

Baggy eyes - thanks I'll pass.

>that nose

definitely a paid kike shill

you mean trashy whore gf

but muh soggy knees!

>tfw no redpilled 2d gf
JUST

God dammit fucking leaf. Why are you faggots replying to this? Did none of you sage? You should be ashamed. You will be killed too on day of the rake

Why are you losers so thirsty for this helium-sucking, yellow-teeth underage girl?

Mongrel/10.
Looks like her mum was KAVKAZ'd.

Are you that one russian who keeps posting pics of ruski whores dating shitskins?

She's the one that convinced me to look into the holocaust as well as the one that convinced me to take action against our race dieing.

Doesn't make her any less of commie scum.

Because they're all in the lowest tier of the bottom ten percent of permavirgins, like these fine individuals. Dating is not an option here.

This one is better

I have a gf that had no political opinions at all two years ago. She was asocial and didn't even think about other people.

Now she's starting to catch on my beliefs and it feels good.
>mfw the first time she was raging about niggers monkeying around at the railway station and harassing random people
>mfw she asked me if i could get her some pepper spray just in case after reading about somali rapists
>mfw she sings songs about white heritage and tradition while showering

Adidias as a white supremacist shoe, I thought it was new balance ?

... That use clothes like a hooker...

I fucked onde like that once

Holy fuck if that was a real doll I would mortgage the house.

Spose they're a German brand. I don't think these guys think about it too hard.

Lucky bastard.

Wait she is a commie? I thought she was a nazi.

She looks like a goblin

This is Berlin right? Got one of those hats in black, think it's even the same street

>Americans
Have some from Sweden

Why do they not look inbred and retarded?

>Soviet symbol
>White Supremacy
USSR literally financed Mandela and (((Civil Righrs))). How stupid is this bitch? She looks jewish and asiatic by the way

STOP BEING FUCKING STUPID, AMERICA.

Americans are just 50 shades of negro the country. They are a race of degenerates that crawled up from the sewage. Genocide is in order

It looks like our alt right mobilized, sadly, most of that stuff only exists on the Internet and conferences right now, but maybe the day of NSM being the premier organization is over, I also feel like the swedes look better because most Americans haven't been forced to confront the redpill since we're so spaced out that only some ever see "diversity in action"

Because it's an average swede who has been woke due to not being able to escape the refugee wherever they go throughout their smaller nation, in America and surely Australia, if the neighborhood goes to shit you move out. Meanwhile, the only ones left to be redpilled are those who learn about it firsthand since they are too poor to leave, with the Internet booming, it's becoming more mainstream so you see a more normie esque looking alt right emerging instead of Viking Nazi skinheads

I suspect it's because a solid welfare state guarantees better health and education than for your average American. The result is that there's less retardation across the nation, on average. Also a much more left orientation to politics and no billionaire political leaders getting their cocks sucked by wannabe nazis.

>moors
>white

If a welfare state nearly breaks the nation but also brings competent right wingers, we need one

She's Russian

t. 30% muslim

It's also illegal to draw Mohammed or offend muslims in any way in Russia or you go to prison, so stfu you poverty slavic nigger and go back to injected krokodil.

My wife is slowing turning.

>krokodil
Drug used mostly by ethnic minorities and lowest of the low
>preventing subhumans from killing themself
Do you even eugenics?
>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Why are rightist women so ugly?
I'll stick to actual good looking women, don't care if their politics are stupid sjw tier

Tell that to /fa/' s thinspo threads

1% is within the margin of error and generally considered dismissible or a fluke, especially in bulk genetic testing like 23&me

Why do these retards have to dress and look like retards?

Lift and cardio
Wear some nice clothes
Tshirts are trash on fatties

Generation Identitaire have cuties and always look /fa/ as fuck

Yes we Canadians are very jealous of your mongol filled, vodka fueled, dash cam accident of an asiatic nation

Or maybe public image matters and dressing up in all black doing the nazi salute gives a somewhat bad impression on the general public from where any fascist/natsoc group must expand to.

>this is what is considered to be white in the alt-right

lmao

I make more in a 3 months than the average Russian makes in 10 years.

Please dont post such stuff here, this is a trump supporting board. This anti-israel symbol hurts the feelings of the alt-right jews who make up 85% of users here. reported

>average
Why do you 7/11 fucks expose yourself so easy?
>I need the government to not be stupid and poor
One drop rule. Somehow Europeans from racially European Europe score 100% European. Really makes you think
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>Kike and ugly

FUCK OFF

Nice

>tfw no ignorant white trash gf

kekd that guy on the left with the pentagram belt

I wonder which nationality(ies) the manlet's ancestors are.

>Italy
>white

I'll bet a chart that shows the percentage of people who commit suicide after getting the results from a DNA test back would look startlingly similar.

wait, is that evalion ?

Yes

Ew.

Still a great pic for that chess board to the right though.

>female Mr. Bean

>be 3/4 mexican
>tfw never going to get to hold a qt aryan white supremacist gf

You know im usually a sadcunt about everything, but youve reminded me how great it is to be white.

Thanks spicbro

a black admixture of 1% is average for europeans
now let's talk about your non-indo-aryan haplogroups

That's not SSS my friend

>tfw no qt3.14 loli

Do they even exist? I feel like they are only in a very tight white community. I would have to travel far and spend a lot of money just to talk and date them.

This baka desu senpai

>tfw white nationalist
>only get hard to japanese and korean girls

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

Fuck off shill

theres no identifying as both, auscuck

>tfw want to cum deeply inside a japanese woman
>dont want racemixed kids

JUST A FUCKIN EYETIE

Your role playing thread??

fuck, i read that as Blood Donor

>youre not white nationalist because i say so

I can control my thoughts not my penis lad
Japs and Koreans are fucking sexy
>that delicious milky white skin

iktf

I grew up with a halfjap best friend, and he looked just plain japanese. I want my kids to grow up /fit/ and become aryan gods, but japs are pretty hot desu

The skinny girl on the left is pretty cute

Right. Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

Its the worst feeling f a m

Are you upset?

Who is this semen demon?

What a really shitty (I'm guessing) coat of arms. They couldn't even get the aesthetic right.

Hell these guys would have been more likely to get gassed than myself- and I'm a mullatoe!

Mine going full stormfront has been like a fucking blessing.

It always amuses me when people have yellow fever, true asians for that are hideous and they only like the ones that have made themselves appear more European.

Ai shinozaki

>Ai shinozaki
Much thanks

love her.

god bless non-mudshark women.

They look like they have downs.

She has no noods unfortunately

Because they have features that attractive to the asian men. People are naturally attracted to their own