Women shouldn't be in the infantry

>Women shouldn't be in the infantry
oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
google.com/amp/www.runnersworld.com/trail-running-training/why-women-rule-ultrarunning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awaken my masters

top kek, just because some women might be in shape like your pic, give them a full combat load and make them ruck 10+ miles and watch them drop like flies.

Also, throw them in the field for weeks at a time and watch it go to shit when over half their squads are combat ineffective because of their requirements of personal hygiene (especially when they're on their menstrual cycle).

She'd still get fucked by the entire regiment

So they should be on roids?

her left hand is so badly shooped it hurts

FPBP

Also, when shit gets rough or when their unit is going to be deployed, watch how coincidentally a bunch of their females will get pregnant.

>Yes squad leader anything you say squad leader

Will the army provide her special supplements and food breaks over everyone else to maintain that body?

>Women shouldn't be in the sciences
oh...

BENIS'D :DDDDDDDDDD

She makes for an awfully big target.

That fucking LEFT HAND

I wanna see her boobs!

Probably has a bigger dick than 90% of men.

those tits are gonna get in the way of your combat effectiveness my lady let me hold them for you

what is that freaks mile time?

Yeah, i fucking thought so you tranny.

cher·ry-pick
ˈCHerēˌpik/
verb
gerund or present participle: cherry-picking

selectively choose (the most beneficial items) from what is available.
"the company should buy the whole airline and not just cherry-pick its best assets"
in a game such as basketball, wait near the goal for a pass, which can be converted to an easy score.

>Implying a bodybuilder can even move much at that weight, let alone run

id bbw

Just because woman can lift heavy objects doesn't mean they have motor skills.
I bet she's even clumsier than the average woman.

They really shouldn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs

4u

women shouldn't use steroids

THIGG

sage and report for off topic

Sauce?
Just so I know what I do not like?
Asking for a friend

Dear Diary,

today Sven was kind of cool. I can't forgive his other failings, but I liked what he did today

Look at her! Easy target she should not be...

Oh, great. An unnecessarily large target that will be slower than your average infantryman. Might as well paint it red, white and blue and hang it around the necks of your regulars.

photoshoop doesn't help soldiers on the battle field dumbass

>thank you for your cervix

still no, it would cost shitloads of money to supply female soldiers with enough roids that they would be on the same level as the average man

>She doesn't lift
Step it up femalam

Jelly.

>for almost a week every month they'll be grumpy and expect extra attention and crave things like chocolate, even during war
The expenditure on tampons and pads alone aren't financially viable

>that fucking webm
what's your excuse now, faggots?

I don't take steroids like they clearly do, and if you think otherwise, you are delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
Really makes you think

zdemian. He has a deviantart and a patreon.

Also:
>Not using this to produce litters of soldiers

i'm stronger than them.

>cherry picking a woman who gave up her ability to carry a child to describe the majority of women
Get saged. Faggot.

Paytreon of artist Zdemian

I'm not advocating woman in the infantry, I doubt they could fight.
Woman can only fight when they're driven into a corner or their offspring are in immediate danger.
Ask that one romani town rapist.
It's just biology, doubt a lot of fit girls do roids though, it's easy to see what's natural and what is not if you do it yourself but if it's a world unknown to you like for a lot of Sup Forumsacks I imagine it's intimidating.
Have something more that resembles a natural wimmen.

Hawt

*sips tea*

Meh

Lifting heavy things and taking tons of supplements or even steroids won't help with anything cardio-related. Even for physical fitness tests, everyone has to run miles, which require cardiovascular endurance.

Big muscles =/= cardiovascular endurance. gonna need some mental fortitude also.

Also, hip fractures fuck up women when you make them ruck long distances. They're much more prone to that than males.

nice digits

She'd fail both height and weight as well as the tape test.

>Me and your gf

>implying in a world of guns artillery and fire fights one buff chick invalidates the idea that women create an unfair bias and conflict of interest in any given unit

Really funds dem programs

those muscles are useless in modern combat. I bet her cardio is terrible, and she can't maintain that muscle without roiding and extreme quantities of food and additional supplements.

and it is obviously shopped

>>Women shouldn't be in the infantry
>oh...

That chick cant fit in body armour, nor can she run with all that extra weight, also bigger target if a woman whos wide enough to not be able to hide behind a wall thatd usually fit 3 people

I was in the army for 8 years and they put women in our unit
Just wait until her period hits
>"Oh, you just don't know. I HAVE to have a SHOWER. I *have* to go off every 40 minutes, strip off my pants, and swap tampons!"
>"Oh, the cramps! I can't carry this pack, I hurt too much, don't you understand?!"
wait until you find out that even the chick in the photo doesn't have the upper body strength of a man that just does 100 pushups a day so she can't:
-lift ammo cans
-lift fuel cans
-sling arty shells
its a joke

fukken saved.

double rations of hand sanitizer

See the black wolf?
That's the mate.

She's covering her man's neck to protect it from the aggressor.

based.

THICCC

imagine how big their clits are?

Is this a negro reference?

>FBB thread on Sup Forums

I am in heaven?

They're as big as bananas and bounce from side to side in front of them wherever they go.

That woman is on large doses of steroids including male hormone testosterone.

Needs some more meat for me.

>That woman is on large doses of steroids including male hormone testosterone.

Who cares?

>Does she have a vagina?

Check

There.

Currently, men have to be able to march all day with 100 pounds on their back. Plus individual weapon. Plus part of a crew-served weapon. Plus ammo. Plus water.

All day. 20 miles or more, as fast as a man can walk with all that stuff on.

The only reason the feminists want women in the infantry is to allow women the opportunity to make senior officer rank easier since promotions in those services rightly favor combat arms professions.

Scary shit. When my son is old enough, I will strongly advise (to the point of bribery) that he NOT join the military.

Women will get him hurt or worse.

>Also, the worst private shitbird can out force march and out PT the strongest bull-dyke there is.

There might be one or two women who are stronger than schmuckatelli, but being a grunt is all about strength and endurance.

Plus the mental part, of course.

I would let her carry me all the way to bed.

And lets face it, we would end up with a lot more of these (pic related) than OPs pic.

Keep women the hell out of the infantry.

Should have titled that pic "SEAL Team Two, after the feminists get their way"

This is kind of true, men have denser muscle mass, a better fat / muscle ratio.
There have been tests done where they took mucular / big women and average Joe's (5'9-6'1) and had them compete in weight lifting most of the time the guys won.
And that's just lifting heavy shit, fighting or endurance they would just stomp the women at.
Guys have in general better reaction times and coordination too.

>T. Someone who has never served in any Armed Forces

You'd never get this big in the Army

1. Barely any serious weight training in PT unless you do it in your own time

2. You'd run it all off anyway

3. Mandatory CDT every few months so you can't juice unless on tour

4. Exercise or tours for weeks/months in shitty conditions with no weights to curl anyway in most places

5. You aint keeping that size on the shitty meals the scoffhouse cooks or on rat packs

If you posted a crossfit chick it would have been more believable as that is what they want us all to be now, crossfit strong and able to run for miles upon miles.

Could someone repost this- it's not working for m

Meet the average grunt female, anons. She will look a lot like pic related, even after Parris Island and Onofre.

Imagine being her platoon sergeant out in the Fleet.

FITT

Jojo reference

That woman wpuld have problems using a hammer

it's like to see her run

her face just screams CUNT

It screams "dick" 2bh

MEAL team two

The way the military is set up they put emphasis on faggots running far rather than having strength anyways-after the start of the war they found out that most soldiers weren't strong enough to carry injured comrades off of the battlefield so they tried to change the requirements but the runfags fought against it and won. Women compete pretty well in ultramarathons so might as well let them fight considering runfags are pretty much women anyways.

Help?

google.com/amp/www.runnersworld.com/trail-running-training/why-women-rule-ultrarunning