STOCK MARKET CRASH CONFIRMED! THANKS TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm ambivalent about Trump.
It seems he's genuinely a purely quid-pro-quo...person. Like nearly everything in his life is tit for tat.

That being the case, it seems he's not blatantly corrupt like the GOP so it might be for the best that he's dumb and not corrupt because it means he genuinely has good intentions but he's held back by his own tendencies.

Ripping the GOP tax plan means he's gonna fight the Jews to the bitter end.

I suppose my uncle was right, dumb dogs just fight harder.

Who is this trap.

Do jewgle search, Pic related.

>3 of the banks which have been fucking over the financial sector since the fall of DOT Com's are taking huge loses

These fuckers should have been dissolved after they destroyed the real estate market in '08

I hope they have to lay off a bunch of staff

>trump goes to the bathroom
>Stock market increases
>TRUMP CAUSED THE STOCKS TO INCREASE

>trump blows his nose
>stock decreases
>TRUMP IS TANKING THE STOCK

both sides are stupid.
stocks are reactionary as fuck, when something drastically increases or decreases it doesn't mean anything about the political idea.

Remember how stocks decreased after brexit? and then everyone was freaking out about it being a mistake and then it stabalized within a week?

yeah stocks are pretty pointless to look at.
Unless of course they actually drop over a large period of time and the rate they increase over time actually decreases.
Then you might want to worry.

I work at JP Morgan (ironically right next to the Morgan Stanley building pictured in OP). Nothing is happening. Carry on with your lives.

>he's dumb and not corrupt because it means he genuinely has good intentions but he's held back by his own tendencies.
sounds like obama.

So, it show investors think this tax plan will let te banks leech less of the worker's money?

How is it a bad thing?

look into the stats

these fake news headlines are exaggerating 1pc movements and daily fluctuations in a volatile global market

>Off by 1
I've come to terms that it's easier to ask the planet "will the one corporation that didn't cheat please step forward"

>i'm short 10 TF

Fuckcunt kikes

Uh, I mean you aren't totally wrong, but the stock market derives value through speculation. People also speculate upon policy, and how it might affect the market. Yes, it is mostly a knee-jerk reaction, but that is the way it always was, as it will always be.

She's a legit female, though she has no ass hole.

Just wait until Friday.

It's going to be a massacre.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT LOGIN INTO BANK OF AMERICA WHAT DID HE DO

Yeah because the fucking staff is to blame, and then you get to bail them out again.

Should nationalize the shit out of these fucks and punish the ones really responsible.

>Looking for clues about any market movements in the papers or news.
>Literally like taking candy from a baby

Hearty kek guys

youtube.com/watch?v=5yuAK8gFN3g

top kek

goldman sachs did non of that you stupid dip, they work for businesses, not consumers

yeah it's really silly when you think about it.
They just pump money in and out of the economy and try and just guess how to fix it.

>both sides are stupid
Glad you're new to Sup Forums, but, please, lurk two years before posting.
Thanks.

Nah. It will go back to normal in the short run. This just happens when major world events happen (this explains brexit)

I thought it was a year. Shit.

Fuck the Jews up Donnie

>Obama
>Not corrupt

But isn't Trump going to make the rich richer and the poor poorer? Why is Trump making the banks poorer?

>losses intensify

Where is the 55 get?

I need to pay my respects to kek

Monkeys on a rock that is floating through space at an indeterminate speed

Good crash as hard as it could so I can buy some share again like the 08 crash.

>billionaire
>dumb

So where are your billions then?

The stock market has done nothing but grow like never before since Trump won.

Are you an analyst or what do you do?

GOOD, these banker cunts have had their free ride for far too long. CONSEQUENCES BITCH, you should have thought about them!

Borrowing money from the Federal Reserve at 0% was never a feasible long term plan, neither was huge injections of capital into the economy via money printing.

PULL IT

CRASH IT

BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN

OY VEY! TRUMP IS BAD FOR ((INTERNATIONAL BANKS))!

Are you retarded? Nationalize a ton of debt? Just let them fall. Anyone stupid enough to trust a bank "because muh government guarantees" deserves to lose their accrued debit.

Dumb cunts don't even read the papers when they open an account. The money you put into a bank becomes the property of the bank. The bank now owes you money. Good luck getting them to pay off their debt to you after the collapse.

the guys certainly not the smartest there is out there in the political world and says stupid shit sometimes, but hes got good intentions and genuinely wants a better america, which is certainly admirable in a world filled with corrupt politicians looking for cash to push an agenda

Holy fucking shit. Trump is actually going to AVOID making his greatest mistake? This literally changes everything. If Trump doesn't fall into the Supply-Side trap, then the only thing that would take him down, isn't actually going to take him down. And as long as he enforces tariffs and deportations, and implements his infrastructure program, he secures his base + delays the inevitable bankruptcy of the government. This is HUGE.

Even if the market crashes, the unequal Obama Recovery means that the Democrats won't be able to convince the masses they can fix the economy. They'll have to obtain power through a different direction, thus undermining the 'sting' of a dying economy. So it's a moot point in our fucked up political system.

One way or the other, the market is going to tank, but Supply-Side economics was like smothering yourself with gasoline. By refusing to go along with this, at the last moment, Trump's domination is now immune to self-sabotage. A very powerful place to be, especially because self-sabotage is more dangerous than any enemy in politics.

delet this

FDIC

you're right, your side is stupid.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Stocks are literally irrelevant, especially if the company giving them out doesn't pay dividends.

Wait, what are you saying he's avoiding doing, and what is he doing instead?

Medium Rare

Remember, no survivors. MAGA

What you said is true, but you missed my point. Issuing major tax cuts would be disasterous for Trump, the Republicans, and the nationalists. If Trump is reneging on Tax Cuts (probably at the beheadst of his strategists), then Trump no longer will commit self-sabotage

Despite what you may believe, Supply-Side economics doesn't actually work in paying off debt. Which, if Trump implemented tax cuts, would skyrocket the debt, causing an increase in the cost of interest for the American government, ultimately leading to outright money printing to paying off the deficit (as opposed to traditional selling bonds.)

Trump probably promised alot of people that he would cut taxes, even if we couldn't afford to, to get into power. If he walks away from this promise, he effectively prevents his greatest error from ever occuring.

What a strange fucking timeline.

we did thay because obama kept suing. it was a settlement. better to keep him quiet and let him have his illegally gaines taxes than go to court

You do not need to be necessarily smart to get billions. You just need to be lucky. Trump had connections from his father and money. And he learned from his father how to deal with certain people. Him being a Billionaire is not that impressive as lets say Bill Gates. Larry Page or Zuckerberg being billionaires.

That isn't what caused the real estate collapse in '08. That had more to do with government policy than the banks. Government sponsered loans (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) given to people who couldn't afford to pay on them is what fucked the real estate market. Easy access to loans increased demand and drove prices through the roof. When too many people couldn't make their payments, the properties went into forclosure, driving real estate prices down accross the board.

kill yourself you fucking retard

>tfw trump hired all those insiders to out jew the jews

That's like saying a Physicist should know everything a chemist and biologist knows. Or that a mathematician should be able to figure out computer engineering with no issue.

Smart about a particular thing does not mean you are smart about everything.
He's an ace when it comes to selling real estate but that means very little when it comes to geo-political issues, military incursions and larger macro-economic environments.

No president is but that's why they have advisers on those issues. Hence, why Trump's cabinet has been sort of controversial because his advisers seems to be either one-dimensional for or against things with little room for nuance (Education pick) or blatantly having some conflicts of interest (Tillersen).

When will we know when to stop jewing the jews tho?

When there aren't any jews left to jew

>IT'S HAPPENING!
>markets correct this in less than a week.

I can only dream

>Market jumps after Trump election

"H-he didn't do anything, guise! Trump can take no credit for another Black Jesus success! GOP BTFO!"

>Market segment falls three days before Trump inauguration

"EVERYTHING IS TRUMP"S FAULT! NEVER MIND THAT BLACK JESUS IS STILL THE PRESIDENT!!!!"

You're gonna pull something doing all of these gymnastics.