Trump has bought ads on Facebook to try to sell tickets to his inauguration. Also...

Trump has bought ads on Facebook to try to sell tickets to his inauguration. Also, scalpers are angry because they're having trouble reselling the tickets they bought.
Why does no one want to go to Trump's inauguration?

Other urls found in this thread:

presidential-inauguration.com/getting-tickets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because only bootlicking closet cases (e.g. most of newfag Sup Forums) unironically like little donny.

He's the least popular president elect in US history and the most corrupt president ever.

We can't let him have the nuclear codes!

Shit's on the other side of the country, yo.

hahaha

the mall-government of jehoshua drumpf

hahahahaha

haha

Why would there be scalpers if tickets are still being sold?

The silent majority don't go to no public events tard.

Bit dangerous attending. He's got a lot of enemies and it's the highest profile event since the fall of the Berlin wall

That's it, I'm #HeadingForTheHills now

nope
>people who supported him (hard workers) don't have the time and money to spend on this
>they have to care for families and work towards a better future
>they don't need to be there when he is getting sworn in
>we already are there in spirit
>we stand with him

>lost by 3 million votes

3 million illegals
>(you)

>scalpers are having trouble selling tickets

What did he mean by this?

>ok CTR

A whole host of things.
I personally am not going because I'm not standing around for hours on end shoulder to shoulder with a ton of sweaty people. I'll enjoy it in the comfort of my own home with a pizza.
For some people it's money, your average person just can't afford an expensive ticket, the cost to fly to DC and back, a hotel and food. His base is the working class, it isn't surprising the don't have the money.

Can't get no one to your party, so sad. Druumpt is finished, madam President!!!

Can you say DAMAGE CONTROL

Gr8 b8 m8

>still using CTR

You can meme this all you want, it's not going to change the fact that he's the president.

>won more states than obama

Well, the person I saw that was complaining is from New York. It was probably some retard living in the poor part and trying to sell it in the street or Craigslist. Or just a lying liberal.

>Most corrupt

Unironically thinking Clinton and a chance
>back to cnn little one

I don't know, if no one show up will Hillary be president?

He's coming in as the most unpopular president in recent memory. When insurance goes up and jobs don't come back, the moderates and independents are going to turn on him. Only retard white nationalists like Sup Forums will stick with him.

Damage control reeee

Because they don't want to get fucking attacked by crazy leftists like Antifa

The working class doesn't have money to burn on tickets, and nobody wants to be around for the biggest jihad/BLM/CIA/Tolerant Left target ever.

But he won

I thought Trump supporters all believed in the 2nd amendment and are hard workers, surely they can fight off skinny weakling leftists.

>only liberals attend for protest
>real trump supporters in a job working
>Isis and blm attack
>libs allow blm to block road to stop the president
>get upset when secret service stops them
>jihads bring the peace truck
>everyone gets killed in a bomb/rap/rape/truck/gun battle
>ohshit.jpg
>trump is safe
>libs just destroy the mall and other important things
>more people hate em

lol well they're about to have a whole lot less LMAO

Washington DC is surrounded by the most illegal alien infested county outside of LA.
Maryland Democrats even passed laws letting these citizens of Mexico vote in local elections.
Trump is going to have a joyous inauguration in 2020 after 12 million of these rioters have been deported.
Cheer up, amigos. Mexico is a great country.

Same reason people wouldn't publicly admit they were going to vote for him: it ain't safe!

Warcraft players are mostly very left wing and you should have seen the official WoW forums when the debate was going on.

Any mention of Trump being your candidate and you got angry women and nerds downvoting your post until it got buried.

Everything else is accurate though. Blizzard is also located in California. Very liberal state.

Newest narrative in action. Almost as if you're responding to a memo. Weird.

surely this marks the beginning of the end for donald trump's campaign

the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area where I live is a very liberal/democrat area. Everyone I know hates Donald Trump. I do see signs on the highway saying to expect heavy traffic for the inauguration though.

Pussy.

>hmm what group are you part of

>Going to the inaguration
>buying tickets to it

Pick none desu senpai

Yeah I could go get yelled at by liberals or go make money.

I don't know OP. People aren't working on Friday, so why wouldn't people attend his event?

Hillary supporters are scared

Wal-Mart sharters can't afford it.

presidential-inauguration.com/getting-tickets/

I smell bullshit...

>Why does no one want to go to Trump's inauguration?
unpopular, illegitimate and with a small base of supporters many of who are already turning on him

That and their 3rd world tier jobs don't give paid time off like other 1st world countries, and they're proud of this fact lel

I live just across the border in Virginia, and I'm not going.

Yes, I did vote for him, and yes, I'm glad that all the niggers and faggots are butthurt.

But!

The traffic is going to be a mess. It's going to be cold. There's going to be a lot of standing around doing nothing (for hours if you want a good spot). Lots of standing in line, waiting to use the port-a-john if I have to go etc. Basically all the problems with large public events that always dissuade me.

In addition to that, said unhinged liberal niggerfaggots are going to be out intentionally trying to cause trouble. Since it's DC, I can't concealed carry, and couldn't anyway at an event like this, so there's no way I'm going into DC that day.

i thought the protesters were going to buy them?

weird

This. I don't have the money to fly across the country and spend hundreds on tickets to what I can watch in TV. I have to work.

Very efficient man.

Fpbp

Because it's fake news.

Scalpers buy tickets on the assumption that evens will sell out.

OP Blown The Fuck Out (BTFO)

Wrong

I have the money and could take the time off work, but I cannot put myself in a position where I may need to use violence to protect myself. I have to provide for a family.

>50 dollar shipping
What kikery is this.
It's even worse than buying things from usps.
>try to figure out why everything is so expensive, there are usps plans cheaper than this
>item arrives late
>marked ultra urgent
>look up the plan they used
>still fifteen dollars cheaper than what I paid
online kikes are the worst

Oh yeah I saw those (((polls))) on CNN today...good thing they aren't #FakeNews.

I thought about going, I even took the day off from work. I decided to stay home because I'm expecting a category 3 or higher chimpout. You have all the bikers, paid protestors, DC nogs, and liberal faggots all packed tightly into relatively small area.

Shit is going to go down. I hope I'm wrong but it'll probably be the craziest happening day on Sup Forums at least since Ferguson.

It's FUCKING HAPPENING!!

There's going to be snipers taking out random people in the crowd and Trump's trying to lure in the kikes!

This is bullshit she was critical of Trump.

FPBP

They wont let shit happen at an presidential inauguration. They would be stupid if they did.

I'd go if I didn't have to work.

Money solves everything.

I signed up and didnt receive any tickets. I don't know what to do, I really want to go :(

It's a free event. You can still go; you just won't have a princess' view of the area.

what do i do if i want a princess's view of the event like these tickets are giving out

You can't stop shit from happening with that many people.

why is there so many le breddit gentlemon here, dont they realize that no one gives a fuck about them and their snarky comments? it pisses me off more that they're so blissfully unaware of their own idiocy, whatever man

>scalpers are angry
Why you post some true shit with evidence instead of making shit up?

fucking CTR
Hillary LOST, get over it. what don't you libshit leftys dont understand. Prepare your asshole for 8 years, shill. It's going to be glorious.

BLUUUMPF BBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BLUMPSFKINGSSAAA KACNAT EVEN HANLDE THE TRUUTH
*SIIPY SIP SIP*
SAY I TTT WITH MEEE
MAAADAAMEE BREEESIDENT
BRAAAAMPF

CTR please leave and dont come back before 8 years

>INB4 libshits criticise low attendence

Of course less people will attend his inauguration look at the difference between us and them, most of us are hard working have jobs and are busy making america great again

libshits:
>dont have jobs
>enjoy gibmedats to travel to dc and celebrate on a workday
>live in elitist east coast near dc
>like to make fools of themselves in public
>enjoy large crowds and being loud

Us, on the other hand:
>have jobs
>hard working therefore cannot fly to dc on work day
>dont live near dc because not part of the elite
>reasonable and doesnt conngregate for no reason