Stop Being Depressed

Stop Being Depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
youtu.be/wORl5r8F9pw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this guy. He has no idea what he's talking about. I've been depressed for 8 years. I never bragged about it on Facebook. I kept quiet about it all the time. But it's not a temporary unhappiness that is created by bad life choices. It fucks your life up completely to a point where you are not longer able to do anything. If I believed this guy I would probably cancel my therapist sessions now and eventually kill myself. Or do other bad stuff. What an idiot.

no

>If I believed this guy I would probably cancel my therapist sessions now and eventually kill myself.
Live or don't.

If living sucks, then stop doing it.

lift weights

do you work out at least?

>eat healthy
>exercise
>think positively

If you do those 3 things you will be cured in 1 day.

Stop being a fagg, simple as that

>then stop doing it
didn't work out for me.

depression kills your willpower, ok? So every step you could take to overcome your depression is prevented by the depression itself.

Stop speaking with an awful accent

i used to be depressed but then i grew out of it
now im probably one of the most energetic alpha male you would ever meat

weak minded faggot. Lifting will cure it in a matter of weeks. THERE IS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE

Did nobody get what he was trying to say? Most people use depression, which 9 out of 10 times is self diagnosed, as a crutch for their shortcomings.

MAYN

Just off your self nigga, or start drinking alcohol. You sound pathetic.

>didn't work out for me.
Do you want me to give you a list of effective ways to stop living?

I'd be glad to help.

Why does he look so gay?

SRS, he looks like he's on a high estrogen diet.

I had similar problems in my 20s, until I stopped drinking, started eating right and working out. He'd better do the same, otherwise he'll become more and more feminine.

I know my friend. I was joking a bit. I used to be depressed in my 20s and part of my 30s. Just try to make it through each day..eat and breathe and try to find some small thing that you like to do each day. It will get better. For some people, certain periods of life are depressing. For some it is when they are young, and for some it is when they are older. Sometimes depression is caused by something not right in one's life, but sometimes it can just be a feeling that we get stuck in, like a rut. Just keep going.. it will get much better someday and you'll be glad you stuck it out.

STREEM

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and get a fucking rope.

MURDERER

maybe I'll try it, now that I have a gym just around the corner.

there is no thing as stop living. You have to actively destroy your bodily functions and that is opposed by your animal instinct to stay alive.

Post MAYN STREEM MEDYA memes I need to fill my collection

>Its another boring British classical liberal episode

BUYING GOODS at reduced price from GRAVEROBBERS

IS NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF TRADE

Actually commit suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

Just ignore this fag.

Without fail, "depressed" people are just spoiled weak people trying to get other people to enable their weakness. This is why they flock to the internet to these support groups and whine endlessly about how sad they are.

They want you to offer solutions and they want to validate through you that everything is hopeless so that they feel content not improving their situation.

Depressed people are, by and large, weak attention whores. Because guess what all of these people have in common? They have too much free time. They have enabling parents. They lack life skills to deal with hardship and disappointment. They waste time focusing on negative things.

Do. Not. Feed.

Well I fell for the "it goes away on its own eventually"-meme for quite some time. 8 years and no end in sight. It keeps coming back. Now I'm finally willing to get professional help.

if you have the will to go to a doctor you have enough will to go to the gym. just replace the first one with the second

Good it will change your life trust this 2nd generation American with the blood of the Bavarians running thru him. Then with the self confidence running thru your veins help stop MERKEL!!

>tfw to intelligent for mainstream meteor

pjw looks jewy as fuck

This.

yup

Problem is I don't see much sense in hitting the gym. And it's boring as hell. Also I feel intimidated by strong men.

>help stop MERKEL!!
I grew out of my "kill Merkel to give your life a meaning"-phase a while ago. Now I just don't care.

>They have too much free time. They have enabling parents. They lack life skills to deal with hardship and disappointment. They waste time focusing on negative things.

That's all true. But what the hell should I do about it?

POTION SELLA, OIM GOING INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE MAYNSTREEM METEOR AND I NEED ONLY YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS

It doesn't go away on it's own, but with effort over time you can slowly get better. I'd suggest looking into buddhism, zazen, and transcendental meditation. Zen Sourcebook is an amazing book I still read to this day, try picking it up (maybe you can get your local library to order it) and read through the whole thing, then see how you feel afterwards. Think of the teachings more in a metaphorical sense dealing with your mind and your ego rather than mystical bullshit and it can help a ton.

This. Filling all your extra free time with self-doubt and defeatist thoughts is a self-fulfilling prophesy.

And don't fall for the big-pharma jew. SSRIs and other anti-depressants are mind-altering looney pills designed to enslave you forever.

I work in a country with untermensch and shitskins. I have no future.

THE METEOR

you can not handle my potions

Why feel intimidated when you can get fucked by them? It's no longer a competition and you get all the free dick your little boi pucci could want

I'M TRYING. FUCK.

This is the one thing you can realize:

All this advice and fluff is secondary. The person doing all of this "woe is me" shit is you. It is all you. It's all in your head. You're choosing to be sad about the things you're sad about. YOU are choosing to do nothing. YOU are the one telling yourself you can't fix it. You are the one doing all of it. You are not chemically restrained. There is no magic mysterious force that is "depression" holding you back. You are holding you back.

What you should do about it is be honest with yourself and man up and stop fucking toiling and trying to sort through emotions and all this other stupid shit. Do what you want. Work towards your goals. Stop fucking overthinking it and just do it.

It's either that or you sit in the same exact situation trying to blame the depression boogeyman for everything and just watch as your life wastes away. You have to accept that you are in control of most of the aspects in your life.

Depression is a perfectly natural response to something fundamentally wrong in yourself.
In animals, we observe depression when the animal is sick or injured. This mechanism prevents the animal from going out and likely worsen their situation.

I can only tell you than 10 years ago I was on the brink of death unable to function as a member of society in any capacity and now I'm able to work out 4 times a week, study and work part time with some socialization thrown in.

The drugs and therapy, in the end, didn't save me. But they helped until I figured out what was fundamentally wrong in my perception of self and the world around me.

Once I figured out what was triggering the depression response in my
brain it took me a bit under 2 years to almost completely route it out.
Never fully trust these psychotherapy and psychiatry kikes, there are many vectors they are not aware of.

Thanks for reading my blog please remember to like and suscribe, it helps a lot.
If you can donate to the a dolla for a nigga fund me and my family would greatly appreciate it.

>exercise
>eat healthy
>get a job
>get a hobby
>watch anime / have relationships or both
>eat chicken tendies

worked for me so far

>talks about will power
>talks about your brain your choice
>is posting on a anime board

A fatburger that never had depressing gives useless tips that doesnt work.

Listen, to all the people with depressing, dont listen to this fatburger, he is a incompetent pseudo-intellectual loser.

Go and go to therapy and talk to a professional and not a loser on a anime picture board

top kek

SMASH METEOR

thanks for advice. have a like.

Don't worry kraut. He's literally blown the fuck out by a Swede.
youtu.be/wORl5r8F9pw

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

>go to therapist
>get pills
>more depressed than ever
>dick doesn't even work properly anymore

I feel like I'm getting fucked but why would the be fucking me?

it's hard being a non-sjw in england. even though tories got elected the majority of them are like mainstream usa democrats

somebody is getting money for those pills

>A fatburger that never had depressing gives useless tips that doesnt work.

Who said I never had depression you fucking idiot?

But yes, go ahead and see a therapist so they can give you drugs and enable you and validate your "depressed" feelings so you feel it's safe to make little baby steps in your life and never get out of your cycle of self doubt and self pity.

If you'd actually researched therapy, you'd understand that it doesn't actually fix these problems. It's another form of enabling. Many people that start seeing a therapist never stop seeing them. A "professional" recognizes your fake "I'm sad" disease, validates your feelings of helplessness, and tells you its okay as long as you make fake progress...and gives you medication, and there's always an excuse for you to never improve because you're diseased! Wow...and all he had to do to diagnose this disease was ask you how sad you were!

Top kek indeed. But go ahead and go down that road if you want, Mr. depressed Kraut. Just remember down the line if you choose to sit in that chair and have that person sitting across from you listen to you whine all day and ask yourself if your life is really improving or if you're just paying someone to make you feel okay with your life stagnating.

The generic brand cost like $4 for a box that lasts me half a year. Seems a pretty elaborate ruse with the therapists, doctors, government support etc just to earn a few cents.

I don't even really mind being depressed anymore. After over a decade of it, I've just gotten used to it.

nice meme

get a job in retail.
you will learn to meet and deal with all sorts of people from the friendly to the quite insane.

>I'm not man enough to cope with reality

Read a book, take care of yourself, repair your body, cook healthy food, clean your shit up, get a job, a gf or just go travel somewhere.
You're obsessed with being depressed making you believe you're depressed and therefore you are depressed.
Ask yourself what you want if money wasn't an obstacle, perhaps shut down the computer and just sit in silence, tick tock tick tock tick tock.... notice how your brain jumps around like a monkey and just feel deep down what you really want.
Once you figured that out you can start to devote time and energy into chasing that goal to the best of your ability.

Now fuck off and come back to Sup Forums only once you've grown a strong mind and body.

Holy shit he's a Bogdanoff now

Stop trying to meme your cointelpro operation, Paul.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

This guy is wrong in assuming that depression isn't a legitimate mental illness of some people but I think his video was more directed at tumblr girls and other liberal crybabies who seek attention on facebook and twitter by saying "I'm literally SO depressed OMG I can't BELIEVE TRUMP WON I'M LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF" or because Chad left them or something, which is an awful thing to do because it delegitimizes actual people with depression.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

>Ask yourself what you want if money wasn't an obstacle
I wanna sit on Sup Forums wearing my dressing gown and pjs all day drinking store brand coffe.

As for your other shit advice thanks I guess. I went to school, got decent grades but suddenly I just couldn't go anymore. I cook my own fairly healthy food. I'm in decent shape as I walk a lot. Also I read quite a bit. More than most idiots on this side anyway.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Buy my super male vitality and you won't be depressed!

>legitimate mental illness
>actual depression

How does one diagnose real depression vs fake depression? How does a doctor clinically diagnose an official depression sufferer?

Well thor, I don't think they're trying to make money. They could just be wasting it for political capital in the medical industry, but that's nonsense too (people believe it tho desu, but honestly that only happens over here and in places with insane gdp)

I think a better question for you would be "do these work for me?"

If not, the right follow up question would be "how do I get off them?"

And ultimately, that means

>go to doctor
>tell them they don't work
>say you want therapy instead
>talk about your issues
>get better

I hope you really do.

This

I still go to therapy. The pills don't really do anything except make me poop more often so might as well try them. They're up for evaluation in a week anyway so we'll see.

Listen fatburger, you talk about "validate "depressed" feelings and that is where you are wrong. You are just a brain dead pseudo-intellectual loser.

WTF is everyone talking about, can we at least have a link to the video?

Are you cute?

All depressfags are germans.... wow....really penetrates my brainpussy.....

You're fucking retarded. I don't even have depression. Just kys please

You only want to wear a dress and jerck off to anime because society told you so, years of indoctrination into a feminine culture where masculine models were rooted out of existence, you've been fooled into growing up as a wet noodle with a pre programmed ambition to become a woman, chop your dick off and commit suicide to that muslims and shitskins can displace you.

Find your inner viking and stick out 2 middle fingers to all these institutionalized traitors in power bribed by a barbaric pedo cult with foreign money and influence.

YOU NEED TO GET ANGRY FIRST.

Or do you want to be some faggot whimpy cocksucker faggot autismal weeb sperg homosex for the rest of your life wondering why the fuck you've never got a wife when you were at your peak, why you just saw your life go by for what?
To be a shut in, a loser? a fucking nobody.

FORCE YOURSELF TO GROW UP OUT OF THIS PHASE.

Compelling argument, kraut. It's almost like you don't have a point at all. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you're dumb and can't actually read english that well.

Either that or my arguments are making you uncomfortable with the reality that you're responsible for your own life and actions and that "boohoo disease" isn't real.

wow thanks meteor man, i'm cured!

Retarded super niggers that have never experienced clinical depression in their life: JUST GET TO THE GYM BRO ALSO EAT HEALTHY

Depressed guy: Ok, let me just work up the motivation to do anything other than hate myself all day.

A dressing gown is not the same as a dress, user.

You don't know what a dressing gown is, do you Aquafresh?

that's a robe

I'm not a doctor but I guess they'd check your family history, send you to a psychiatrist or therapist to determine whether the patient's feelings can be classified as clinical depression rather than just a period of sadness, how long they have been there and what may have caused them, going all the way back to childhood.

Looks gay enough to me.

Do something about it.

Not according to the guys who made the language you're (mis)using.

Much of what you say is true, but depression does rise in ages of degeneracy. Men who've worked hard can be emotionally wrecked by losing their family in a divorce, and many boys are raised in toxic liberal households that wreck their self-esteem. Men can't be totally individual, we need to fix society politically and restore public virtue for this epidemic of nihilistic meloncholy to end.

You're in Norway. On Sup Forums we speak American.

>SHTOP BOIENG DEHPRESSED

Depression is definitely real, and it's definitely something that can happen to anyone.

My family has a history of bipolar depression, and I myself have been diagnosed with depression. We live hard lives, and having fucked up chemical imbalances in your brain only makes it worse

But guess what, we still manage. Whether it's through pills, our hobbies, our families, whatever. We suck it up and keep moving on. Yeah, we have our bad days. But we push through.

Anyone who says depression is either made up or for the weak is a liar. Anyone who says it's incurable is also a liar.

Depression is something you'll never really get rid of, but it can be easily managed as long as you don't feed it.

I will note, however, it really pisses me off to see "Self-Diagnosed" depression though. These people will always bitch and moan about how awful life is, but they don't actually go to see help to fix their problems.

Ever heard of Robert Enke? Didn't think so. He was a famous soccer player and was depressed because of his daughter's death so he killed himself. He was 100x the man you will ever be so please shut the fuck up you faggot.

>clinical depression

Define clinical depression. How is it diagnosed and what is it?

Basically what you're saying is that depressed guy is helpless, hopeless, and should basically just kill himself because he cannot even muster up the energy to do anything due to his "disease". Nobody can help him, nothing can be done. We should all just acknowledge that he is sick and helpless and he should maybe just take medication and rot his life away because he is completely powerless to his disease. That sounds very legit and like a great solution.

Why on earth would I type American English when the UK is literally my neighbour?

In your defence I do sort of want to wear a dress. But you just got lucky.

Only on the inside.

Post boipussi while wearing dress